Hey /b im a 15 year old girl, who needs some life advice atm. Wanna help out?

hey /b im a 15 year old girl, who needs some life advice atm. Wanna help out?

okay

GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! GTFO OUT OF Sup Forums FAGGOT! SAGE

Tits or gtfo u know the rules

Be a kid, have fun, dont worry about relationships, eat what you want, and do what you want, you have the last few years to have fun and not have any responsibility.

i will help you but i will consider you nothing more than a 15 year old human.

Trust me, leave Sup Forums, you'll be consumed like me, you don't want to stay here.... Also there's always a better option

No I have got my own problems. Fuck off.

So? Did they wave the whole must be 18 rule?

i just stayed up all night on adderall, got to deep into thoughts. I feel like i should end it all

stop doing drugs then retard.
jesus

live instead of thinking about living

don't end it all. you're young and no matter how terrible you feel right now i promise this feeling will pass. people love you. stay safe, user. and you're underage so you might be banned from the site. good luck.

>sage

Jesus Christ you faggots know better then this. Do it op you weak little bitch. The world will be better without you.

Mods pls

True, but im having a tough time, got molested by a guy last week who i thought was my friend

You know the rules.

ty dude

help me out and you'll get tits lol

mods

bb please, i dont want to see no Cheese Pizza

>get the fuck out out of Sup Forums
An hero kid

shhhh

Adderal fucks with your mind. If you got molested by your friend, it was probably just him sick and tired of being in the friend zone and wanted to express his love for you.

Best advice I could give you is this, kid:

Don't be a whore. Don't suck every dick that comes your way. Don't fall for guy's bullshit pick up lines, don't spread your legs for every guy that wants to fuck you. Just be a decent woman when you grow up... When you find the right guy, love him unconditionally and he will love you forever. Try not to be too much of a bitch along the way. God speed, young lady.

PS. Get the fuck off Sup Forums.... You will only find perverts here or guys like me that just have no life and have nothing better to do.

Not to mention pedos.

but i was crying and he didnt stop, i have known this guy since i was 12 years old and he always there for me and now im just confused why he did this

I can't say how much this bloke is right.
I'm 19.

Life was way fucked when I was your age it is again, I'm on anti depressants ATM they really help, go see a psychiatrist and talk to them about it....honey don't get to stressed out with school..... There are always bigger brighter stars in the future, promise me we will see them together?

Touche'. True story, even more reason for a 15 year old girl to not come here.

thanks good advice :)

Don't blame yourself. We men are fucked in the head plain and simple. It doesn't excuse theblittle cunt but seek metal help from a physcologist mate

No problem, glad to help. Best of luck in your journey through life. You've got a long road ahead of you, make the best of it. :)

Generally its down to either a lack of self control or them feeling they deserve everything and tgat they can just take it

life is a piece of shit is not going to change, deal with it. and life is not fair.

if you think is hard at 15 its going to be nightmare hell difficult when you turn 24.

you have a vagina thats your biggest asset.

Underage cunt GTFO

Interesting dilemma here.

So why are you all ignoring underage on b?

These were me. My names Trent gooderham if you ever want to chat about anything

Promise, thanks bye /b

guys cant be friends with girls. this is one advise i can tell you. thats why you got molested by him. you thought that he was your friend but all along he just wanted to get into your pants

pedos

this is what americans truly believe.

You have my thoughts with you kid.

Much love to you from your friendly neighborhood Aus fag

Are you even trying OP? This is some pretty shit-tier b8 tbh

As a female, unless you are fat or ugly your life will be easy. You want something, just open your legs and fuck some rich dick.

It's worked for women for centuries.

You are everything wrong with women today. I hope you get AIDS and die quickly.

Actually user, I'm a guy. I was merely pointing out that women can get whatever they want by being whores.