I'm the ugliest person in the world

i'm the ugliest person in the world

ama

Why don't you comb your hair or shave or smile?

My parents are from Poland.

I've seen people much less attractive than you. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Unless you're the ugliest person in the world on the inside...

Then, I don't know... Go to a fast food joint and steal some food from hungry children.

What about you do you think is ugly?

i did come my hair, it's just really curly naturally and uncontrollable. i don't shave or smile because why would i
what the other guy said, also my shrek nose and villain eyebrows. and shit beard genetics. and asymmetrical face. and people say i look like a pig.

this fuckin guy again

You look fine don't be dramatic, just shave and go fuck some bitches already bro

This guy here is fuuugly op, just look at his fucking ears hahaha.....
Basically all you need is hair straightener and a clean shave maybe gym a lil and you'll be attractive also moar confident.

At least we can agree about something, you attention seeking whore.

Why do you always post like fuck. Not like life is good for the rest of us fuck op.

but you're not me

Hi again depressed daily poster. Where your nun at?

Op again well fuck you know girls never talk to me and I've never had a qt pie gf either don't sweat it man I've learned it just doesn't happen for some people ain't nothing you can do about it

I'm going to be straight with you. I haven't had a girl either, but I don't base my happiness around it because you know they have lives of their own. But nigga real talk. You have a nun that is talking to you, you know how hot that is? I'd be wanking it so hard I'd have sores on my dick.

No you're not, OP. You look A LOT like my favorite YouTuber. Eric Jacobs (Nomadic Fanatic). I love his videos. Then again, the RV life is what I dream of. I live vicariously through his vids. You look like you could be his younger brother.

You really need to lose some weight. Get a decent haircut too.

Forgot to post his pic. This is Eric Jacobs.

Lose some weight and watch the facial aesthetic come to life. No but seriously of course you look like a cute little chubster with that weight up. IF you want facial aesthetic lose some weight.

I totally agree with you man I'm exactly and op you just gotta take this guy's words and hold the fuck up what's this about a nun taking to him ?

uglier

If you don't like your curly hair, you can always cut it short enough that it isn't curly. Or you can always use american crew pomade. There are some girls who go nuts over the curly air though user. It's unique from most other peoples hair

u look like the standard bloke, i've seen uglier, WAY uglier people

From this angle your face looks fine OP. You just look fat.

Nigga has a nun friend. who he met, and he talks to her she young as hell too. Yet he rolls up in here crying.

why can't i get a gf

Wait you're serious? Is that really a picture of you?

People didn't call you a pig because of your face, dipshit. You could put Mariah Carey out of a job with your whining.

No you aren't OP. You just need to either grow your hair long OR shave it bald, either way? Grow your facial hair out. You'll look badass either way.

I hate guys that complain that they are ugly, being attractive as a guy is the easiest thing in the world. All you have to do is get your fat ass up and go to the gym and instantly you can pull any at least average gf for the ugliest of men. All you fuckers that complain are just lazy shitheads that dont deserve love anyway. Imagine being ugly as a girl, its literally the worst thing ever and there is nothing you can do about it except hope some ugly fucker runs out of options and chooses you. Stop being lazy and hit the gym you retarded fuck.

Grow out the beard. Looks good on you.

fullhomo

wow you're fuckin not crying this time faggot

You've got to be kidding me fucking fuck op holy fuck you got a young nun talking to you I'm being serious why the hell don't you get that like fuck op maybe that could be you're first girl and you're sitting there posting psh fuck

Women are soul sucking harpies... why the fuck would you WANT a gf?? They suck all the joy and happiness out of your life and make you miserable....trust me.. been there.. done that... Focus on YOURSELF and make your life good. A woman will only ever bring you down. Women are incredibly overrated. Sure, pussy is nice, but it will eventually destroy your life. You're better going at life solo mission. Don't base your happiness in having a girlfriend. I did that for 20 years of my life.. and it's left me completely miserable.. I could do it all over again, I would AVOID women like the fucking plague and just focus on my own damn life.

Where the fuck you get all these images?

Not even.. you fucking suck OP

why did you hold the door?

That's what I am saying! I keep telling him every fucking post. Dude you have a NUN talking to you. That shit would be my dream. I asked him last time if she were nice and he was like' yeah i guess. Even Eeyore would have a hard on for a nun chick.

HI MATT STAFFORD

ever heard of plastic surgery?

