It's a boogie relapses on his food addiction season

>It's a boogie relapses on his food addiction season

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snCMIMUTCp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watching a fat persons videos

So when do you guys think he's finnaly going to have a heart attack or something? I check up on his channel every few months just to see if he's still alive. I haven't actually watched his stuff in years.

>being prone to addictions

git gud at life scrub

I was watching his old videos and comparing them to his new ones. Now, is it just me or does the pudge of fat around his neck get smaller?

Looks the same to me. I remember him saying like 2 years ago how he was going to have a very strict diet from now on and how he was dropping weight fast. It seems like he looks the exact same since then.

>its a boogie gets exposed as perfectly happy with his lifestyle episode

youtube.com/watch?v=snCMIMUTCp0

fat degenerate fuck. In turkmenistan roasting a goat in its fat is a specialty, i wonder would boogie would taste like

It's a boogie's mobile enough to walk around for the camera but tells youtube hes basically wheelchair-bound and can't exercise plot hole

eww

Most of these are pretty reasonable. I don't see what the problem is.

youre a disgrace for watching this shit anyway op.
fuck off and die.

Well, why? This thing about married couples not having any friends or they might be cucking you is exactly what kills relationships.

how will the internet react when his wife takes all his money if they ever get divorced or boogie just plain dies?

will sjw justify her gold diggerness?

Hi Boogie
and it's obvious this guy is smashing his wife. The guy that's supposedly gay created his twitter just this year.

if you don't let them cuck you they win

>mfw i realizie hes incapable of having sex and satisfying his >wife

>food addiction

I think that's called being alive?

last year didn't he say he'd put up or shutup and if he didn't lose a certain amount of weight he'd donate a shit ton of money or something? he hasn't said anything about it since.

i'm starting to hate him, the drama videos, the clickbait, that Santoro vid he made with the thumbnail of him fake crying was the end of the line for me

i enjoy your mom's cam shows though

Dude needs a trigger to finally lose weight

Being unable to leave his house unassisted wasn't the trigger

Being unable to walk without a cane didn't trigger it

Being unable to consummate his marriage wasn't it

Being in constant pain in the back, knees and pelvis region didnt do it

Watching the struggles of a much larger and older man in losing weight wasn't it

What the fuck is it going to take for this guy to take control?

Yeah. There's nothing wrong with taking pictures with your friends.

He didn't take the bet, and hasn't ever replied to the guy who issued it, despite it being mentioned numerous times to him.

It was something like "lose 50 pounds and I'll donate X to a charrity of your choice, lose 100 and I'll double it"

>guys i realize that my weight may seem like it adds to the humor and appeal of my videos but in reality it's something that i struggle with deeply and i know that it's extremely unhealthy for me. ive got a plan and i really intend on sticking to it in order for me to lose weight and get my diet on track.
>*few weeks later*FUCK YOU GUYS WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I CANT LOSE WEIGHT THIS IS WHO I AM STOP TRYING TO FORCE YOUR HEALTHIST BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA ON ME RRRREEEEEEEEE

why boogie, why?

more of her

>her

he needs to take acid and do some psychoanalysis therapy

Post example videos of each, dated

source?

>my therapist showed me this exact graphic

psychology.tools

Yes, it is a URL

You'll surely hear if anything happens. That said, I'm sure he will probably make it another ten years or so, though there will always be a sword dangling over him anytime.

Good. Hopefully he dies soon. Fatties need to be exterminated and judging by that picture he is far past the point of redemption.

>infographic to help u be boring & less human

That nigger looks gay

I used to like him, now he's just annoying. It's painfully obvious that his entire life is Youtube.

>if I don't act irresponsibly and in unstable manners I'm not a human being

he is supposedly gay, but his twitter was only created this year and could easily just be a cover. There is no way boogie is fucking his wife.

David Burns

lol this guy

>Day 1 - guys new health kick, I'm gonna lose the weight, I'm 634lbs, I'm going on a 325 calorie a day diet

>Day 3 - guys I fucked up, I ate 4 extra large triple meat pizzas

>Day 3 - I'm sad

Maybe his wife dumping him. I don't care what kind of personality this guy has or if he's a great guy to his wife. If he can't walk up stairs or leave his house because he's over pounds of pure fat, she's not going to stay with him for another 5 years.

Says at the bottom right

i'll go as far to say as its impossible, the fat pouch must have totally enveloped his dick. that's not including the 100lb fat apron that hangs over said fat pouch.

Is there any indication his health is starting to dramatically fail yet? And by dramatically, I mean like signs of heart failure or a stroke?

Is that the guy from this Gif?

