Is it possible to marry a girl who have slept with a nigger?

Is it possible to marry a girl who have slept with a nigger?

Asking for a friend.

>asking for a friend

Get the fuck outta here cuck boy

Race traitor here. That's nothing. It's even possible to marry a niggress. "Once you go black" cuts both ways.

You're right, it does.

> Once you go black, you fucked a nigger

How are the huntress in bed? Better or worse?
Always dreamed about fucking a nig nog but im stuck with gf :/

I would never marry a girl who slept with a nigger, luckily i live in a country without niggers

getting married in current year. wft smfh fam

North pole?

Croatia

There be niggers in your backward shit hole.
It's practically Africa.

>you Slavic nigger

Suits me just find, but I really can't compare them. I've never had sex inside my race.

Only if you want to think about that her vagina was penetrated by an ugly nigger before you each time you fuck her,

*fine

I don't live in a backward shithole, it's a beautiful City, mostly clean, and with lots off Tourist in Summer. And I'm Not a Slavic Nigger, I'm going to school and I'm Good in school.

her private parts will always sting of negroity and niggerism

>Croatia
You are still a fucking slavic, just like the niggers that that try to hide their niggerness by going to Ivy league schools. You will always be a fucking slav and there is nothing that will change that fact.

there is one good thing about being with a girl who fucked a nigger, at least you know she will DO ANYTHING.

It is if you're not a complete retard.

Are you me??? I've never had sex with a white girl. I love white women, as I am a white man. But they all just seem so high maintainence to me, and for no reason. They aren't loyal or submissive. Latinas are my favorite and then Asians. Then blacks. Anything else I don't really have a preference...

>thinking about different coloured penises
>allowing it to influence your decision making

You're cucking yourself.

GO BACK TO TUMBLER FAGGOT!

no