Why does it feel like I can't breathe all the time? Is it because I used to snort drugs...

Why does it feel like I can't breathe all the time? Is it because I used to snort drugs? A little saline spray and I go from 95 oxygen level to steady 99 for 10 minutes. Then it's all dry again. Any suggestions?

Is that nasal gel stuff any good?

Seriously folks, my chest hurts without the spray. It's a vicious cycle. What do?

Not one medical faggot out tonight?

What kind of pain?

Chest. But it's obviouslu not a heart attack. My BP was pretty good at the doctor's office. I went in because of the pain. My oxygen level there was 97. A single spray in each nostril of saline and it shoots up to 90. I think my lungs have been compensating for a ruined nose. Sharp pain at heart level. Mostly left side.

99 I mean. From 95 to 97 to 99 solid. I don't think this thing has a 100

Depends what drugs you snorted before, but you're generally pretty good >95%. Do you smoke? Chest pain get worse with exertion? Deep inspiration? Constant or intermittent? Scale on 1-10, 10 being worst pain you've ever felt?

Sharp chest pain. Upper chest. Primarily left side. I thought it might be panic so ive been taking my Xanax. But the saline seems to work the best. For 10 minutes.

that's an advanced looking fingerbox you have there user

Adderall. I sometimes smoke weed. The pain ranges from a 3 to a 5. Compared to that time I blew my hand up or some of the rights ive been in. I'm. Martial artist so my pain scale is a little twisted. Pain was bad enough to freak me the fuck out.

Oh and no, working out neither makes it better or worse. One of the first things I did when the Pain hit was 25 push ups, thinking it was gas, I thought id work our till I burped. This works with gas. . When unrealized that if wasn't a gas bubble I stopped trying.

The pain stopped with the spray. Before that I was popping advil. Doctor thought it was a benign chest pain.

Is Adderall one of the worst?

It's hard to say what it is, but from what you tell me it might be that you damaged your nasal cavity(you'd have to snort a lot)? The air you breath in is not being adequately humidified, and the dry air is drying out your lower airways, possibly causing some irritation or damage to it. Might also be a lung infection as it is isolated to one side. Any fever?

I snorted for over 10 years, on and off. But it's pretty dry here. Since I stopped will it heal up?

It's not completely isolated and no fever. In fact I run cold. 97

Run a humidifier in your place and see if it helps. There's a lot of cells in your airways to help warm+humidify air, chances are it'll get better. If your chest pain gets worse or doesn't get better you might want to get some scans just to check.

>Chest. But it's obviouslu not a heart attack. My BP was pretty good at the doctor's office. I went in because of the pain. My oxygen level there was 97. A single spray in each nostril of saline and it shoots up to 90. I think my lungs have been compensating for a ruined nose. Sharp pain at heart level. Mostly left side.

did they do a heart enzyme test? there shouldn't be any reason your nose is making your chest hurt unless you're a fucking mutant.

if your chest starts hurting again, go to the ER and tell them you have chest pains so they will run a cardio panel. better to be safe than dead.

So chances are it will heal up enough on its own? Also I think the saline is drying it up. Nothing like a vicious cycle. Any suggestions for an alternative?

No, I don't think the blood test included that. Ok so I should ask for that specifically if this keeps up? No need for ER. My doctors office is attached to a diagnostic imaging place. I just need an appointment.

It's dropping again.

Your heart rate is pretty low, 97% is within normal range, I'd start worrying if it goes down to ~92%. I'm not thinking its cardiac in nature.

are you using affrin or some shit like it?

you can become dependant on it. you'll have withdrwals. kind of like a rebound.

youre gonna have to suffer through it until you go back to normal.

how long was the longest youve gone without using it?

Saline.

The oxygen level really isn't anything to worry about. It's the pain that is concerning. You could have a vascular malformation. Or it could actually be your heart. The oxygen
sensors for your finger will fluctuate a lot based on position. Honestly. Laying down with your hand in the air is enough to cause a 5-8% shift.
Medfag here. For over 15yrs

It reads 90 for a couple second sometimes. My heart rate is low because I'm a former athlete who's on Xanax.

Shift up or down?

Down. The less blood flow you get to the extremity. The lower it can read. If
You can get it on your earlobe you'll get a more accurate reading.

If the answer is down then 99... That's impossible.

this lol.

youre also fat. get some exeercise

Let me get this straight. So lying down with my hand up after saline I get 99. So it should be over 100? So I have way to many red blood cells? Well that would explain the pain. That's heart attack inducing. I know people who blood doped.

It's not shaped for my ear lobe. Just attempted.