Hi btards. im gonna be straight up. i need $80 in the next 7-8 days, so im looking to get white knighted...

hi btards. im gonna be straight up. i need $80 in the next 7-8 days, so im looking to get white knighted. im a 19 year old girl, going back to college in a few days, so im currently unemployed. i used to stream on twitch from time to time to make extra cash, but i had to stop because my laptop isnt good enough to stream league of legends. i have to get this money within these few days because if i dont, im gonna be charged through the roof from overdraft fees. (i already have -$60 in my account.) i know im gonna get shit on hard for this post, but i mean, if there are ANY kind souls out there who want to help a fellow Sup Forumsro out, id fucking appreciate it so much. upon request, ill give you my twitch link so you can send shit through paypal if youre feeling generous. ive included this timestamp pic so you know im not a fucking somalian warlord trying to get your bank account info. so yeah thanks fam \m/

Kek, what are you giving in return? Nothing?

You know the only way you'll get anything is by lewding yourself and taking requests, right?

No one here is gonna give you a dime unless you do.

You are literally only gonna get money here by becoming a camwhore for random people.

Show feet

I only give my bank details to Somalian Warlords so you just missed out.

Ass or gtfo

See what I mean:

Turn back now, OP. There are better options.

Full body pic ?

four
for
fore

This isn't reddit. We need something in return. If you can't give it to us, go suck some dick on the corner

Look il give you 25$ PayPal if you show me your juicy ass post your twitch so I can donate it

Kek'd

>looking to get white knighted
You do know the negative stereotype about "internet white knights" is that they do what they do expecting your everlasting gratitude and a ticket between your legs, right? otherwise they would just be called "nice people"

Also, you are a retard thinking you will get money on Sup Forums without going full camwhore

Referee get out of here roastie

Lol bitch yeah right

Quit asking for handouts just like every other dumb cunt out there

Youre a woman. You know how to make money, go suck some dick or show your tits.

Cool. Tits or GTFO.

twitch is /lexieon

so yeah idk. i guess ill let you guys raid my chat (in near future) and you can join my discord and we can aids it up together? idk all i can offer at this point is friendship. i know this is useless for 4chaners but like idk. just hoping for the best lol.

If you're showing some ass, I'll chip in.
If not, you got an eBay account? I'll buy some used panties?

47 is my favorite number so thanks for the erection.

Everybody Itt

I'm an attractive muscular dude. U should all send me money

lazy bitch
tits or gtfo

what's your paypal

This is some well played bait.

K

I'm guessing you are either b8ing faggot who wants a raid or a dumb bitch. Either way request for personal army or money denied.

Post your paypal and ill send money

how much you need sir?

Only a couple of "tits or GTFO". Bitch should know that there are no freebies on /b. So tits or GTFO.

Excuse me tits with timestamp and maybe someone will whiteknight you

checked it. Pic seems to be her...

but what the fuck lol?

Seriously... FOUR-FUCKING-CHAN is NOT gonna do this crap.

You can't really be this retarded..? You KNOW 100% you will only get money by getting naked.
Why are you even here?

Tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

You shouldve named the file AFTER you edited that timestamp.
You wouldn't have had the #2 that way you idiot

I HAVE HOPES AND DREAMS. OKAY. i know i wouldnt get anything out of this, but its easier than setting up a gofundme. im not THAT retarded. but idk just hoping for a good friendo. ioubrjnklefvbuegrjnker

Post tits

[email protected]

sharpie in popper

we do nothing without you showing us your boobs first.

Girl, tits or you get nothing, that's how Sup Forums works you should know this by now

Fuck off retard

Dick pic with timestamp newfag

want me to fucking email you or something? lmao

Tits or GTFO.

give two bj's for 40$.

tbh you're a cunt

I'll send you $10 paypal.

Fuckin retard. You are one dumb fuckin whore.

Bruh its so easy to make money as a girl. Go on twitch/creative and fucking draw stickfigures with a push up bra on and you'll make 5k a day. Get the fuck off Sup Forums

dude... dude...
literally... go to fucking Reddit... or Tumblr... or even go fucking cut your neighbour's lawn...

Unless you lewd yourself, you know full fucking well no one on Sup Forums, in particular, will give in. Most of Sup Forums is broke AF anyway.

