Aloha Sup Forums. I'm looking for a keyboard with reds (hopefully Gateron, but Cherry is okay too) for less than $80...

Aloha Sup Forums. I'm looking for a keyboard with reds (hopefully Gateron, but Cherry is okay too) for less than $80. Is there any better option than the Quickfire Rapid with Cherries?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/DBPOWER-DB-A8-Wired-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B014PC9860/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470812996&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=mechanical ekyboard cheap
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also general mech thread I guess.

Have you considered a ducky? I don't know how much they are in USD.

Ludicrously expensive.

LOL reds. you might as well stick with rubberdome fag

i've tried MX browns, blues, blacks, and zealios.

ultimately, i prefer reds. but hey, let's act superior to other people because of our choice of switch.

go back to Sup Forums.

wow you must have no taste

thanks for the (you), but i'm gonna ignore your elitist retardation for now.

trim the neckbeard, it's unbecoming.

go back to Sup Forums you commie

i'm too cheap for Sup Forums's taste.

i just want a cheap board with reds, they recommend no board under $100. fuck that shit, i have better stuff to spend my money on.

Don't worry OP, I have a keyboard with reds.

sell it to me.

amazon.com/DBPOWER-DB-A8-Wired-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B014PC9860/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470812996&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=mechanical ekyboard cheap

here OP. perfect for fags with no taste

I didn't know. I have a ducky shine 3 with browns.
Bought my now ex a tkeyless cm quickfire. Have a look at those?

Get yourself a real gaming keyboard fagots

>no taste
>spending $100 on a damn keyboard
not even kekworthy, it's just sad.

yeah, that's what I said in the OP. TKL QFR with reds is $75. was wondering if there's a single alternative at that pricepoint. doesn't look that way. duckys are so nice though, but i can't justify that amount for a keyboard.

im jelly man, your apm must be insane

It's nothing compared to my league keyboard

somebody thought this was a good enough idea to manufacture...i love this planet.

I think you're looking at it wrong. Sure upfront the cost is high, but it's something that will last you a long time and is easily repaired if it needs to be, unlike something like a membrane kb.
Up to you user, I'd fork out for something of quality first time around, instead of buying something you'll eventually want to replace anyway.

Don't hate on my keyboards they will wreck you on any game

It's a Corsair Straw RGB, I think it is more than 100. It's a very good keyboard if you are willing to spend a little eXtra