Is Chvrches just Phantogram for pussies?

Is Chvrches just Phantogram for pussies?

Lmao

how do you figure op

Sarah Barthel > Lavren Mayberry

Le QT empowered femGURLLL is not as compelling as phantogram

No. Chvrches a very good synthpop band. Why do you compare them with another good band, Phantogram?

wurd. lavren is tee hee hee-core or some shit.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

The Debbie Gibson of the 2010's.

merry christmas bro. we're all rooting for you, it's not too late to change little dude. : )

Chvrches is better than Phantogram, though.

Literally shitposting

yes yes pass the smibbly bibbly

Yes, if compared to the disappointing new Phantogram album.

I even like chvrches and I'll say that that's wrong.

it's christmas why are you on 4 chan?

hahaha why yes hello my fellow Sup Forums shitposter :P

I got into an argument with my parents and I'm sitting this one out. Don't want to be around them or the rest of my family. I was in a good mood too.

one day youre going to regret not going
death, or your relationships with them falling apart

I wish I got Lauren Mayberry for Christmas. I want to snuggle with her all night by a fire.

They don't care too much about me anyway, so I'm not really regretting anything.

me too :/
can i be the third?

whatever you say

III was way more memorable than Every Open Eye, I'm glad they incorporated more sampling

Phantogram for obese kiddy diddlers

turn your trip back on montie
you sick fuck we know about the CP on your hard drive

lool

congratulations

has lavren performed without boots/shoes?

Well...

Not many people live happy lives or have loving familys.

>security! get this man out of stage!
>stop licking my shoes and stand up for fucks sake!
>[with cute scottish accent] security haaalp!

I'll bet you that they were asking where you were.

it'll just be something he'll make 1000 posts about on facebook
"I had family that liked me and I was never around and now they don't want me. waahh waahh bitch bitch moan im so sad"

She looks like she's waiting by the bus stop for her dad to pick her up from school

>waahh waahh bitch bitch moan im so sad"
sums up every post he's made for the last 5 years

TIGHT

why? so she could stink up the venue?

How do people even listen to this band? It's horrible.

>>yeah..I got to sleep, you know, shoot in the morning.
>lavren climbs back into her bunk fumbling for the dildo hidden under that mat.
>she starts rubbing her pussy with it, imagining brandon rubbing the head of his cock against her, teasing.
>turns it up a bit, just enough so there wont be any noise and biting her lip as she shivers
>taking off her dress slowly and quietly she strips down to her stockings, throwing the wet panties aside
>laying down she grabs her dildo and teases her asshole, "not yet" she softly says to herself before sliding it into her tight pussy.
>she gasps as it goes deeper into her, moving faster she lets out a gentle coo, as she uses her other hand to play with her clit
>faster ad harder she goes imagining digging her nails into his back, seeing his cock glisten with her juices
>she takes it out and slides softly into her anus, slowly but surely. She takes a breath as it goes deeper and starts to finger her pussy, hips squirming she gos faster and deeper, covered in a sweet sweat she's trying to stay quiet.
>lauren takes that dildo out of her ass and starts sucking on it, wishing it was him before sliding it back into her pussy. She softly smiles thinking of him filling her up, feeling his warm cum inside her
>she turns the knob as it starts to vibrate more, her eye about to roll into her head. She goes faster and faster, trying to hide her moans she bites her lip and she starts to shake, and has a squirting climax.
>OH FUCK YES BRAN-
>LAVREN WHAT THE FUCK IT'S 5AM " Lavren heard from the back of the bus..She didn't say anything, just layed, out of breath, a smile on her face thinking "someday"

she's asexual. you can tell it just by her looks

she apparently has a bf that lives in brooklyn, so shes;s def taking some dick.

for sure

>889573▶
> (You)