Why are girls life so easy?

Why are girls life so easy?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/user14739150/videos
vimeo.com/56621161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hail King Satan.

Because men cant handle the eastiest things

It's because you can't empathize with their position as much. I'd argue their lives can be just as hard but for different reasons. Try being an ugly girl for instance when beauty or lack thereof makes you basically worthless as a woman

Girls are never ugly, just lazy.

Makeup and a moderate workout regimen can turn even the lowest 2 into a 7.

And people empathize with those ugly women, they're called SJWs

Because pussy is a currency you only run out of if you haven't invested it wisely by the time age takes it's toll.

Only as easy as men allow it to be.

Not even remotely true. Anyways, bleeding every month is no fun, at all. cramps are painful as fuck, putting on makeup irritates my skin, especially around the eyes-- so more often than not i leave it off. also fuckin discharge out of nowhere, always having to sit on a nasty ass toilet seat if we gotta go in public, murdered in china because of female baby, expected to be weak and submissive, the world is a cruel place to all of us. each to their own I guess.

That's 666. Double 6's aren't relevant for any reason other than being dubs.

because theyre attractive. period

> "MUH PATRIACHY!"

not playing to your strengths.

Kek

I'm not gonna argue that foreign cultures aren't almost universally garbage toward women because they very obviously are. Still, first-world countries are much more equitable.

Also toilet seat covers exist. The weak and submissive expectation is entirely on you and periods are bad, no argument. If you don't wanna wear makeup though, that's on you.

You have a no limit credit card between your legs, cut out the self pity and start winning at life before your pipes dry up.

Their life is shit, everyone wants to rape them all the time

Because they grammar.

Because they bleed for a week, once a month, everyone bows to them and lets them be the worst people imaginable.

Poor girls :(

I agree, it's a lot easier in first-world countries than third world, but that's everywhere. everyone's life is hard, the whole point of my argument is that it's not always easy being a female, nor male. we all have differences that make it hard on one another. there's no helping that.

Try being an ugly man. You're worth less than an ugly woman. Your only hope in life would be the jobs that even the undesirables turn their noses up at.

Women can still wear make up. If a man wears make up, he'll be made fun of.

lol

I wouldn't call it patriarchy.

Because when a man sees an attractive mate, the first chemical in his brain that reacts is a chemical that says 'you must inseminate this wymyn and ensure your genes survive'. The mans penis then flinches, elongates and prepares itself for insertion, rape then ensues.

Humans haven't left the jungle in over 200 thousand years and we won't be leaving any time soon, we're still primitive animals and will fuck at any opportunity given.

Gotta win the genetic lottery for the easy mode to turn on. Anyway, it's all because men usually do all the dirty work for them.

I'd rather not. I respect myself.

it's called a vagina

>If a man wears make up, he'll be made fun of.
Every single male you've ever seen on TV has worn makeup...

What is and isn't deserving of self-respect is entirely arbitrary.

Focus on that respect and see where it gets you.

But a man's value isn't as easily defined by his outward appearance. Look at the scrutiny in media for example

Stop bringing intelligent ideas into this thread. /s

Celebrities can get away with anything they're celebrities

>because some women in other countries have it rough, you should allow me to be a huge cunt whenever I want
>I get bad cramps and bleed
>This entitles me to being a huge asshole to everyone around me
If you were a man, they'd tell you to take some pain pills and shut the fuck up. You couldn't handle a month as a man.

FYI: men have hormonal imbalances once a month too. You just don't see men acting out nearly as badly as women do. Periods have become a get out of hell free pass, and you know it.

"She threw out all my stuff and burned my clothes! But I guess I should understand because she was on her period, after all :("

Rachet teeth.

because they dont need to be better than their genitals

If it's something like pimple's acne scars or other skin blemishes a man could apply a foundation to his skin. No one would know you're wearing make up.

This.gif

I can get through life without selling myself. Respecting your own boundries isn't hard.

they are born with value, men have to earn it.

women's value decrease as they grow older, men's increase. don't mean to be mean, it's just reality.

still wouldn't want to be born a woman, i like being creative.

>thinking the media has any grasp on real life
>thinking the television is an accurate representation of life
Holy shit, such disconnection. When was the last time you saw a straight man wear make up out in public, you fucking cucks?

makeup you don't notice it's on doesn't count

fuck me her tooth gap is wider then her ability to open her fucking mouth and smile.
A blowjob might as well be a whistlejob

Well this is professional thing, actors and actresses wear makeup too.

