At the age of 24 is it a bad idea to date a girl with a 4 year old son, even if she is really hot?

At the age of 24 is it a bad idea to date a girl with a 4 year old son, even if she is really hot?

Yes

no (sik fuk to ask)

Just make sure you get a vasectomy.

do you like kids?

>thread

Yes.you will get trapped, never come first, and will be seen as a weak shit. Do not be in a lasting relationship. Fuck her and roll on

lets see her OP

My dad did it and ended up raising me and having his own child with my mother and he doesn't seem to regret it. You need to set boundaries early, but the rule is basically, don't date girls with kids unless you might want to marry them. My dad had a history with my mother when they were much younger, prior to her having me and them reconnecting. It's not like he just blindly met a chick with a baby and started dating her. He went back to a girl, and she had had a baby in the mean time.

yes, dont get involved into shit like that while youre still young

this is just incorrect, as soon as they have another kid, that kid becomes the primary focus and the first child becomes an outcast. I know from being the first child. if another child comes from the relationship, the first child sticks out and has emotional problems and shit because it's so clear that the other child and the parental unit share something that the first child can never have with the stepfather.

and I say this from the perspective where my biological father was never a factor. If she still knows her baby daddy, don't mess with her. If he's gone or legally removed, it's a better situation.

Yes you stupid cuck.

i like kids, i think they are fun to be around but the life style i live right now wouldn't really go great with a kid, i want to travel alot and i smoke weed like twice a week. the reason why i would be willing is cause she is interested in me and she is like a 10 to me. plus she is really down to earth and cool.
but like other user said i dont want to get trapped

Straight up yes.
If you can land a fine ass bitch who has kids...
Find one that does not.
There are PLENTY of hot sluts around...you just got tunnel vision bro. Get her out kids are a fucking pain anyway...your 24 dnt deal with that shit.

if ur 24 and the father is know where to be heard of, no matter how hot she is op ur taking on another job kids are alot of work, but do want u want. also u can throw that travel thing out the window kek.

That's better than what my drunk ass wanted to do

>be 25
>hook up with 35 year old 6/10
>she has 3 kids
>one is 17

Sober me wants no part of that

>date a girl with a 4 year old son

Disgusting under all circumstances... don't do it.

Fucking hnnnnnng. Moar.

Your mom's husband is a cuck. And you're a rape baby.

Mate don't worry about a board of neckbeards telling you it's beta or some shit to date a girl with a kid. If you really like her and think you two could be something great, give it a go. And post Moar. Those tits are amazing.

no

Absolutely not. Hit that pussy over and over. At the first sign she wants to be loved by you...say goodbye. Unless you want to ruin your life so young by being a step daddy

I am definitely a rape baby, and I wouldn't say the man who raised me is a cuck because they broke up at age 16 and got back together at 22. There was no dishonesty, they just were seperate for years before getting back in touch.

i feel like that, but however i feel like ounce i cum in her ill realize it was all just lust and ill just be laying their with regret. i'm gonna give it a try tho she wants to go to the dog park tomorrow i think she is bringing her son.

smoking weed twice a week is infrequent enough to keep it away from the kid. Traveling a lot is fine if you're traveling alone. Obviously you have to take the kid if you take her, if she doesn't have a support system with parents andsisters.

Marry her OP. You will never find anyone more attractive to ride your dick. If you do fuck her too but marry this one

She's a 15/10

Got any bathing suit pics? Or nudes by any chance?

Inb4 not even dating.
I have nudes of most of my female friends. That shit gets around. -

how hot is the kid?
is the question that you should be asking

Dude do you want to have a family? Because that's what she most likely wants. Have you met her son?

and is he hot?

Why isnt dad around?

Thoughts, her and i have been on and off emotionally but the father has been in the pic for ages I'm moving back to her city soon and she's conveniently breaking up with him as we speak

no sorry.

no ill proubly meet him tomorrow, she showed me a pick of him ,he has the same lips so guess they are not fake, pretty sure her tits are fake though. kek

he is a dead beat, and is never around, has really cringy hand tattoos.

Still talking to the baby daddy and breaking up as you speak?

you gotta be kidding me. the dad probably cant provide financially.

She's gonna use you for money and fuck her baby daddy while youre at work. Sounds like a mess

If she introduces you to her son, she means business. Get out now unless you love each other

Hahaha I ain't no cuck. Only thing I want her for at this stage is a cumdumpster, well aware of the racket bitches roll.

but cheers user

How did you meet her?

shes hot enough, i get wanting to risk it anyway. Good luck to you user. dont be a cuck.

Tattoo on forearm.

Fuck no...

I dated a girl my age that had a son.
We kept it strictly at fucking and I never meet her son despite installing WoW for him to play for free at home (which she played too).

If it stars to get serious either bail or stay with her and the kid. Just make it clear what are the boundaries with the kid. you dont want to punish him and then she flips shit because you grounded him.