I get to spend several hours a day making sure nothing happens to him

I get to spend several hours a day making sure nothing happens to him
Ask me questions about him
Pro tip: Don't ask his specific location
Don't ask my profession

can you prove it?
no?
bye.

is he medicated? is he aware of what he's done? does he have a reason?

He's medicated. I'm sure he's very aware of what he's done. His head is shaved but he has some orange feathery things around a tiny window that looks a lot like his previous orange hair

I can prove it but if I were he'd just be transferred and a investigation will most likely be started. Not risking it

how medicated? full thorazine coma? does he talk much?

presumably hes not in gen pop. does he get yard time? if so what does he do? I didn't follow case but assume he got prison time not hospital time

The fags at supermax, i drive by every day and flip him off.

Not much medication. He doesn't put on the act he put on in court. He won't engage a conversation but if you ask him something he'll respond with a simple answer.

I work night shift so I'm not sure what he does when he goes out. He, along with others have a file that keeps track of what they're doing. I see he goes outside once a week. He's gotten really fat, maybe gained 50 something pounds

obv fake troll, sage.
Anyone who believes this is also retarded.

Not at super max.

so you see him nights? he sleep much? night terrors, sleep talker? is he actually segregated from others?

fat thing not surprising with exercise like that. You probably see it a lot. reminds me of Willie Boskett

Do you honestly think he's guilty?

What does he do all day

Oh yeah he sleeps a lot.

You suck a lot of suck I can tell you that. I'm a guy pretending to be his bitch boy on Sup Forums why does it matter if I think hes guilty???

He sleeps in a single man room and so does everyone else in the unit. He's on protective management so no one besides me and co workers will ever come in physical contact with him. He's always very calm and very poised. Ive never seen him act up like everyone else. Maybe it's the meds but he's so calm and respectful that you almost forget what he did

Like I said I work nights so the only thing he can do is use the phone and watch tv from inside his room which he does none of. He's either reading mail from his mom or reading a book. Not sure what genre of books he likes. I'll look next time..

Have you ever wanted to hurt him, or make his life more miserable for what he did?

what conversations have you had with him?
any extended past one word?
any interesting?
he ever say anything that struck you as odd?

given all that and your general observation of his behavior, what do you think drove him to do it? he doesn't sound like an anders brevik type. was he diagnosed sociopath?

this as well. what is his diagnosis?
on file i mean. the actual diagnosis

No. I don't take my job personal, I think being on /b made me a fan of his to be honest. I just laugh when I see him and think about the memes. I wanna print them all out and slide them under his door one day

you
fucking
should
keep em dank though

Nothing major. I usually ask him if he's ok or does he need anything. We have audio in the unit so you have to be very careful of what you say. I keep it to a minimum and if you don't talk to him he won't say one word to you

I have no idea what his medical chart shows. if you don't have any previous knowledge of him you'd never suspect he killed people. He looks out of place.

> now held in secret.
Does that happen often in US and when will it likely end?

i see
so its your job not to initiate conversation with him. just do what you do and leave.
fair enough.
but what about his actual diagnosis?
you must know that

Probably never. From what I can tell he will never be in open population. They even went as far to change his name

audio? no video recordings?

this is different facility from the one where he was assaulted?

No. He talks with the Doctor during the day and even then they are in a room by themselves. We just stand outside and observe to make sure nothing happens. I'm cool with a few nurses they have access to his charts and I'm sure I can get info from them.

Audio than can hear a wisper and HD video that can zoom in and see the belt and of your boxer shorts

would be interesting.
definitely outed yourself as some type of guard though.
also a guard that has some direct contact with him on a regular basis.
not trying to screw you over but..
careful patna

Yeah. Completely different time zone

>No one believe this fuck until he provides picture proof with time stamp

given his reasoning for not providing proof i can understand.
even if he is a troll, pull up a chair. ask some questions and see what he answers. try and enjoy yourself.

what do you want a boot on the murderers head?

>walks into cell
> hey crazy man put your slipper on your head so I can take a picture

How can I enjoy it if its not real?

If its not real its meaningless

Sharpie in pooper on James Holm. He probaly browsed /b many times i'm sure he would understand.

Or you could take a picture of some forums?
Or you could take a picture of him with your badge or something unique near the camera
Then take a second picture of the same unique item but with a timestamp next to it

>take a picture of him with your badge or something
you are literally fucking retarded.
you realize badges have identification numbers on them right?

>our eyes
>mirrors
>life

>You realize paint exists right?
Just cover the ID and photo with a black line and leave any other non-specific information uncovered

Not that hard to prove it.

