Feels thread

Feels thread.
Last one 404'ed. Making a new one for any further insight before I confront her.

>be me
>meet girl online
>talk tons, video and voice on skype
>this goes on for a few months
>tell her I'm going to visit her soon
>shesexcitedasfuck.exe
>plan the entire week out so we can hang out as much as possible
>one month later I finally hop on my flight to see her
>she's messaging me all night because she can't wait for me to be there
>last flight finally lands and we meet for the first time
>can't stop smiling
>fast forward a few days
>we have fucked every day sometimes twice a day
>suddenly she starts acting weird
>won't let me hold her by my side in public
>doesn't cuddle at night
>asked her what's going on
>I think we should just be friends, user
>wut.jpg
>ask her why she is suddenly having a change of heart
>says she doesn't want to answer that

Fuck me, anons.

What the fuck do I do now. I have 3 days left in this trip and she already being distant and not really even acting like a friend.
I'm sleeping in a god damn guest room now and she doesn't even seem like she is fucking phased by any of this.
I'm not the best in the world at fucking by any means but I don't have a small dick and it definitely didn't seem like she was unhappy.
This is just so fucking sudden.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10958376
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go in and just fucking talk to her
don't be a pussy

But seriously though, find out what's wrong. If she's this unreasonable however I don't think she's someone you should stick around with.

OP talk to her now and report back to us

this

She's headed back now. I'm going to confront her when she is here but I'll let you guys know what happens. Keep the thread alive.

I'm surprised you're taking that advice. 99% of betas always flip their shit at the idea of "talking"

you don't seem to be an obvious beta, so you'll probably be fine. don't be overly confrontational, but do ask what's up and say that it's unfair for you to be in the dark regarding that

bump

>Just a reminder: Dead bodies can't say no

Lmfao nah I won't be doing that but she just got back. Will report soon.

bamp for interest

I have 0 friends a work with the same guy everyday we chat casually at work and a step brother who I talk to occasionally. Every day I feel worse, I always feel alone and I have no one I can talk to and I have no one I can trust.

bumperiono

bumpp

bunpm

Baump

asdasdas

Bump

Probably got her preggo so she's mad at ur shit for splooging in her pussy

user, this behaviour from her is a red flag.
Count your wins and losses and just start over again. But yes, talk to her if you need closure. Otherwise, just get out of there, fast.

Maybe she'll beg you to come back, but just keep going and make her come to you next time.

bump

probs either this or she's fucking a chad

or maybe he just smells awful lmfao

wakemeupinsiide

bump

cantwakeup

wakemeupinsiidee

bummmmmp

saavemee

this is now a get thread until OP comes back. 999 GET

SAAaaaAAAaAaAAave MEEEE

callmynameandsavemefromthedaark

which state did you fly to?

Allofthistimeicantbelieveicouldntsee

Internet chicks are crazy.

Never stick your dick in crazy.

wakemeupinsidde

shes probably just bored. she had her fun of fucking a weirdo off the web and now she is done. nothing has to change for someone to end a relationship. most relationships nowadays end out of not wanting to give any effort.

cuntwakeup

strawpoll.me/10958376
/

OP speed up this chat

>>WTF do i do now!?
1. Stop being so clingy.
2. Don't bother her for an answer if you aren't mental secure enough to take some criticism
3. If she's not able to talk to you that's a red flag in itself
4. Don't go around blaming yourself

5. Have fun, do other shit during the rest of your trip, just be cool with her decision, play it cool for the next 3 days and move on.

wakkkemeupinsiide

your suggestion is fucking terrible mang

got any really comfy background images like this?

What keeps you going Sup Forums? My little girl is gone now and I don't know what to do with myself.

Then you have no game or you're a troll

She didn't fall for you, she fell for the person inside her head she decided you were when you were only talking over the internet.

You didn't meet her unrealistic expectations and she's not willing to give a chance to the person you really are.

saavemeee

Get a woman to keep you warm and get her to take your feels and cuddle and cry in her arms to make her feel like you're just a big ball of feels that needs to be let out

It's a long-distance relationship. You can't get too close, because it then hurts too much when you leave. So better for her to start distancing herself from you as the time approaches for you to leave. This happens a lot. See: John Denver - Leaving on a Jet Plane.

Either that, or she just figured out she doesn't really like you, after spending a good bit o time with you in person. Now it's awkward, because you are stuck there until you flight. She probably feels to bad to force you to go to a hotel.

Well I'm a 18 year old student who has never really had anything bad happen to me. I think for the most part people don't "keep going"; nothing extremely traumatic like losing a daughter happens to the average person.

Or I could just be a naive teen. That's highly probably too.

Thanks fam

I use this one

I figured it was #2 because if it was #1 she would at least tell him or at least not make it seem like the answer to her recent changes is some confidence sapping answer

>1. Stop being so clingy.
He's trying to find love, not finding a free prostitute you fucking chad
>2. Don't bother her for an answer if you aren't mentally secure enough
He wants to know if anything's wrong, he's there to be with her
>3. If she's not able to talk to you that's a red flag in itself
Maybe something came up unrelated to OP and the grill being together
>4. Don't go around blaming yourself
Only good suggestion
>5. Have fun, do other shit during the rest of your trip, just be cool with her decision, play it cool for the next 3 days and move on.
He's there to be with her. "Be cool with her decision"? What are you trying to do, make them farther apart? He came there to be with her. It would be impossible to forget about her in 3 days.