He consumes 7000+ calories a day and still complains about being fat... fucking bewildering desu

Has he actually lost weight? I remember him saying he was only eating fruits and vegetables and was starting to get some exercise in finally. That was back in 2013, and he looks even fatter. Does he just give up on diets after 2 hours?

Fucker is saying the magic the gathering community is about to go thru it's own gamer gate, just fucking shut your fat mouth, Mr. I don't like drama but its all I talk about. I don't need feminist ruining my last fucking nerd hobby.

This is just WotC and /r/magicTCG being a year late to all these faux controversies as per usual at least where I'm from I've never seen any issue at an event or LGS.

my psychologist is a 38 yo guy called clive, he has long hair & goes to the isle of man every summer i wish i was clive.

>yfw Boogie can literally not have sex with his wife
>yfw Boogie's erect dick is probably like 3 inches from being buried in fat

His wife is placating his diet so he can die and pass on the inheritance.

Smart woman.

>Reasonably healthy people die of heart attacks with zero warning
>this fat fuck will probably live a long time

In his latest video he is wheezing and panting, solely from talking...

he also complains he is tired and sluggish all the time and that he cannot think straight and slurs words, he does not blame his 600+ weight on this but his drugs, which is hilarious.

You can see he isn't and as other people have said, to maintain his weight he is consuming enough food for 3-4 people a day

He made up a story for clicks, about some guy was yelling his wife "YOU'RE NOT A REAL MAGIC PLAYER BECAUSE YOU'RE A WOMAN" this literally never happened, lying fat toad

I can't see how girls could ever take an interest in MTG

everything is falling apart slowly but steadily
according to him he's on a fuckton of medication, makes constant trips to the hospital, can barely walk, etc. it's just a matter of time

Yeah, but he does support her through her youtube ventures. He will die in the next 10 years more than likely and she'll probably inherit all his money and shit.

Above sexual satisfaction always - women want to be financially taken care of.

He loves drama. Mainly because his drama videos about video games or comic books get the most views. He needs something to complain about to get Youtube money. He CAN NOT have his channel die off and lose popularity. He's so fat that there is no way he could get a job that involves leaving his house. If his Youtube channel dies, he's fucked.

reminder that the guy below is literally boogie admitting to be a useless fuck who will never lose weight

Who is this qt

So I used to be overweight also (not morbidly obese like he is though). I don't get why he relapses so much. I admit that eating healthy is hard at first, but after the first 2 or 3 weeks it starts getting a lot easier. Your body eventually stops craving junkfood and starts craving whatever you're eating the most of. You just need to last a few weeks and diets become easy. Eventually it's not even a diet anymore, you don't even have a strong urge to eat badly anymore. The fact that Boogie can't even drop below 500 pounds tells me he has no willpower and can't last 3 days without eating 2 extra large pizzas.

This desu boogie is an idiot

Lena Meyer-Landrut

If all Boogie ate was a Large 15" double bacon double cheese pizza every day he'd still loose weight. but he doesn't lose weight. He puts on weight.

think about that...

hes giving excuses, my knees use to hurt all the time when i was overweight, i eventually dropped it all and now my joints are fine. he just has no willpower

Why the fuck do fatties tend to cry so much about losing weight? Just eat less, goddamn. Sitting on your ass and eating like 5000+ calories a day, it's like what did you expect?

Pretty much.

People tend to think that humans are all around extremely rational beings capable of making the right choice each time, based upon their wisdom, sufficient knowledge, and moral capabilities. However, we tend to do irrational shit anyways. It's what we do even if we know better.

>mfw 146lbs and no gf

makes you think huh...

I don't exactly blame him TOO much. He's been this fat for 40 years now. Even if he somehow does get down to a healthy weight, the damage is already done. His skin will still be stretched disgustingly, his joints are beyond repair, his organs are already getting weaker on him. He could extend his life a couple of years by losing weight, but for the most part his health is unfixable. That said, it's still his fault. He needs to stop blaming his mom all the fucking time for being fat. He hasn't lived with his mom for over 20 years, it's not her fault you ate 20 hotdogs last night.

Population conditioning made by kikes. Into the trash it goes.

makes me think his enabler wife buys and feeds him 5000+ calories a day

so thats every season?

not even ddp could save him, and he helped fix two of the biggest drug and booze addicts of all time

fat piece of shit

Eh. Maybe. I feel it's more difficult than that.

If you meet a very aggressive dog and find out it used to get beaten all the time as a puppy, are you really surprised?

Same with humans. I feel we put way too much trust in the nebulous concept of ''free will'', even though the vast majority of people prove they are not capable of making good decisions most of the time.