There is really no proof other than something physical that I'd have to steal from my job, which I won't. They're trying so hard to keep him out of the lime light that even if he escapes it will take a while to get his updated picture because only certain individuals are authorized to pull up his file. (I'm one of them)

No phones or Items with web or picture capabilities allowed

>only certain individuals are authoried to pull up his file
>I'm one of them

>I'm one of them
>but I can't provide proof
>Like a simple fucking picture of the file
Op's not real he's pulling all this out his ass
/thread

don't worry about proof. what you've said so far sounds legit enough for me, even if you are bs-ing (which i don't think you are). these dipshits just want to dox

>/threading your own post
>being this much of a new faggot
probably this though tbh

If I take a picture of my badge id have to cover the whole damn thing because it clearly states where and who I work for. Assuming that I have a badge and that I'm a officer of course

Seems like you're just a faggot, with nothing to tell us about him. You don't even know what he reads.

severs can only be accessed on the job. Emails are monitored, no phones any picture capability items allowed. Any screenshots you take on the computer are automatically uploaded to a secured folder which only our bosses and tech supervisor have access too. Virtually impossible without taking a huge risk which I won't do to stroke your ego

although is being a picky faggot in truth you have told us much of what you would know already.
the thread wont make it for on such few details

Don't blow your cover, but there has to be something that you can provide that will not blow opsec.

>won't do it to stroke your ego
How is proving your own claims stroking my ego?

>Blah blah blah emails monitored blah blah
>phones blah blah screenshots auto uploaded
>to secure folder blah blah

>Being this full of shit
>And putting this much effort in to justify it

underrated post

He can blow James Holmes, thats what he can do

i can only tell you my personal experiences with him. It'll take time to really get to know him and that will be hard to do because the guy won't even ask for toilet paper to wipe his own ass. I

be gone now child
its past your bedtime

>Don't ask his specific location
>Don't ask my profession
What is his location and what is your profession?

Seems like a good time to bail, hoss. thanks for the info. good luck

blow you granmudder

what do you do between the hours of roughly 8a-4pm each day?

Nothing is impossible, it's very easy to get proof but it's one of those high risk high reward situation and it's not worth the risk.

holy fuck i love it

Sleep.

>I can prove it but if I were
How convincing
>a investigation will
"An investigation would"

They wouldn't hire someone as stupid as you to watch over someone like him.

True. There is nothing really fascinating about him which is disappointing. When I first saw his my eyes lit up and I wanted to have that whole joker fantasy experience but he's really boring as fuck.

Ok, i understand that.

How about between 7pm-3pm?

fuck, i meant 3am

/thread

Why did he shoot up the theater OP? Or do you think he even did? What drove him to do it if he did?

the facts that you believe some one has to be a secret James Bond government agent to watch a murderer is amusing. He's really nothing special, just another body I have to account for

I don't see mass murder when I look at him, but then again if mass murders were so easy to identify then we wouldn't have mass murders

I wasn't hired to watch him. I was hired way before anybody knew who he was. He was transferred to my location, I just got lucky.

Samefag

Are you allowed to like...talk to him? If I was near him I'd see what he had to say.

I remember seeing him in court looking fucked up out of his mind, that had to have been someone giving him sedatives or something. Why? Idk just so many questions Id ask if I was in his vicinity.

have you read the thread?

no one would make a thread and give so few details if they were trolling.
i think OP's legit.
just not much info to be gained.

i want to talk to his mom. pose as some reporter or something and see what she says about her son.

Okay.

you tried

Read the thread but Yes I can talk to him. I can't ask him about the shooting due to camera and audio. He doesn't talk much, never actually unless I ask him something

No

well then ive spotted your problem sir

so did you

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

She's the only one who send him letters so I assume she's the only one besides staff who knows exactly where he is, down to his room number. I read one of her letters (it's my job to read the incoming mail sometimes) she set up a trust fund that will give him 50 bucks on a monthly basis for the rest of his life. That's about all the letter said

>pointing out disclaimer
>using disclaimer to prove OP is lying
this faggot though

so his mother doesnt have much to do with him either?
id thought you said between reading books and emailing her, that he didnt do much at all.
also how the hell is he emailing his mom from segregation?

He's in Florence Colorado prison(s) down there is full of this type of filth

Hahahahaha i got you all.
I trolled you all cause im a faggot like that.
Bye xoxo

What you smoking user? Who the hell said anything about emails. She mails him actual letters. He never writes her back though

Not OP, nice try faggot

Rate my sister. Shes 15

oh i see.
my bad i read this wrong clearly though

but again, so she doesnt show much interest in him? you say youve read a few of the letters.
has she disowned him i take it?

It's a good thing nobody gives a fuck what you think.