This is Brevik and he killed 77 people

The government spend 550k euro on him every year.

youtube.com/watch?v=twgzbBgv49Q

My question is: WHY WAS I BORN IN RUSSIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/anders-breivik-gun-massacre-survivor-803461
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You will never commit mass murder in Norway only to live better than 90% of the worlds population
Feels bad desu

Nah just commit something that doesn't get you into high security and then enjoy easy life.

>nazi salute

I liked the Breivik Fist more.

he killed only 1 person

all the others were traitors

he does better than most neets here.
comfy and all by himself.
no social pressures.
no interaction with other people.
no pressure to get a job or find a gf
just relax and be yourself
basically all he needs for perfect life is access to Sup Forums.

Nothing is cool about what he did.

Anyone who idolizes him is a cunt IRL. You can be anti leftist but killing your opposition. Is commie tier

What crime would you commit in exchange for government to fund your neet lifestyle for rest of your days?

I thought he didn't have access to the recreational areas

He'll suffer in the hell eternally. Or maybe his mind or soul is already in hell.

donno, but in real russian prison you will work and your relatives will send money every month so that you stay alive

but assuming that you would land in Norwegian prison

>going to hell for killing communists and muslims

I don't think so Nihonjin.

Murder is the greatest sin. Whoever the victim is. And the victims were minors.

He killed commies tho

I would kidnap someone or robbed a bank, kurva

Isn't Breivik in solitary

i wouldn't trust anything posted here.
but please don't ruin our dreams

No only kings and queens and jacks

Breivik is to fascist. It to bad. The pacany will then make his cock and rape ochko.

he can invite hookers to the prison. Real shit,it's not trolling!

I wouldn't mind living there for a couple years while I work on my webshop.

that's interesting - if someone would buy a ticket to Oslo and kill some norvegians, would they deliver him to this resort and feed him every day and clean his shit?

People massively underestimate how much it costs to keep a person in prison.
Even in shitholes like Bulgaria and Russia.
The cost per month is the same as the pay of an teacher in the country in question. That's what came up as I researched.
If anything they are spending fairly little money on him considering it's Norway .

>invite hookers to the prison
why? to play vidya with them?

Yes, for safety reasons apparently. He can never go out in public again due to the high probability that he'll get killed.

I guess he would prefer to put his penis in the vagina.

That's not actually his cell, it's just a unrelated video of another norwegian prison.

>tfw Sup Forums worships him

well, that's better that nothing

So, do you agree with his political opinion that feminism and mass-immigration are wrong? And do you think what he did was right?

and possibly not even a prison
but hey, let's not go there. i want to believe every meme on Sup Forums

I can see why. Murder a ton of future leftist kids and get treated like a king in prison. Dudes the living the life.

Edgy

I'm just curious by the way. I don't intend to start a fight or anything.

he doesn't look he might be interested, too much hassle for him

who would kill him? another brevik?

Nah im just memeing but i despise commies

I am not completely agree but I support his actions. If government ignores your opinion you need to convey it more directly like he did

>tfw in yo cunt prisoners everybody is treated like an animal
>tfw in civilized cunts even prisoners have human rights

And Yes i agree about feminism and immigration

Tons of people in the norwegian prison system have already said they're killing him the first chance they get, he's seen as a national traitor to a lot of prison gangs as well.

He hasn't been allowed to interact with any other prisoners since he was incarcerated because he'd most likely get killed..

So there are mostly muslims in Norwegian prison?

Thanks for your answers.

>mostly
Nah, it's similar to swedish prison, it's like 40% muslims, 40% eastern europeans (Mostly from the baltics), and 20% native biker gangs / rural trash.

But pretty much everyone hates him, only white supremacists gangs don't actively want him dead, but they're a small minority and don't want to associate with him either, bad image.

