Let's get some of this

Let's get some of this

had to kill wolves a few times never felt right about it to tell you honest,not as bad as killin brown bears though.they scream and it sounds like a child or something.right unnerving is what it is

In other words, it's an edgy faggot 13 year olds thread. Go fuck yourself you pathetic tiny dicked fuck.

did you plant that gun on the wolf to make it look like self defense?

I'm not about killing anything necessarily, just here for the corpses

Post trophies or gtfo

Of course

I usually hunt for food. I had to kill a wolf once because it ran at me. It was by itself which makes me think it was hurt or rabid but I put it down. Felt bad about after because they are ao rare where I live.

Yeah, that's pretty unusual. Usually they stay as far away from us as possible, for good reason. The fragmented packs are the worst because they don't know how to hunt bigger prey, so they go for the easiest

wanna kill something and have a laugh?monkey's man,any kind and not chimps or apes little shit eating car/house/life damaging monkeys's.

kek

Oh god, baboons are the fucking worst.

Are you talking about niggers?

collat

had me some fun blasting them for farmers,out there supposed to be baby sittin relief peeps and instead im huntin bright asses with local french forces.good fuckin times man i can only imagine being a farmer er somethin livin around them.ever seen what one does to a person?those fuckin things are natural born sadists it is awful

but their ebola carrying cousin the makak or whatever is worse when they want to be

Dick's out for harambe

yeah them too

too many of em causin to much shit.

collateral irl, savage

DICKS OUT,GIRL SCOUT

>being mad over dead animals

kek

never bow hunted a monkey though hot damn what a shot!

>i gotta try that now

woops wrong one

shit shot

first checked

second....i have been looking at this picture for years and still have no fuckin idea what is going on other than it looks to be slav and i have left it at that

BAHAHA

Or starving

Siberian wolf cull

ugh i can hear them now

>NYAAAAAHHHHNYAAAGHGHGHGHNYYAAAAHAHAHHAAGHGHHGH

This. Bragging about killing seems the most retarded way to be proud to me

you think it coulda been one of those omega's?the ones that break off and go all diogenes?

Chekt

why is it lickit its balls?

why would I want some of that?
Do I look like an asshole Trump?

Let's talk about coyotes for a second....

that is what i was thinkin,where did he hit it to make it act like that?

I would fuck her on top of that leopard sweet jesus

Gut

Gotta be honest, one of my few pet peeves / hates in this world is hunting for sport

I've grown up taking care of animals and learning about their behaviours (Our family rescues all kinds in the UK)

I've always hated it. To take a life for something as trivial as a rush?.. Sickening, A testament to part of the problems with "Humanity"... It's that we've lost it.

>Preparing for shit responses.

that fuckin bitch killed a kitty. ill kill her. but first i rape her, the kill, then rape again. but damn, its not rape if she dont say no. so only one rape.

really?huh...poor bastard,i always go for the heart with four legged pray

oh hey its one of those things the dumb ass chinks skin alive
seriously that whole race needs to die already

Honestly i agree with this,all the hunting i have done has been for some reason or another.except monkeys i fucking hate the most of them

what a shot!

Fucking Porky stop creating new breeds of animals !

And when a fox takes down your sheep and attacks your pets... You wanna take it
Bullets are cheaper
Faggot

:(

I mean, If you're hunting for food, fair enough, If you're hunting to protect your family / livestock or whatever, fair play.

But to kill something for a reason not worthy of the bullet is just so sad to me. Rest In Pepperonis Analmals.

He got the first one right in the sweet spot!

aww come on now that is just chicken shit

Polymorph!

Really?

Right??

Goodluck making a rug you faggot.

once again i can agree with this,i love the doggers and cats.....but monkeys........

Thats a beaut dude.

They're fucking savages that shouldn't be on the planet

One of the most photogenic wolves I've ever shot

I'll hunt for any reason I want. how do you like that, faggot? In fact, next time I'm out, I'm going to kill an extra deer just for you. Just gonna let it rot. go cry to your anime body pillow fgt

Lol stfu, pelts are worth money and at some point its just fun to kill them as trophies or even just to fuck around. Try it.

I wonder if that's 30/30 or 45-70

That was cool af

Looks like a 30/30 to me.