You could even sell your goddam panties on eBay for like 10 times what you're asking. As long as they haven't been washed.
And that bid will be over in a fucking hour.

I'm not denying you dreams. I'm denying that Sup Forums will help achieve them.
You come to Sup Forums to commiserate about dreams you haven't yet achieved.

Your chance of reaching a real, well-off--enough Sup Forums user who would actually give you money for nothing is so fucking low, we're talking cosmic scale.

Just take your business elsewhere unless you're ready to become a whore.
That's all I'm saying. You're wasting you're time here with those clothes still on, and you know it.
I couldn't even money you if I wanted atm. And I don't even trust you, lol.

But HERE is NOT the place to try this, because you will get nowhere.

Op here my PayPal is [email protected] anything is welcomed and well needed

Go to reddit

tits or gtfo cunt

Post a WebM slaping your tits and I will send you 100 USD

Assuming this is real.... she could have alrsy had all the money (or more) if she posted nudes alrdy

Probably your faggot Chad boyfriend is trying to scam us using you as b8. FUCK OFF!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.

you're gonna have to show some skin no matter what

let's say hypothetical some fag does send you money will you email them some nudes

IM NOT POSTING NUDES BECAUSE IM NOT A FUCKING AUTISM LORD (PICTURED HERE)

Damn son.

She seems like the kind of girl you meet at an obscure film festival some time in October and hit it off with, resulting in a makeout session and subsequent sex in a bathroom stall but no real contact after.

You run into her, a few years later, she's run down and depressed because the two of you never really talked beyond that point, and you don't know if you want to try anything now because you feel like you'd lose the magic of it.

She seems like that kind of girl.

Then you ain't getting shit from us

Just give me your PayPal and I'll transfer 20$

Fuck off then :D You ain't getting shit for free,

At least suck off a banana or something, you lazy bitch....

Lol'd so hard at that

And nobody's giving you money until you do because we're not redditfags. /thread

>streams league on twitch
after that I stopped reading.

You're not getting shit from me.

Is a pic of your tits really that big of a deal?

Dota fag detected.

Pussy lips or get the fuck of the Internet, you retarded cunt

Nice b8 fag.

Damn, more chins than a Dota team.

Oh sweetie, you really seem to be going through a bad patch. Is it just $80 you need or more? I don't mind giving a little extra to help you. Also we can maybe talk on the phone or text about any problems you have or if you need any relationship advice? I don't know you but I can tell you're a nice sweet girl who just going through a bad patch.

That troll thread again. Never change, Sup Forums lol

Ikr wtf wrong with this bitch. Slap them out get money

Don't do it bro waste of money. Let this whore learn some responsibility don't let her feed off you.

You and I both know that some 10/10 ass has to be shown fam

This guy knows what's up

Top. Fecking. Kuk.

Maybe we should give the money to some random user in this thread.
That'll be funny

Trpw here

dont like dota either, assume more kid.

you are:
>an idiot
>a lazy fucker
>Trying to manipulate others

I hope you burn alive

>Go to place where people can use anonymity to be at their most animalistic
>Please give me money, nothing in return

Honestly, if you don't have friends to help you out, you don't have friends to see the nuds you post here. It's just a vagina.

Fuck off cunt

i hope this isnt a fucking joke. but if youre actually being serious, i can chat with you on discord? just pm me on twitch /lexieon

Eh, kinda is. First thing she showed was her face.

Which was stupid as hell, lol.

She probably knows someone's gonna blackmail her the moment she does at this point.

On the one hand, I find it hard to believe that she's this fucking dumb. On the other hand, I'm kind of interested if she's serious and where this thread is gonna go. Otherwise, I woulda left

If I was a woman, I would of been richer than Donald Trump by now whoring myself out

Just go to Hollywood and talk with Dan the Man. That's the best way to get a lot of easy money, honey.
Pic related, by the way.

Women really are the vaginal jew...

Sup Forums should know better than to reply to cunts without timestamped posts. That could be OP but it's more likely an user. So timestamp with every future post or else it's not OP. Op is still a fag and should kill him/herself

>4chaners

Alright i'll make it simple you show tits or gtfo moneywhore

Lazy bitch, fuck off, cunt

How much you wanna bet this dude's gonna send her a fuckton of dick pics and then post her thing on here?

I'll be... $80!!
lol kek
not really tho.

Cunt

referring to