>No one would know
You're so full of shit. There was a guy that had horrible acne but no one made fun of him for it. We figured he was a nice guy and probably had a lot of pain from it, so why bother him more?

So he goes through the trouble of doing this skin searing treatment to basically scar his face until his zits stop coming in... No one said a word.

He started wearing concealer and shit and nobody said anything. Why? Because we knew why he was doing it. It didn't mean we didn't think about it or worry about him. If anything, it made us feel like he might not be nearly as mentally stable as we first thought.

You're not gonna notice it on a man because they design it that way. If a man has a pimple and covers it up with makeup, you're not gonna notice but he's still gonna improve his outward appearance because of it. You're not likely to know which men in public are and aren't wearing it.

However, I am in agreement with that makeup isn't as necessary for men as it is for women.

I'm not being a huge cunt? I'm just arguing a point that not ALL WOMEN everywhere have it easy. Nor did I ever say that because I bleed and cramp I can be an asshole to anyone. Again, each gender has their own issues.
I'm simply bringing up some points, there's no need to freak out.

Surprised no one has asked yet, sauce?

I never understood that anyway.
Seems very unlikely that evolution preferred women who have to deal with extreme cramps and pains during menstruation.
So it must be caused by something else, like your diet, lifestyle or whatever. So why not change that?
Same thing goes for taking the pill, how can you just pump yourself full of semi-explored harmful chemicals?
Make him wear a rubber or get something else less intrusive.

>Implying mans makeup is different
kek so because you have no idea what you're talking about, you are just going to disagree then? Fair enough.

>thinks I can't tell because I'm a man
Fuck right off with that shit lol I can tell when my gay guy friends wear it and don't. I'm not daft or blind.

who is this girl???? i wannt sauz

ITT
men talking about something they dont know dick about

Yeah you can get through it, but that isn't winning at life as stated in my original post.

We're all whores, lady, selling our lives for less than they're worth one hour at a time. Self-respect is realizing you deserve better.

You have a card in the deck, play it.

Never said you were a cunt. I said you could be one and everyone would shrug it off if you showed them your P card.

>there's no need to freak out
>I'm disagreeing, so I'm clearly upset with you
my sides

Have you seen how they flip out over the most stupid things? Now imagine what would happen if they had real problems....

No, imagine if a man tried pulling that.

Imagine the shit that people would talk about him for it.

because pussy is awesome and with a little planning, effort, and luck you can get some...

and if you fail or get friendzoned you lear a bit about where you went wrong. raising your chances of success for next time

Girls are born with value men must earn their value.

Objectively speaking, men have it worse than women in everything men give a fuck about.

Everything that is a turn off on a man from a woman's perspective is pretty much genetics. In the case of a woman, you can pretty much get off your lazy ass, go to the gym, lose a handful of pounds, wear some false advertisement, and there you have it: men find you attractive.

Men are expected to be tall (genetics), have a big dick (genetics), have an enticing voice (genetics), have a beard (genetics), be intelligent (genetics), have a shit ton of money (genetics & family contacts), etc, etc, etc. But sure, try to play it all "even". We're not even talking about the law here, which is even MORE retarded with everything lopsided in favour of women, let alone all the coddling politicians and corporations are doing to the detriment of men, even in their own escapism activities.

All women are expected to do by society is to be meek. That's fucking it. And even so, they're denying their only expectation while claiming even more power against men. This society is just not fucking worth living for men. It fucking sucks a bunch of dicks. I'm kind of happy Muslims are taking over the west. I can't for the day when women finally realise how good they had it and THEY decided to FUCK everything up.

>In the case of a woman, you can pretty much get off your lazy ass, go to the gym, lose a handful of pounds, wear some false advertisement, and there you have it: men find you attractive.
Forgot to mention. That's not even including the ridiculous sex imbalance between the sexes. Women will forever have the upper hand and can get sex any moment they desire by the sole fact of men having a higher sex drive. This is the reason why straight male prostitutes are pretty much non-existent, while female prostitutes are loaded.

Money has nothing to do with "genetics"
Also a beard? No one expects you to have a beard.

this is incredibly wrong. are you a 15yo boy? you sound like one.

Intelligence is purely genetics.

Intelligence + family contacts = rich.
Self-made fortune = intelligence + risk taking + be in the right place at the right time + a shit ton of luck.

I really like the part where you try to prove me wrong. Really convincing indeed.

>Also a beard? No one expects you to have a beard.
Is that why women are just drooling over asian bois? Nah, women CRAVE men with beards. Even if they don't state it clearly. That's just how women are. They'll NEVER really tell you what they TRULY desire. They may tell you what they THINK they desire.

sauce?

