Rank 'em, faggots.

Human > Symbolic > rest

all equally garbage
listen to better death metal

Death is the best death metal nigger

t. someone who have listened to exactly 10 death metal albums

ok fag

You are wrong.

Death is laughably overrated. Mainstream, overproduced garbage. Also, Chuck's vocals is arguably the worst in extreme metal.

Yes, you might have listened to 11 death metal albums actually, or maybe 9. You get the idea.

Death literally created the genre and you say they are overrated. Faggot

7/10
9/10
9.5/10
10/10
9/10
7.5/10
8/10

>he has never heard of Morbid Angel and Possessed
you are like a little baby

>fuckin normies uuuggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
Vocals only started sucking at ITP, my man. Have a (You) for effort.

Death came 2 years before Morbid Angel and some months before Possessões.

>Possessed

Yea, I'm not american

Possessed is the god-fathers of Death-metal, not fucking Death, you idiot.

Never called anyone normies, even though you definitely are. I used to own "Leprosy", but I sold it after listening to it a couple of times. The first thing I noticed about their terrible music, was the obnoxious, talentless vocals. I can't fucking stand it.

Not him but Possessed was more thrash metal oriented

mabye try listening to literally more than one fucking album
fun fact; not every good band has a perfect discography

"Leprosy" is regarded to be one of, if not, the best, Death album. So no, I've listened enough.
Also, I've obviously checked out the "hit's" from the other albums, and also seen much of a live performance from them. It sucked, and so does death-metal in general.

Yeah, all the early "death-metal" bands were thrash-metal/black-metal oriented, because there's where the genre has its roots.

tsop > symbolic > human > leprosy > itp > scream bloody gore > spiritual healing

Death was dropping demos before Jeff even form Possessed you imbecile

Seven Churches was the first DM album, but Death was the first DM band. They created it.

Dude, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. Possessed released their first demo, before Death released theirs. So no. You are wrong again, idiot.

>fnarr mainstream shit sucks fnarr
>can't be bothered to listen to an entire album
Not a long term Death fan, but even I can piece together that Leprosy was generic as can be.
SBG at least had historic value and decent solos.
But that begs the question. Did you buy the worst album on purpose because you're scared you might actually enjoy something different?
Nevertheless, I'm in a generous mood today, have some more.

How can you even call "Leprosy" their worst album? Are you that stupid?

..and for the record. You bringing up Scream, bloody Gore" reminds me that I indeed have listened to that one, but I completely forgot it. From what I can recall, it was much more old-school (and better), than "Leprosy".
The way I obtained that record, was because I was talking to a guy who was really, really into death-metal, and he recommended "Leprosy", in an attempt to get me into death-metal. He failed.

The only death-metal band I listen to on a regular basis, is Gouge from Norway, who fucking slays. That's REAL death-metal. Not the gay, ultra-techno shit that Death plays.

>ultra-techno

>That's REAL death-metal

Kek

>only good bands are from norway
>having a different style is inferior
>I don't listen to anything else
>YOU HAVE AN OPINION DIFFERENT FROM EVERY OTHER FAN? IMPOSSIBRUUUUUUU
you were bait, we're done talking and you're getting one more (You).

>real death metal
are you 15?

God, you are stupid.

Per definition, it is.

No, you just don't know what real-metal is. It's the old-school take on the genres.

>real-metal argument
It's gonna be one of those days

>mainstream
You're a faggot.

>I only listen to one death metal band
>I know everything about death metal

Gouge is generic as fuck. They're recycling everything bands like death did when it was actually new and fresh.

t. le edgy contrarian metal fag

Their Painkiller cover is the GOAT.

This album is STILL not only the best Death album, but perhaps the greatest death metal album of all time.
This is coming from a seasoned death metal fan.

chronological order

I'm pretty sure Mantas (Death's old band name) released their "Death By Metal" demo before Possessed.

Death > Morbid Angel > Immolation Gorguts > Bolt Thrower > Entombed > Atheist > Autopsy > Carcass

1) Symbolic
2) The Sound of Perseverance
3) Human
4) Leprosy
5) Scream Bloody Gore
6) Individual Thought Patterns
7) Spiritual Healing

>From what I can recall
>old-school
>>/reddit/

But user Heartwork is a great fucking album

Can you believe this is an actual person typing this out?

Chuck died from aids anyway

Chuck had a tumor, retard.