Hi Sup Forums. i'm in a happy 3 year relationship rn. I love her so much...

hi Sup Forums. i'm in a happy 3 year relationship rn. I love her so much, she's done so much for me and I can't repay her enough. The only downside of our relationship was the sex, she just doesn't have much of a sex drive. We have sex maybe once every two months, sometimes 3. It wasn't like that in the beginning.

Anyway, I was getting ready to go to a music festival with my girlfriend and I just had to wait for her to shower. (her showers last maybe 30 - 50 minutes depending on her mood). I was in the living room on the couch watching bob's burgers and her sister who is 3 years younger basically straddles me and just immediately starts kissing me. she whispered to my ear "shhh I've just always wanted this. don't tell anyone." I panic'd but due to sexual frustration went along with the making out. one thing after another happened and eventually she and i were fucking on the couch. eventually my gf came out the shower before we finished and we quickly got our clothes on. later that evening while I was out she texted me, I hope we can continue this, and don't worry I won't tell my sister, but stop and I'll tell her in a heartbeat.

I don't know what to do. She is driving me to near insanity and I couldn't help my urges for a sexual release. Sup Forums please help. pic related, I get sent this stuff pretty much daily. but this is the only one I screenshotted. sorry for the sloppiness. I'm just really anxious and ugh.

Just keep fucking the sister. She sounds kind of crazy, and if you've gotten this far there's no going back, cyka.

but is there any way I can stop this and protect my relationship? I really feel horrible and I've had sex with her sister about 4 times since the incident. once my girlfriend even came over to my house to surprise me with a gift and she saw her sisters car and we had to make up some strange story.

tell your gf the truth. you fucked up my dude but i feel bad for you :(. Still youre the dickhead. You should have spoken to her about why she stopped being interested instead of fucking her sister. or youre being cucked. who knows.

nah im not being cucked, know that one for sure.

>I really feel horrible
>I've had sex with her sister about 4 times since the incident

Pick one. Fess up and hope for the best or keep being a shit, but own up to it. Faggot.

Also, re your OP I know that feel (10yrs; 1-2/mo) - sucks sometimes but it's not the majority of a relationship. Good luck I guess.

Don't keep it up, it will make it way worse when it eventually crashes down. Just stop and tell her before her sister does. If that bitch of a sister tells her or keeps blackmailing you, they're going to both hate you with the force of a thousand suns

Just keep her on the DL. You're too deep into it now to bitch out man.

kk then stop fucking sister. own up to it and face the consequences. You know you cant do this. Tell the slut sister to kindly fuck off. But dont say " its all her fault" its both of yours for being irressponsible. own up to your shit

>Inb4 fuck off whiteknight

Any autist who tells you to carry on the way you are is an edgy fat fucking virgin with no social skills living in their moms basement, Upset that their highschool crush rejected them.

Fuck off its clear you have never had a relationship you neckbeard autist.

tell gf, sister tried to come onto you but you didnt do anything. sister will try to tell truth just lie and say nothing happened. super easy as long as you say it first.

This

fuck her op, eventually get her sister to come on to your gf in some sort of siscest kinda thing, then fuck em both at once.

You dont deserve her bro. If she " did so much for me ;-; " Why did you do this?

Being alpha is not fucking around with everybody you can just because you can. The most alpha thing you could have done was tell the sister to go fuck herself.

I respect this, thank you sir. I will see what I can do tomorrow when she wakes up. But my real issue is I'm afraid because of the ages

How old is her sister?
Well whats the difference between you two?

This post gave me a boner

since this story is both fake and gay and fake, go kill yourself.

I'm 21, Gf is 19. do the math

No problem man. I dont think 3 years is the hugest deal, the biggest thing at hand is what you did and how you can own upto it without getting yourself into deeper shit. You have two options, carry on and dig the hole deeper until it caves in or climb out and face whats infront of you.

listen fag I didn't ask for you to come and say anything, I came here to simple ask some anonymous people for advice.

Well unless you live in like Kansas or something you better hope cops don't get involved. Statutory will get you on a sex offender list and then you are fucked for life man.

>16 years old
eeee
You definitely fucked up. What state are you in? kek

But why would the sister tell on you like that? She stands to lose something too, she'll have to admit that to her sister that she's a gross slut who fucked her boyfriend and then probably get cut out of her life. She might be bluffing. Plus now you have all these pics of her, blackmail her back. Tell her you'll post her pics online (which you kinda already did) unless she backs off. Then you can put it behind you and choose whether to tell your lady or not.

Fuck bro... depending on the state, that's jail time and sex registry...

tell gf

>go kill yourself
>not solid advice

M8 fucked up, just own up, if sis tells first gf will back her and blame you for hitting on her. Some girls are crazy n claim rape

UK fag?

Lmaooo you should be I can't feel bad for you because you had a chance to push her off and let your girlfriend know. Being "sexually frustrated" doesn't grant rights to cheat. Not to mention this has happened four times loool get your shit together dude. She's going to eventually find out and you're going to be charged. And I'll tell ya what in a court of law "sexual frusteration" won't work very well to your defense.. sexually frustrated or not you still had sex with an underage girl. I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just saying though you're totally fucked.

OP gonna be banging tyrone soon, please tell me you put condom on...

Hmm. Only one thing to do now.. Post moar pics for science

Commonwealth state. Amd those without Romeo and Juliet laws. I don't think OP even applies for R&J shit

You cant fug 16ns in uk?. Welp

my advice to you is that you should go kill yourself, faggot.

im 19 and my gf is 16, luckily UK isnt as strict so 16 is legal

Post moar

idek what youre on about but 16 legal in UK

In the end youre going to have to be the one to fess up. If the 16yr old tells, youre fucked. But maybe if you tell your gf wont flip out as hard. Or at least maybe wont call the cops.

Well fuck are you sure?. What if im 20. I remember a m8 from murica saying you cant fuck a 16 if youre 20+

there's only one thing that you can do in this situation OP, bang the sister then confess to your GF and explain that it's because she is not sexual enough. The combination of the 2 will leave your GF wanting to stay with you more than ever. Then leverage that weird shit into a deal that you will stay with your GF if you are allowed to continue banging the sister. Profit. Then kill yourself you lying faggot because this is all fake and gay.

Hey didn't read all your shit story, but your ol' lady is fucking the showerhead fucktard.

Dump GF, keep fucking her sister.

im from the UK... If you're from the UK then 16+ but if you come on holiday from america to UK then its illegal for you as you have to follow the american law

epic brb fucking my 16 yo cousin

ITT:
>OP BANGS A 16 YEAR OLD 4 TIMES

dude you're fucked

if your gf finds out you banged her SISTER, if she's crazy enough she might end up bringing the cops

you'll be on a national sex offender list

OP is a lying faggot

basically 16+ you can fuck 60 year olds, japan is like 12 or 13+

That's very possible.

this, so much this.

OP is a faggot.
You cant drive cars in the UK if you're 16. How could 'her' car be in front of your house? Bullshit story

damn i didnt even know. 12 2 yung. 16 ill take anyday

mexico is worse, if youre friends with the judge a 30 year old could get away with banging a 9 year old