Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
Will I scare him off
with my nasty/hairy pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hiqG4cfOGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shave it and you don't need to be afraid.

Also we can't see it well, shows better pics

Not even that bad. Just shower beforehand.

a trim at least to tidy it up might be an idea, otherwise you should be fine

I'd fuck the shit out of it if it were clean. Don't worry op.

Since Op will not respond, should we go somewhere else?

Just shave

Ask him OP. He might like that Amazonian woman look.

I tried to keep it shaved, but everytime I do, some red dots and weird stuff come up.. idk.. I think It wants to be hairy...

moar!

Thats because you are shaving like a retard

use wax instead

Thanks. Is not really bad tho.
my gf make scrubs after shaving for red dots and itches, but i don't really know how it works.

use the nair hair removal cream instead of shaving

TIME STAMP

Closeup and spread, that's the only way we can be sure.

Use shaving cream and be fucking careful, you dweeb.

Or wax.

Keep it as is, it looks good, I would eat and fuck the fuck out of your pussy all day long.

just find a guy who likes it

I don't really care if the girl has hair or not if the whole person looks good. Show the rest of you. A good body can make up for a personal disinterest in public hair.

Like me, I'd eat that pussy like groceries.

Only if he's gay.

Probably not.
Most men are such beta faggot losers, getting close enough to a woman to smell her is enough

omg you must be a new kind of black ,

omg you must be a new kind of faggot ,

What happened to Sup Forums
Not even asking for timestamps anymore.

I will just show him my pussy. He's my cyber love

Trim your hair down with scissors as close as you can, take a hot bath and just chill for 10 minutes or so, use a brand new razor and lots of shaving cream and gently go with the grain, after you are done sit in the hot bath for a little longer then switch to cold. After you get out of the bath, pat some alcohol on the newly shaved skin and you are good to go.

The alcohol will sting like a bitch and make things red for a few hours but it will prevent the red bumps that stay for weeks

lol, b is not that b anymore.

what unwanted meat? also timestamp

ugliest pussy , bitch please have you ever fucked anyone at all. why don't you chill the fuck up and go get a real date in a bar or something
And if your not confident the guy is gonna "like" your pussy hair, try not shaving your armpits to give them a hint what to expect down there, not too much but just enough to be noticeable. Then judge by their reaction. to some it's a huge turn on, or you can shave it all the same i dont care

TIMESTAMP or GTFO

B is long gone
Newfags and white knights have taken over

Confirmed. OP is man.

Hey honey, I'd bury my face in that snatch of yours within a second of seeing it.

I think you look fantastic.

Are you a virgin?
You seem like you need more confidence. Most of guys don't mind the hair. If you don't like it, trim it down a bit, that should do fine.

this guy has a point
Hippy chicks always have boyfriends...

Yes you are. Do you also have hairy gross tits?

bunch of gay millenial underaged virgin faggots

op you have almost perfect pussy.
find a real man like me. i had a decent amount of pussies in my life 50+

hairy(not junglebush): attractive, interesting, sexy, good smell

shaved(no red dots): boring, no smell or bad smell

shaved(red dots): i actually told one girl i wont eat her out. its repulsive imho

no labia: boring

little labia: interesting

big labia: fucking gold, suckle on it, pull on it, play with it

hairy juicy swollen labia pussy = goddess, sex for hours, will treat you real good

shaved hole with no labia: i will treat it as it is. a boring hole to fuc. i dont even wait till she comes anymore if she is shaved.

I shall try this! Thanks! And thanks to every one who said that would eat my weird pussy!
^^
Im a very insecure person. I don't go out very often... Just to buy supplies.
This one I'm showing.

if he's a hipster with a beard you can have lots of hairy times together. just eat a bowl of hair if your into 69 without shaving.

Dont give advice if they don't follow the rules fucking white knights

spread it open, how big are the lips and what does the butthole look like?

so far that looks like a sexy vag. a nasty butthole can ruin it....

your labia LOOK questionable.

not if he's a real man

50? you're not very experienced.

are you 20?

