Any rich people willing to buy me No man's land I really want to play this with my friends but I dont have the money

Any rich people willing to buy me No man's land I really want to play this with my friends but I dont have the money

I promise eternal gratefulness
steamcommunity.com/id/HyruFoxTrot

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/BlueJewFrosty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>spamming now 2 thread already
>38 games
>47 hours on a clicker game
Op how old are you

26, clicker games are a past time at work

Why dont you get your friends to chip in to help you buy it?
Or is the friends part a lie to sound more convincing?

>play with my friends
>in a single player game
low quality bait

Right

>working
>cant buy a game
Nigga I am a new and own almost 800 games on steam

*neet

check your sources before trying to sound well-informed

>TFW the game is online only and doesn't let you play in a single player mode

check youself

Not single player but the chances you find another person are shit to none, and even when you find someone you can kill them.

Wow you have gta5 and I nearly have 20$ game fucking disturbing donate here steamcommunity.com/id/BlueJewFrosty

What does working have to do with it? I'm also a neet yet I only have 18 games on steam because most games are fucking trash.

Nigga you just called a mmo a single player game

You are right I could have them help pay but two are unemployed another just bought a PC but still hasnt bought a monitor

You can play offline

Yesterday 2 streamers went on the same planet and the same building yet couldn't see eachother nor any changes made to the planet. I'm hoping it was just some server issues or some bug but it didn't work.

Op is working and begging for games

Two twitch steamers met up. They could not see each other because the player isn't modeled

Whats with all the begging?
Get a job you fucking losers, it's like 60$.

I'm playing it rn

I give all my extra keys to a nigger

> begging
They're trying to advertise the came.
> oh he wants it so much, it must be good
> oh, so many people begging for that specific game, it must be good

>console player spotted
How does it feel to get fucked

>implying that they didn't just make it look too good like any other of the 9000+ crafting survival games

it's single player, at no point do you "play" with another player. I'ts just saying hey someone else playing this game has found this area before you. Wow cool

Requiring and sharing the same universe with people

I'd say it feels good, reading my little comic book. I haven't had any problems with the game. Just a bitch to constantly repair vital systems.

>advertise the came

why are you itt if you dont even know this game doesnt need cancerous Sup Forums for publicity?

This is OP why tf are you guys fighting over nothing just discuss the game and have fun jesus

Just realized that because you're a console player you haven't play 500sh crafting survival games that all look alike

Meaning?

So you're telling me that multiple threads a day about this game in various forms (begging, isn't it great, I just bought it, does some else play) aren't a tiny bit suspicious?

you can see other players, but they are always in a suit, and are not labeled as players, so they appear as npcs, besides their behavior.
you can kill other players.
check your internets

Oh friend I play PC too. I have a lot of survival games but I'm not gonna boot up steam just to give you a list

We are fighting because that's what Sup Forums does you don't come here to learn any thing or "have fun" you come here to call people fagging and make your self feel more intelligent then others.
BTW can you fuck off redditfag

>So you're telling me that multiple threads a day about this game in various forms (begging, isn't it great, I just bought it, does some else play) aren't a tiny bit suspicious?

You're just a paranoid fuck, like most people here. Isn't it more likely that people just want the game since they like what they see and have been waiting for a long time?

^

yup, careful your tinfoil hat is falling off