You look good faggot. Chill out. Solid 6/10

this faggot posts a few times a week while crying and saying he's gonna kill himself, as you can tell OP never delivers, he's a fuckin worthless faggot who seeks attention on an anonymous website

Is that you? Youre handsome. Youll probably feel less shit if you exersize and stop being so hard on yourself. My question is; whats stopping you from being the person you want to be? Or do you WANT yo be the ugliest person ever?

Trips of Truth.

Who hurt you user:c

Well fuck I can't even get a girl of my own and he's here whining just make the nun yours op just do us all the favor please

shiiit

He's living my dream fam... he's wasting his time feeling sorry for himself when he could have sweet holy ass.

I know man he's just to much for me my god just do me and user the favor op and just fuck the nun

I consider this fags threads YLYL now because of how frequent they are, hilarious.

Or he can give one of us the nun? Since we'd see the gold for what it is.

FUCK THE NUN! I'm going to say this in every damn thread now.

OP you little shit
Why do you spam Sup Forums weekly with your fucking 0/10 personality? Last thread you had many femanons agreeing that you were fuckable if not for your shit personality. Seriously OP, grow the fuck up and stop spamming Sup Forums with your crying face, I see you all the fucking time, I wish I have saved all of your shitty pictures just to prove your bullshit, get off of /adv and /b for fucks sake.

She's blonde too by the way.

Fuck yea I'd fuck that I mean young blonde and a nun who the fuck wouldn't

OP apparently. He'd rather get sympathy by a bunch of anonymous people.

Yea fuck the nun I mean I sure as hell would
Gotta be kidding me she's blonde and he ain't like fuck op getting me angrier my the minute

Honestly it looks like what he's doing but it just confuses me why he'd rather be on here making us feel anything for him while he can be with her

I have this fantasy meet a clean nun, get her, fuck her, wife her, enjoy life. This nigga just sitting up on Sup Forums going "I'm ugly" Devout bitches are loyal as fuck.

I boggles my mind, he took a screenshot of their chat and everything.

Last thread he said she didn't count as a normal person.

next time you feel like you ugly just look at this poor bastard

WHY DO YOU FUCKING HATE FOO FIGHTERS?
PLAY SOME FOO FIGHTERS MAN!

Because you're a whiny, insecure faggot that thinks that he's the sum of the earth. Would you rate someone like that? No, because nobody wants to carry around that baggage. You don't even look that bad OP. If you smiled you'd be pretty handsome, but you're so caught up in your "poor me" attitude that I'm almost certain that you'd rather be spamming Sup Forums with your nonsense than dating a chick. You need to learn that if you approach things expecting failure, then guess what? You're gonna fucking fail at shit. Stop giving a shit about how ugly you think you are, and just talk to people. You may not be dating supermodels, but I can guarantee you that as long as you can talk to girls as if they're regular people without bitching about how miserable you are, then you're certain to find someone eventually.

TL;DR - Stop being a baby, you insufferable cunt.

Sounds like a really good life and he can have it all but still stays on here to be a whiny fuck
As a normal person what's wrong with op my god fuck

Frame this shit.

>top left corner
>only getting 34 fps in oblivion
>kys

Would kill for his life. No doubt the little shit has whined to her too. If she's still talking to him after that I would wife that nun so fast.

>implying its my screenshot

Compared to who OP?

>youve gotta point
>sorry about that user

>OP

For fucking sure user I feel you man he's living some good stuff and fuck he doesn't even look to old so he can still totally wife her and have a good life

Yup I'd guess he was late twenties at the oldest? He could have the life we can only dream of. I had a young nun teacher at my school. Rock hard all day. The only real issue OP has is he's blind as fuck.

Man is the fuck still even in his own thread fucker probably bailed and made a new one since he wants people to just feel all fucked for him I wouldn't fucking be surprised nuns are nice to so you ain't gonna have a slut with you

Is he even in this shitty thread anymore?

Shit I really don't think he is and nice pic made me fucking laugh

My thoughts exactly, most likely she is a virgin too? You'd be her first, she'd be loyal, and ... fuck this shit is just pissing me off now.

She'd probably put up with his shit too while he gets himself together. FUCKYOU !!! OP! Nigga has no reason to cry.

Yea and he's not even here anymore hopefully he's off talking to her a man can only pray so much for op

This. If I were him I'd be all up in that. ALL. UP. IN. THAT. Not wasting time here.

Man honestly I gotta get myself some pussy like fuck make this a feels thread cuz shit I'm feeling like I want some tight stuff

I know that feel bro. I don't mix well with the girls in my town. They're too ratchet

FUCK THAT NUN OP FOR THE GREATER GOOD

roast me

FUCK THAT NUN OP!!

Too young to Sup Forums

go to bed dewey

I actually think that you are pretty cute.