I have a 300 word essay do tomorrow but i havent even started what should I do?

I have a 300 word essay do tomorrow but i havent even started what should I do?

fap

funny, i came here for miley nudes

An hero it

You should start, obviously. Are you stupid?

300 words is nothing. Write a 1000 word essay and then edit it down. Get busy.

300 words? thats about a handwritten page dude. wtf i have seen people write 10 page essays in a day, that is some hard shit.

300 words is nothing you fucking retard...

and the answer is stop being a faggot and spend the next 10 minutes writing.. that's all it fucking takes. stop being a whining faggot

Given that you misspelled due, I'm going to guess that you'll fail.

10 page on computer, i meant obv.

How is junior high these days?

Kek. 300 words.

Underage.

> 300 words

Fuck off and get it done.

ITT: trolled newfags

cmon faggoot that shit would take me 15 min

FUCK OFF NEWFAGS

What's the subject matter for the essay op

due*

Maybe you should study some grammar instead?

start it faggot

Give the subject matter so I can write somethings you faggot

Bump

>>do tomorrow

can't even spell "due", kill yourself

Since it is august 10th I assume that most public schools are still on summer break, and since elementary school is essentially day care OP is a teenager in summer school. Judging from the spelling errors in OP's post he is most likely functionally illiterate and has no ambition to improve on that, further OP is basically mentally retarded, given that it is August and summer term must be coming to a close in order for the regular term to start. Given that information, I would conclude that this three hundred word essay is some form of final project for what ever class OP is in, that in all respect would be fitting for the average student in the second or third grade, or for a fifth or sixth grader with special needs, aka down syndrome. Given that OP has access to a computer, and for some reason is awake at this odd hour shows that OP is not a special needs student, since such a student would have their minute daily tasks micromanaged by parents or state-appointed public service agent. this would also suggest that OP is terrible at managing his time, given that he is awake, on 4 chan and probably high. So, I conclude that OP is a retarded Lazy and begging random strangers online to help him put together a single page of written text that is, to some degree, of great importance relative to OPs academic future. Given that OP has clearly never put any effort what-so-ever in his studies, who should have never been allowed to pass the first grade, is desperately attempting to cheat his way past this embarrassingly low standard of what ever academic setting he currently stands. I think OP represents all that brings shame to this country, that he should not be allowed to leave what ever system he is in and that he should either retake all the courses he somehow 'passed' so that he could function in modern society, or that he fail, and not receive any certificate of completion. FUCK YOU OP... btw this comment is 350 words +-

Do you want help or not. What does the essay need to be written about

Nice paragraph user, do you browse lit by any chance? Also dubs

sentence structure is a little wordy Consider using more periods instead of excessive commas and limiting the subject of each sentence to a single point.

TY, and yes occasionally.

Take ecstacy and put pen to paper

Thank you for that advice.I've always had a tendency to use run-on sentences. Old habits die hard.

Start writing, sleep on it, edit it before it's due.
300 words really isn't that much man. that's like... two paragraphs.
>you must be young.

public schools here started you blithering zilch

This copypasta is literally older than the posters in here

Get a pen and a post-it note and write it

300 words? What are you remedeal? Thats like 3 paragraphs