Former Biggest Loser contestants claim NBC show fed them drugs and lied about their weight

>The New York Post reported that ex 'Losers' they were allegedly given illicit medication to help them lose weight as part of the brutal tactics carried out off screen.
>A source from the show told the Post the series is 'corrupt', claiming that fitness trainer Bob Harper and his assistant were giving contestants Adderall.
>They also said the participants were given 'yellow jackets' or pills that contain Ephedra, a drug that was banned by the FDA in 2004.
>It follows the publication of a National Institute of Health study that found 14 former contestants all put weight back on rapidly after the show finished.
nypost.com/2016/05/22/biggest-loser-fed-us-illicit-drugs-to-lose-weight-ex-contestants/

Is NBC finished?

>ephedra

who cares. fat slops could stand to lose the weight

No way in fuck is that dude 254.
I weigh 220 and besides for a protruding gut I don't have anything like that.

>254

That's kilograms right?

I was that in lbs years ago and looked nowhere near that fat.

He probably has zero muscle mass.

That guy is probably double that weight.

He's probably like 4 feet tall

>Lose a ton of weight on show
>Start eating like a fatass again when the show ends
I WONDER WHY THEY GAINED THE WEIGHT BACK

He HAS to have muscle mass to support all that fat.

Check your thin privilege you fucking Trump enabler

maybe it's 254 kilos

Why are we supposed to care about this again?

If they were giving them pills and such rebounding could be a legit problem.

It's an American show, isn't it?

And I'm only 6'1", not that muscular, and I wasn't nearly that huge when I was pushing 300 lbs

Because it's semibetter than millions of capeshit threads

>tfw doctor took you off Adderall

Fuck you too buddy. Find a new doctor.

that's got to be 400lbs easy

no way is that 254

The only problem is that they either weren't taught how to eat properly or just completely ignored what they learned.

He looks like a space marine.

Basically this, I still need the same amount of food to feel full after losing 20 kilo. It really sucks that I became a calorie counting cunt because now I know that all the things I love is what I can only eat in small amounts, sometimes long for the time when I was more ignorant with food

rebounding is a legit problem regardless of how you lose weight

I think the big problem with the show is that the people losing the weight do not have to take responsibility over their own weight loss. They're in a highly controlled environment in that show and then when they're back in control of their own eating and exercise habits they just do what they've always done.

>amerifats thinking 100+ kilos isn't fat as fuck

No, he really doesn't. You only get fat like that when you're completely and utterly sedentary. Hes probably only got around 10% muscle weight.

Hell I'm 275 and unless I've got some sort of freakish backwards anorexia (as well as about a foot and a half on him), I look absolutely nothing like that.

Yeah, it's in kilograms.
so roughly 562 freedom weights

That was from last years Australian season.
"Big Kev" was the heaviest contestant they'd ever had. They said he was roughly equivalent to 1.5 average Americans.

Britfats are taking over in amount of obese/fat per capita, pretty sure they passed america by this point

ITT retards confounded by a shoop

Well 10% isn't zero is it fucking idiot.
What do you think is holding his bones together?

It is 254 kilos I just looked it up

Nah, I think Mexico is now number one.

I'm almost completly sedentary and I weigh 136 pounds

He looks alright for his age.

>rebounding is a legit problem regardless of how you lose weight

That's a complete load of shit. Rebounding is only an issue with sudden weight loss. Read: anything in excess of a small percent of total body weight a month.

and supermodels are fed methamphetamines
shock horror

>complaining about getting free adderall

>misinformation, the post

It's not a shoop it's the Australian version so it's kilos

But do you like food?

No fucking shit, how else did you think people would lose this much weight? They have to take a shitload of amphetamines and tren and clen and HGH and their health gets fucked in the process.

why the fuck is an american show giving weight in faggot units?

I dunno I think it's mostly a blessing, shopping's definitely been a lot cheaper after I basically cut out all the junk food I used to eat. I think the only bad part about counting calories is I find a lot of food to taste more gross, can't enjoy a fast food cheese burger nearly as much as a homemade turkey burger, and friends and family get offended when I turn down unhealthy food they offer when I go over.

I just overload on protein then eat my fill, which is a lot lower than what it used to be, and I've been dropping a few pounds every week for the last few months.

also weight training. But hey.

Pancake batter

I love it too much, count and weigh everything I eat so I don't gain any weight.

Good man.

>that uncomfortable feeling when you suddenly understand why /fit/ exists.

I still eat junk food though, but make sure not to go past my daily budget of calories
Yeah, might go back to lifting when I'm sure I'm staying in one place for more than 6 months and not depressed

You know those pictures of the dudes in aushwitz? That's what 10% muscle, 0% fat looks like.

not anymore user

I did my research on calories, carbs, proteins etc.
Watching scooby's videos and reading on his site and other sites, /fit/ is pretty much redudant to me, but so is any board really

The highest concentration of fat bastards in the U.S. are blacks and hispanics.

The fattest bastards in the U.K. are pasty white britlards.

Have you thanked our natty overlord today?