Either you're 12 or a troll.

This one's more rage than feels but whatever.

i believe this was posted in the last one but this worth the read

i want to go to sleep but the conclusion to OP's situation is too interesting @_@

callmynameandsavemefromthenothingivebecoome

She's probably just afraid of her getting attached and the whole long distance thing screwing with her emotions.

I'm a 6'2" stereotypical tough guy and I was fighting tears by the end of that shit.

Fuck. That's just not fair. I really hope that's all fiction, man.

you and me both user

OP confront her so I can go to sleep please

>>He's trying to find love, not finding a free prostitute you fucking chad
She's 4 days into a relationship and is already playing games and not able to communicate. You don't find love by staying in a house fucking all day for the first 3 days you meet.
>>He wants to know if anything's wrong, he's there to be with her
The way she answered the question means she thinks the answer will hurt him emotionally. I'm just warning him not to pry if he knows he might not be able to take it
>>Maybe something came up unrelated to OP and the grill being together
Then she should be able to communicate that without kicking him out of her room, saying "lets be friends" and acting distant
>>He's there to be with her. "Be cool with her decision"? What are you trying to do, make them farther apart? He came there to be with her. It would be impossible to forget about her in 3 days.
He can't force her to change her mind, can't force her to communicate and can't force her to be with him. Make the most of his trip instead of sulking and trying to cuddle up with someone that doesn't want to.

>>Either you're 12 or a troll.
Like i said before, you have absolutely no game. You're probably in the same boat as him which is why you have this same sentimental, pussy-on-a-pedestal type of thinking

>because if it was #1 she would at least tell him

no, that's not the way it works dude. It happens sub-consciously, she starts to withdraw. She won't know why. It's based on emotions, and protection of feelings. It's not something she deduced rationally, i.e. she realized it will suck when he leaves, so she rationally decided to wean off contact, as part of a plan.
No, it doesn't work that way at all.
Go listen to the John Denver song, already.

Hey Sup Forumsros, just a moment ago I realised how pathetic my life is, I have a shit job I only got because they were hiring everyone, my ex is the manager's son who tried to get me fired, I go out every night off but I'm always alone, my boyfriend says he will come and see me but never does and doesnt even message me until the next day no explanation, it's because he thinks im cheating on him and so he's being distant, this alresdy tore us apart once, he says he's not being distant but actions speak louder than words, currently I'm at a park, it's 1am, and I'm crying again

I guess it sounds silly but she was the most important thing in the world to me and I honestly have no idea what to do now.

Hey Sup Forums I sperged out today. I was at warped tour sitting on the ground with a few friends waiting for a band to come on. When the band gets on stage we all jumped to get in the crowd and this girl came up to me (this is very rare for me I'm like a 6/10 at best) she said something on the lines of "I may sound like a creepy bitch but I think you're cute" me being in the moment to get into the pit I said thanks and ran into the crowd. I then sat back in the spot where she talked came up to me but never saw her again.

That's exactly the way it works and fuck his stupid song. She may not rationally plan it out but if she's not a potato she should at least know what's triggering her apprehension.

strawpoll.me/10958376

'

I lost my child to my heartless bitch of an ex wife. I'll never get to see my kiddo again. No meaning left. Suicide imminent.

How does it sound silly? Isn't a child a parent's most important thing? In the long run, more money and time is invested into a child than a house.

You should learn something new, that always cheers me up.

Kill her first tho

Have you ever even seen a vagina? You don't have a clue about the females.

I'd hate for my kid to become a ward of the state.

Why not get another one? You know, just hop over to China and look in the dumpsters. 9/10 times you'll find a baby girl. :^)

Shit man, not even feels threads have given me feels like the feels I'm feeling from this.

LoL you nerds are too much. Its like everyone in this thread is trying to over romanticize this b/c they're all online looking for love too.

>>Have you ever even seen a vagina? You don't have a clue about the females.
That's like some shit a 19 yr old who's just gotten his first piece says to hype himself up "Hurr durr are you a virgin?"

similar happened to me except we didn't even meet in person she just starts acting weird. never got it out of her what caused the change in heart but the whole thing was awful. still is when it comes to mind.

Not particularly the same. I've already put 6 years of effort into this one.

Put it in her butt then leave her

There are two types of people in this world.
Those who will start all over when their pokemon save file gets corrupted
And those who simply give up and do something else

You seem like the "do something else" kind.

Tell story fag

Ah fugg user shit happens man. I can't begin to understand how you feel but I'm sorry.

I find life bland and my taste for excitement dying. Therefore I am ready to pass on with my life in the fashion of this thread's choosing.

Dubs is winner.

Much thanks. Sorry to complain.

So what happened to op? I want to sleep

I let go the only woman I've ever loved. That was years ago but now she's married and has a kid. We talk from time to time and it comes up sometimes but it sucks cuz now we'll never know.

Women are disgusting creatures whatever you do whatever you say it will never matter to them. If you do thousands of things right but fuck up ONCE it's game over.

I was really surprised how he didnt try to kill himself more times than what he said in the story, i wouldnt be able to live with myself after that shit