Because pathetic dipshit loser men, give them everything they want, for simply being pretty.

All a girl needs to do, is ACT like she MIGHT like you, and boom, she gets whatever she wants.

I fell for this shit for a long.

Fuck them.

Stop giving them shit for being pretty

Wtf you are so right

fuck women yo

your joking right? ive seen the biggest whales and ugliest women make quite a bit of cash cam whoring. not as much as hot girls but men cannot cam whore unless they look like they are 14.

I don't think women crave men with beards as much as you think they do, and intelligence isn't just genetics, or rather, hard work will get you money, not just intelligence. Other than that, I agree with you. Date a moderate muslim girl (not one that wears a hijab and gets up in the middle of the night to pray) and convert her, should be do-able.

Expected? Men aren't expected to have these things. Most men have done or two of these things. That's what makes them average. High value males have most or all of these things. Not all men are expected to be high value. That is how it is and always will be.

who that girl?????

bs. females have every advantage. free college half of any man she wants shit. the kids in a divorce and half his cash or all of it if you want. the ability to put any man in prison. you can also cam whore all day for thousands of dollars.

I would argue intelligence is not just purely genetics, there are plenty who aren't very bright yet work very hard to become intelligent.

sauce?

Here is the sauce
vimeo.com/user14739150/videos

Holy mother of fucking Satan, who is she?

>I don't think women crave men with beards as much as you think they do
Yeah, they do. I can't really explain it in this post due to the character limit, but there are some variations and the expectations change between cultures and all that, but beards are overall desired by women.

>hard work will get you money, not just intelligence
If hard work was all it took to get money, my Mexican gardener would be rich.

And yes, intelligence IS purely genetics. (can't post the links because Sup Forums thinks I'm a spammer)

Harden, K. Paige; Turkheimer, Eric; Loehlin, John C. (2006). "Genotype by Environment Interaction in Adolescents' Cognitive Aptitude". Behavior Genetics 37(2)
Tucker-Drob, E. M.; Rhemtulla, M.; Harden, K. P.; Turkheimer, E.; Fask, D. (2010). "Emergence of a Gene x Socioeconomic Status Interaction on Infant Mental Ability Between 10 Months and 2 Years".Psychological Science 22 (1)
Davies, G.; Tenesa, A.; Payton, A.; Yang, J.; Harris, S. E.; Liewald, D.; Deary, I. J. (2011). "Genome-wide association studies establish that human intelligence is highly heritable and polygenic". Molecular Psychiatry 16(10)

>Date a moderate muslim girl
If only. I'm against race mixing and multiculturalism. It brings far more problems than the ones it supposedly resolves, so I'll just spend my entire life shagging sluts and the occasional prostitute.

The only selling point of the average male used to be that women were kept away from working. That was taken away not so long ago historically speaking, and what was the outcome?

50% divorce rate with women initiating 70% of them. The more the woman earns in comparison to her husband, the more divorce rate sky rockets. In order to not get half your shit taken away from you, you must make WAY more than your wife, and have a handful of these genetic traits.

sausage pity party right here

see

That's what i hate the mist about women. They are simply too dumb to speak openly about anything. They are always trying to hide something or are just to fucked in the head by their hormones so that they"don't know" how they feel.

How much of a child do you have to be to not understand you very own emotions? It's just the amerifat brainwashing that hits everybody through the media and movies. Women are trained not to think logically.

You can't work very hard to be intelligent. You either are or you are not intelligent. You can educate yourself even if you are not intelligent. And even if you are very intelligent you can be uneducated.
Get your definitions straight kid

Completely the opposite. Kinda ironic really.

Sure about that?

Yep. Here's the exact video:
vimeo.com/56621161

She was 13 in this video

Not true. If they fuck up, and most do, it becomes hard for them not to hate themselves. The girl that seems like she has got it easy might be very depressed and riddle with self hate.

Then shut the fuck up and fix it yourself ? Oh wait you can't you're a fucking feminist :)

>In order to not get half your shit taken away from you, you must make WAY more than your wife, and have a handful of these genetic traits.

If that were the case they wouldn't marry you in the first place.

> because men don't experience self doubt

UNtrue

Yes I agree, I did misuse intelligence.

What is your definition of intelligence? Somebody's aptitude to learn things?

Yeah, this. It just is what it is.

N7 b7 m7.

You are one dense motherfucker

actually that is 100% true. any girl can run and do squats and then bam, 80% of guys want you.

men have it SO much harder than that.

?????????????

They do, but is a lot easier for them to deal with.