How do we kill Overwatch?

How do we kill Overwatch?

we dont.

Team fortress 3

talon pls go

420 get

We out its players as autistic, add-stricken fools and attention whores.

It's already dead. Who plays that shit?

Who pays for TF2.

Cause it has girlsXD IM SO HORNY

You cant kill a stillborn baby

Like any blizzard IP.
You let it kill itself

That comment reminded me of that dad playing around with his potato daughter or w/e, you know the one

Blizzard IPs are harder to kill than you think.

Look at WoW. There's always some autist that keeps giving it CPR.

Ban Rule 34

Honestly, R34 is the only good thing to come from Overwatch, I have tons of R34 Overwatch, but I have barely watched 10 min of gameplay on youtube(dunkey ofc), and obviously did not buy it.

Millions of people every day. Quite literally one of the top 10 most played online games in the world right now. Educate yourself.

You can't stop nublizzard.

Make a monster musume version of street fighters. Oh and OP? Mero is best waifu

Still over 5 million subscribers and it's only gone up these last two months due to the hype for the new expansion. You guys are literally too dumb to understand how well Blizzard is still doing compared to the competition, even though their games turned into garbage. They are CRUSHING everyone else.

Battleborn resurrection!

Pretty crazy how the game has a constant rise in subs all the way through vanilla to Wrath, and after that it's dropping like crazy. And I really don't get whats going through their heads when they're not actually doing anything about it... other than ofc... drive it deeper into the mud

It's already dead. Overhyped.