That's from 4 years ago, it's even worse nowadays

I don't know, I kinda lose some faith in Scoob after he told anyone who supported Trump should fuck off and they're not welcome to use his site or whatever anymore

Not even american or protrump, but just very childish behaviour from him and I thought he was above the political drama

>everyone I know eats like shit as a teenager because their metabolism is lightning fast
>I forced myself to eat very little and only the healthiest of food
>barely a difference
>years later everyone's metabolisms slow down and they start eating healthy
>realize I like food but can't go into that lifestyle now because mine has probably slowed down too

fug

I swear half of Mexican dishes are fried meat and cheese.

High test

My sister is nowhere near as wide as him, but probably taller and she's at like 450lbs.

I'm at 200lb right now and look totally normal. I'd say that it's because neither of them have muscle mass, but they'd have to literally have zero muscle and a fat fuck like that HAS to have muscle just to get out of bed.

They love to have mayo on everything as well
Also they eat that fried sweet bread called churros

It's the starches that do it...

Beans and rice.

With the blacks, add potato's and pasta's.

Because Nina wants me to fuck her brains out.

Don't forget the strangely universal red sauce we pour on everything. That's a staple.

He changed after he got doxxed

Anyone who's seen "my 600lb life" knows that dude is like 600 fucking pounds. That's either an edit or a fucking travesty even compared to modern reality tv.

>I weigh 220
Hahahahaha

>Yeah, might go back to lifting when I'm sure I'm staying in one place for more than 6 months and not depressed
You're just coming up with excuses.

But that was several years ago, still, I'm getting really annoyed that people just can't keep their politics in their pockets. Like I come to scoob to get health and fitness advice, not to hear him bitch about Trump and banning people for being trump supporters.
Nah, I won't commit to any gym cause I got no real place to stay and the gyms in my city now has a minimum of 3 months payment

Literally the best medicine. Fixes social awkwardness, fixed focus issues, gives you energy, wakes you up and fixes your appetite.

The aliens are just fattening us up for the invasion...

After he got doxxed it got out that he was gay so he officially confirmed it and ever since he has let his personal life invade his fitness stuff

FUCK gyms, and FUCK weights.

Just do body weight exercises in your home, and walk / jog / run for cardio.

That's all you need.

You just need to learn to eat, not just count calories.

Protein and water both satiate hunger greatly. When I was really pushing myself I was getting 150g protein in with like 1300 cal, and there are people that do far better than that. If I burned more than 3k I'd eat more, but I'm just saying that it isn't hard. Just drink a fuck ton of water and eat/drink a ton of protein. The reason fats/carbs are so tempting and addicting is because you can eat so fucking much of them without feeling full at all.

At my heaviest I was around 220lb, and I got down to less than 170lb quite easily between dieting and exercising this way without ever really feeling hungry. Although the junk food cravings never really go away, but that's totally separate from hunger and I wish it was treated more seriously as an addiction close to crack or something.

>body weight exercises
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Just do body weight exercises in your home, and walk / jog / run for cardio.
laughingstacies.webm

>254lbs

is this fucking faggot 4'2?

>fuck weights

t. skeleton

dont do this to him man

>implying i cant lean all the way forward and gather all my bellies in a big heap towards me and just about manage to see my afro of pubic hair and the very tip of my foreskin

I bet their shit's green

>Adderall
It's useless as a weight control medication. It was originally tested under the name Obetrol, proven worthless but rebranded as ADD medication. Possibly the only stimulant medication with no meaningful appetite suppression.

>Nah, I think Mexico is now number one.
Correct.

Swimming masterrace here.
Swimming can keep you in a healthy weight and give you an aesthetic athletic build.
Weights really are not necessary.

Works for me, m8. It could also be that I get so focused on what I'm doing I don't even pay attention to hunger or think about food.

>HGH
Fucking idiot.
Learn your roids
HGH stands for HUMAAN GROWTH HORMONE

I think you answered your own question. I've been on Adderall for 10+ years and it hasn't kept me from being hungry.

Swimming is great but telling someone they can just do body weight exercises at home to get fit is being mean. You do body weight exercises for maintenance.

micheal phelps doesn't even look as good as an amateur bodybuilder.

I miss having a swimming pool, it's such great cardio. If I had easy access to one I'd alternate weights and swimming, no fucking jogging because it sucks shit. Put a fatty in a swimming pool for 30 minutes of freestroke laps or whatever and I bet most could do it, now try having them run for 30 minutes and see them try without collapsing. Swimming is like cheating when it comes to cardio, especially if the water is nice and cold.

Is this a secret fatty show thread?

My favorite is Secret Eaters and I watch it while cooking while my fat fuck of a sister is in the next room.

I didn't ask one.

That's actually not that heavy, especially if you lift. I'm 205 and have hardly any fat on me

You're not eating because you're focused on tasks. That's not the same thing as not eating because drugs are suppressing your ability to perceive hunger.

If the outcome is the same, what does it matter?

Give him a break, he's on amphetamines.

Yeah but thats mainly due to his jew face.

For me I just can't stop eating bread (it's whole grain bread but bread just the same). I like toast and sandwiches, it's hard to give those up. If I could ease up on the carbs I'd probably start dropping pounds pretty quick.

heh i unironically love that show, especially the presenter shes so hot!

450lb amerifat here

AMA

She actually is, and I love how she tip-toes around their insecurities so smoothly.

It's like she's shaming them without them knowing.

The nutritionist lady is my waifu tho.

Why drives you to constantly shove food in your face?

When you back up, do you go beep beep beep