Thoughts?

Meliora was good.

boring

>costumes
The one surefire way to tell a band is shit

but what about the residents

>thinking those are costumes
plen

Meliora was great, popestar EP was ok but I hope it was a spin off and they go heavier on the next album rather than poppier like they do on square hammer

i still remember the day first Ghost album dropped, never really believed these faggots would be taken seriously. They sucked donkey balls when i was an easily impressionable teen metalhead and they suck even more nowdays.

Scooby Doo metal. They are quite good tho.

umm

>Genesis

i think you pressed the wrong button in your keyboard, better luck next time ;^)

bump,

Fedora core

I like that song that goes "I can feel the thunder that's breaking in your heart" if I can recall it separately from the one that goes "I can feel it coming in the air to night".

like everything besides the vocals.

A the devil's blood ripoff, same with all the other bands in this "occult rock" trend that TDB started

>Scooby Doo metal
what did he mean by this?

some catchy hooks but most of if is pretty fucking boring

>spells plen p-l-e-b
plen

Probably shitting on the fact they only wear costumes to appeal to KVLTists, and they can't actually make music.
Although this is true, it's unfair to assume every masked/costumed band is garbage, as evidenced by

literally diet evil music
I-listen-to-metal-and-go-to-church-core

I really like Ghost, I get why people don't like them, but they make solid pop songs.

It really is Scooby Metal though, even Ghost would probably be happy to admit that. Its gimmicky and goofy but they have a nice balance of classic metal and pop.
Basically they overall derivative but you can do a lot worse with mainstream metal

This

Every band wears costumes. Genre-specific fashion is a costume. All those absurd fashion risks artists take in an attempt to grow their brand with teenagers who want to dress like them are costumes.

They admit that they are tongue in cheek.

Ghost puts on a fun show.

I dont get it. You people fucking hated sunbather. Yet worship this non-metal.

this.
also, first album best album desu

It's all shit. Fuck this shitty "band".

Sunbather is up its own ass

Ghost is fun.

Also ghost is metal. Sunbather isn't.

Sunbather is pretty metal, Ghost is pretty gay

Ghost is Blue Oyster Slipknot dad rock.

>Slipknot
>Ghost
>Dad Rock

t, pitchfork "metal" fan

>Daft Punk
>The Residents
>The Flaming Lips
>The Locust
why post?

>Europeans glorifying atheism
>Wondering why Muslims are raping their women

Hypnotic underground was their only good album.

yeah true lol

Cirice famalan

BELIAL
BEHEMOTH
BEELEZEEBUB
ASMODEUS
SATANAS
LUCIFER

HAIL SATAN ARCHANGELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Christianity is a cuck religion that says love people who kill you.

Europe needs paganism.