I know that some people hate him because he proposes anti-muslim unity with jews. In russia there are a lot of fazist who think that breivik is a national hero. Maybe it's because they don't care about their reputation but in the same time pretty widespread

"""""people"""""

>if my autistic neo nazi LARPing party doesnt win, i get to commit mass murder because nobody listened to me

t. putin

>not a single other norwegian posted

Anyway, we are very lenient with criminals which also extends to him, sadly. It works very well with criminals who will eventually be released. Usually their crime re-doing rate is very low. But Breivik is not ever going to be released so we might as well throw him into a hole tbqh. But our that would make us worse I guess. Dunno.

he earns more than my whole family in 10 years while being in fucking jail L M A O.
wtf i want to live in norway now

>their crime re-doing rate is very low.
slav and muslim criminals become better people in norway?

ahaha, they should have sent Brarik to Russia for life, just not even to prison.

Slavs yes, muslims are a lost cause.

the only explanation: the government is actually redpilled and on his side. in a covert way.

;)

Damn it actually looks incredibly relaxing, like a retreat. Wake up and do some gardening, skip the gym and work as black smith instead to get swole after that cool down and do some reading and discuss philosophy with the guards.

>The government spend 550k euro on him every year.
Why is this surprising? He's a national hero.

but no benis in qt nordic vagina. I'd kill myself after 2 years

It's working if you're born as "pidorashka". He's from rich family and successful businessman.

No he's Oslo gutter city trash

he's a Jew

I'd do something potentially profitable like robbing a bank, that way if I don't get caught I can live the dream

Funny coming from an american

>tfw you know he's going to get his sentence condoned when Europe turns eventually full on fascist again

Kinda hyped to see this timeline unfold desu

It's an interesting approach to handling prisoners. In the USA, money decides everything. You can literally avoid going to jail if you tip the """justice system""" enough money. Otherwise, you end up in a prison full of violent niggers who will rape your tight, unshaved asshole.
In Norway, they seem to be concerned about rehabilitation. They seem to believe that bringing order, peace, purpose and normality into a criminal's life, that they can be turned back into a regular person.
From an outside point of view, I can say that this doesn't concern me at all because it's not my tax money that's being spent on that. So if nothing else, it's interesting to see the difference and how the criminals end up being. In the US, a lot of criminals end up free and then commit crimes again. But of course the Norwegian system is so bad and horrible, yeah right.

What about the German system of importing criminals and jihadists from abroad and setting them free in open society ? This is a very interesting model.

>spares one kid because it looked "aryan"
>the kid turns out to be Polish

gg no re

proofs

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/anders-breivik-gun-massacre-survivor-803461

Negře, prosím

I mean I know this is real, but never cite the mirror m8

Polish is not Aryan?

>He can never go out in public again due to the high probability that he'll get killed.

Why would someone commit something so atrocious

stop speaking Czech to me

Well most criminals commit crimes because they dont give a shit about the law and society. When they behave in prison they only want to get out faster

And a person like Breivik will never be normal

that's right, i always double check DM

>My question is: WHY WAS I BORN IN RUSSIA?
Wrong question. You should ask HOW I MAKE RUSSIA GREAT??

Russia was already great, Ivan. No other country an you find juveniles that can down an entire bottle of vodka and not die.

literally deport all Caucasians

>he didn't killed 77 libcucks
>he did nothing to make russia better
cry more faggot

Russia is already the greatest country in the world, go hang yourself pidorashka

>HOW I MAKE RUSSIA GREAT??
Kill all russian
Give clay to finns
50 years and humanity will be colonising the stars.

>killing a bunch of defenseless teenagers

Wow, he sure showed the gubmint who was in the wrong

you're living after media revolution
destructive power if not defined by age and sex anymore

Yeah because Finns are a progressive society.

No because finns are the most intelligent race on earth and the only thing stopping us from ascending humanity to the next level of being is a lack of resources.

It doesn't matter who you kill. You want to get all attention to you and your ideas. You doesn't understand purpose of his attack.
There is no right parties in Norwegian government who has any power. If everyone neglects your opinion it can drive you crazy

but you already have enough vodka