What other option is there

Hello

>What other option is there

Being rich

>One chance at life
>be born in poor ass family

>one shot at life
>get shot

That only happens to a very small percentage of the population...

Most people who get rich are self made tho

>one shot at life
You know

This. First worlders, you're lucky

>be american
>several shots at life

Delete this

I spend my life on videogames and imageboards too

I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY

We need to stop.

Our brain's plasticity will not last for long.we need to build healthy habits and neural pathways

Perhaps we haven't deserved it yet with our actions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've done nothing wrong I just want this misery to end

You have also done nothing right.

We all have what we deserve and perhaps our actions simply do not warrant happiness as we have not earned it.

I can't take it anymore i'm only going to give myself a few more months if nothing changes i'm done i'm tired of feeling this way

Why would anything change without action?

Perhaps what's needed is a total or partial change in mindset and behavior and then a total or partial change in results will occur.

What we do now is what will be years from now. Nothing changes besides our desires which manifest our reality.

We NEED to get off this forum of neets and start taking control of our lives, brother. No longer shall we be the cucks letting life's cum dribble down our chin and onto our torso.

>retrogradingly assigning value judgements to subjective moralism

lad...

it's so hard figuring out where to start though

How is it?

The good thing about starting at the bottom is there's only one way to go - up.

where do you plan on starting?

ur mom's pussy lmao

>meme words

This isn't the person I want to be and so I'm not going to do this anymore.

you're living the dream bro

being a wageslave is way worse

I'm going to start by never complaining about anything ever again and looking for solutions rather than excuses. I'm going to also stop talking to anyone who says negative things immediately.

I'm going to dedicate time to getting the things I want most and funneling my resources into them.

And lastly I'm going to prioritize investing in myself and getting an edge on the regular plebs of whom I was a part of for so long.

I'm just trying to summarise relatively broad concepts into a concise sentence, why the need to brand it as "meme words?"

I was a complete normie until high school when i got testicular torsion and quit school and became a hardcore NEEt for a year, now i have finished high school, studied english for one term in university, have a dog, and work part time at mcdonalds. Its not what i thought i would be doing, i envisioned myself studying for a good career but now im just happy that im not wasting away like i did before and i have someone i need to take care of. Now i need to start planning what to do next, thinking of studying to become a skilled labourer of some sort. In any case, i have lowered my expectations and what i demand from life, and i am happy with just having a roof over my head, food on my table, and a companion that loves me

Ute an idiot

that's a really nice plan user

Do some IT. Read up on OLPT/OLAP, basic SQL, usage of SSAS and data Analytics.

It's relatively simple compared to the ease of employment and the money you get out of it eventually.

Good bye user.

Wish you luck on your journey. Maybe we'll meet at the yacht club sometime in the future. Ciao.

i am very aware of how good a computer job would be, but i have ADD and am very bad at math which complicates things, i am considering studying math starting from basic level but if i fail that i will have wasted alot of time and money. Definitely on the top of my list of choices though

You don't have add, you have a lack of willpower.

You don't suck at math, you're excellent at math. You're just a lazy person. You're a saboteur, but not to anyone unimportant. You're a saboteur to the most important person, yourself.

You're Brutus.

>one shot at life
>miss

et tu ? No i have clinically diagnosed ADD which gives me a very bad memory and concentration problems, as for being lazy at math, perhaps. But i really did try and i could not comprehend baby tier things in high school. But like i said, i am considering going in hard for studying it, starting from middle school level and working my way up. I know the future is in computers

Ok real talk now, gf's mom organised tutoring lessons for some 16 year old grill that's a daughter of her friend. What do?

So study harder than everyone else

Wtf kind of excuse is that

Tutor her...?

Literally the opposite is true.

Well it really depends on your outlook on life, but I think there is inherent beauty in all manner of creation. A labour job where you're "making" things might be very sound for your mind.

too simple, needs more complications

W-we're all g-gonna make it, r-right?

All I want desu fampai. Only replace pupper with >gf.

>You're Brutus
>Most powerful man in Roman Republic think that you're his son.
Find a flaw

unfortunately, no

He wants to be the tyrant and it is contrary to your ideology.

How it's contrary that i have a gold spoon in my ass just because my mother caesar's whore ?

>lost in translation

>mfw I'm starting a second job this Monday
>mfw I'll have to work in both jobs for two years
>mfw I will be able to pay all my debts by doing this

I hope the sacrifice will be worth it....

>Working two jobs

I'd rather starve

>work in both jobs

fucking new worlders

But once I'm done, I'll be able to enjoy a better life... D:

In Sweden you can work on warehouse and you still have comfy life

>one shot at life
>get shot