Why there are so many american girls who have this common kind of shitty & ugly face?

why there are so many american girls who have this common kind of shitty & ugly face?
they are barely ever sexually attractive; and their IQ is lower than the temperature of Antarctica.

all of them have mentally-morally-similiar life; their lifestyle and attitude towards boys is annoying as hell.
and they are overweight.

THEY SUCK

Its an american thing to be stupidly grotesque, just look at their cousine, society and designs, fucking look at the mustang or any chevy car, fucking disgusting, i dont know how they got so delusional

I wonder how this dumb and stupid country reached this much power

Atleast we don't have the muzzies yet

Modern deminism combine with the "participation trophy" generation. People dont care about getting better when they have celebrities to poorly imitate and obsess over.

Never mind the face, What about those edgy piercings and trashy tattoos!?

*feminism. But dem-inism sounds good too

I hate tattoos so much i stop seeing and percieving them as girls if i see their tattoos.
and almost same goes with males too but i give less fucks as i am sexually attracted to females.

Hate edgy piercings too but if i could kill one of that two "weird inventions", i would kill tattoos.

>participation trophy generation

user, get a new buzz phrase please. This one just took off over the last couple of months, and it's already as old as the banana meme.

Wait a minute. I don't see your country's flag on the moon.

that's what i wondered about- how country stupid and dumb like that made their country one of the biggest modern empires here.

it's a french flag now, look it up

Average American IQ is around 95ish, one of the highest in the world

Average world IQ is closer to 85.

I have 136.

Proud American you commie faggots

There are plenty of those chicks, sure, but they end up with the guys who are the same, or alone. Everyone just ignores them, and they live in their shitty trailer home until they die.

We also have plenty of hot and smart chicks. Just like every country, there's a mix. I get your frustration, though. Christian, redneck, stuck up yet ugly, pretentious yet retarded, lazy yet entitled trailer trash is a different kind of ugly from most countries.

Blame the wealth and status of America. Any other place with our standard of living and our indoctrination would be the same. Some are trying.

>IQ means anything

Go back to your "which Harry Potter character are you!?" Facebook quizzes, you enormous faggot.

More evidence that women ain't worth the shit they wanna put you through for a "relationship".

Trust me, these kind of women are everywhere. Its just that you understand what they're saying that makes them more annoying. I get around.

It was mostly the geographic isolation that gave us an edge. Other than that we just had a few smart fuckers dragging the rest of the population to the limelight. Also a few smart businessmen who abused our stupidity but made the USA look huge for it. We were slightly more tolerant than the Nazis, so we got a lot of brain power around WW2 too.

Looks British to me.

Sponsored by nazi scientists

One World policy and huge industrial capabilities

Found the edgelord

That's just white trash. Trailer park scum. Every nation has their underclass.

Id say the aame thing if my team was getting their asses kicked in the olympics. Get mad faggot

So you just gonna go ahead and walk into Sup Forums and fucking post up graphical evidence that you are a nigger? The only other bitches I've seen with a face like that are fat bitches....which leads me to believe you're stereotypical nigger ass just bangs fat white bitches. Fucking bravo you cunt