Your name isn't chelsea is it?

Good one m8
>OP looks like you've found THE ONE
>on Sup Forums of all places

what the hell is going on.

i would become flaccid immediately and tell you to shave. if you said no i would turn 360 degrees and walk away.

fucking gross.

Insecurities are hard to deal with, but for what it's worth, I'd bone you OP

i dont know man, i think your pussy looks pretty normal to me.. ive been with girls with more labia - i think its one of those things youll grow past and stop worrying about

Whats your skype OP? Post a pic with your reply

Your vag is fine. Asking /b about it is like asking a cage of howling baboons..

>All the NEETS ITT

>cage of howling baboons

you fucking maximum neckbeard

more please please , more pics , i love soo much that beutifull pussy with hair so sexy

>360
>walk away
>oh ok

are you fucking retarded or what? i said i would turn 360 degrees and leave, not 180.

ok , so far so good , no turn around and show us your asshole like a good little girl. (also talking to you OP, if you happen to be a boy you have to do it too).
Spread those buttt cheeks and let me lick your butthole while rubbing your clitoris till you start moaning like a cheap whore

I'd hit it like a 747

/cringe

>rubbing your clitoris and/or ladycock

Trust me, most guys do not care if you are shaved or not, or even what your cunt looks like. If they do, toss him out of bed.

Any guy who dosnt finger/eat/fuck a sexy hairy cunt isnt mature enough to be having sex.

you're are a fucking dip, m8

I love bush, yours is perfect

trimmed hurts my face
hairy is hot

more please
no need to trim or anything

Why would you twirl and then leave though? Is it a style thing or are you just a retard?

Dont know why but this shit made my day ... so simple

> nicetripsbtw

>Why would you twirl and then leave though?
Fucking beta.

more of your sexy bush please

OP, don't listen to the 60 year old desperate men in this thread, a hairy roastbeef sandwich like yours will scare your guy away.

Unless he also is 60 years old and desperate.

Do yourself a favor and trim yourself, don't shave to the very skin. If he so happens to be one of the very few that gets a turn on from venturing into a jungle, then you can surprise him in the future.

As for the roastbeef, nothing you can do, I bet he has overly long foreskin, then you'll match perfectly.

Just don't listen to the 60 years olds in here.

Why are you idiots posting in this thread?

And why did no one DEMAND: "TITS OR GTFO"

no timestamp....

You've ALL literally just posted in a troll thread.

Hairless looks terrible, especially with a roastie.

trolling in a troll thread is all right I guess

looks like this guy's beard

If your face isn't a least as pretty as this whores you better shave that shit with a busted up aluminum can if you think a man will stick his dick in that burning bush.

Horrible feet

3/10 face
4/10 saggy tits
5/10 pussylips
3/10 feet
10/10 bush

would never fuck EVER

stop spamming, OP was just about to post sharpie in pooper. Weren't you OP

How do we make hairy vagine the new 'bald look'? We have to bring hairy back.

OP please more and with timestamp

I make one hairy thread once a day for years now. All I can do to change earths society XD

This.

Basic rules:
- shaved looks like shit. If you're going to remove hair, wax or trim
- if you're going to remove anything, start with what's immediately around the vagina and asshole, don't trim above unless that's clean
- hairless or trimmed can work provided you don't have a roastie
- hairy always works, unless your hair is all fucked from years of waxing

OP is killed itself cause no one gave it anymore attention.

Your pussy looks like my mommy's!

youtube.com/watch?v=6hiqG4cfOGk

keep it natural

>clean shaven/waxed: looks and feels good... for an entire day, then it becomes blistered and stings like hell
>trimmed/full bush: natural, easier for the girl, even smells better if it's washed regularly
Hairy honeycombs all the way. Hell, just thinking about one gives me a raging boner.

It's too late, these fags don't know how to follow the rules