What did the dog say?

What did the dog say?

feminism is for equality

"that's called crony capitalism"

"I'm an oldfag"

Detroit was destroyed by Republicans you fag.

Rollin

OP isn't faget

Check my dubs

Hillary is the most qualified for the job

black lives matter

Does Bruno Mars is gay?

Make America great again

Bruno Mars is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his music career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans

again, but in english this time? even google translate couldn't understand that shit

>Bruno Mars is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his music career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans

"BvS is the best capeflick"

Anita Sarkeesian is right about everything

trump will never win, also im a stinking communist liberal who never worked a day in his/her life

"Just because I lick the peanut butter off your dick, doesn't mean I'm gay....I just really like peanut butter."

"Ross and Rachel wasn't on a break"

"I'm retarded."

If you don't reply to me with "oh no, it's retarded" your mom will die in her sleep tonight

Nothing. Dogs can't spoken you dumb shit fuck

Jet fuel can melt steel beams

>"Dogs can't spoken"

I think we have our answer.

"i have autism" or "cute is my tigger word".

/thread

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

Op is a good person

>can't spoken