Just broke up with my girlfriend last night, it's been pretty rough. I hurt her pretty bad and I feel like shit...

Just broke up with my girlfriend last night, it's been pretty rough. I hurt her pretty bad and I feel like shit...cheer me up Sup Forumsros?

>I can't even
You don't need her OP.

It's for the best.
Now you can focus on getting your hormones and breast implants.
>pic related
It's a concrete mixer.
t. Harry Potter Shareware v0.1a

Go listen to some patrice oneal on YouTube. trust me bro good medicine

Why did you break up?

Yeah that's right go fucking kill yourself m8 you deserve to be dying a slow horrible death. You don't deserve her go die fuckwad.

Want me to take the sand out of your vagina =] ?

Is she a cheating whore?

I have feelings for someone else, so reciprocates those feelings. Which is shitty because my gf (now ex?) told me from the very start she didn't like her because she was jealous and thought I'd leave her for this chick.

KILL YOURSELF FAG

How can you walk around with so many edges? Not getting invited to anything throughout all of your years in school finally get to you?

Shut the fuck up, stupid newfag

I've never seen someone so edgy, and I frequent Sup Forums so that's saying lot

It's past time you both start seeing other guys.

Okay fair enough. But does this other girl like you back? Are you two into a relationship now?

Alright on the real (if this is real). She seems like she cares a lot is this other person going to show you the same affecting as her? Wait how old are you by chance?

Obviously need pics of both girls for scientific analysis purposes only

This other person has liked be back for a long time. I've known her for at least a few years now, and I just ended my 6 month relationship to be with her.

I'm 19, my now ex is 17, the chick I left her for is 18. I honestly expect that yeah she would show similar affection, as she helped me out a lot through a heroin addiction I had a couple years ago when I was really depressed and stuck it through with me. She definitely cares.

this. We can't help you, op, if we don't know with what we're dealing here.

Affection* it's early

6 months? You're either 15 or the chick you were dating has some serious possession issue

Im not willing to post pics of her here out of respect, hope you understand Sup Forumsros.

Her previous boyfriend killed himself over her, her boyfriend before that died of a heroin overdose, and all three of her previous boyfriends were abusive. I was the first non-abusive relationship she's had.

does her name start with A??

weird thing ive noticed about girls names start with a

Never stick your dick in a crazy. You brought this on yourself.

No

And had just problems but so do I, she isn't crazy. She helped me through my drug addiction, being homeless, and so much more. We've been through a lot honestly

Alright buddy you're still young good job on getting clean by the way. If this is what you want the shitty feeling will fade. I was around 18-19 when me and my girlfriend decided it would be best to separate. I cried right there in front of my friends with her in my arms it fucking sucked but I was an immature alcoholic that wasn't even out of high school yet. She tried to help me with the drinking but i wouldn't have it. It took her leaving and being happy with someone else to get me to stop. I'v kind of gotten off topic but moral of the story is if there is someone you want and they want you make every attempt to make it wonk don't let it pass you by. By that I mean the girl that helped you. If that's what you want then so be it. Nig

So you've ditched the girl who helped you turn your life around for a quick fuck? You're a real cunt OP

If you want to be a legit person leave this rotten place now

you sound like a terrible person tbh. She stuck through you through H and u left her when things got a little tough for you? you wanted a bit of pussy?

I think you are aware of how terrible that is and honestly you have no idea how lucky you are to have someone help. No one stayed with me through my addiction

I pushed off breaking up with her for a while. I want happy in the relationship anymore, but I still made her happy which is why I pushed through it for so long. I never, ever, EVER wanted to hurt her and she knows that. All I ever did at the end of this relationship was try to make her happy even though I wasnt, an I really such a terrible person just because I caught feelings for someone else who I've known much longer and is much more like me?

Also you need to know the whole story before you can judge like that, I wasn't the only one with problems in the relationship. After her ex committed suicide she became depressed and suicidal. Started cutting herself, etc. And I stuck with her through all of that and pulled her out of that state. She helped me just as much as I helped her.

>That's why I pushed through it for so long
>We dated for 6 months
>For so long

Excuse me? It may not be a few years but 6 months of your life isn't a short amount of time by any means.

honestly you were never addicted to heroin or you wouldnt be comparing it to a teenage girls cutting problem.

You sound like a lying narcissistic cunt tho. "All i did was help her and make her happy even though i wasnt"
what you really mean was
"meh theres nothing else right now"

It's about 1/160 of your life. Would you say that 22.5 seconds is a long time when compared to an hour? Same thing.

lmfao this guys never done heroin thats for sure.

Fuck off with your tween bullshit. Adding plot twists to your bullshit highschool breakups.

i fucking sneeze six months away you loser

As someone who was on heroin I'd argue the argue the complete flipside and say that's the very reason I can compare the two. When I was using I was extremely depressed and very suicidal as well.

On average humans live for 80 years.
6 months is half a year.
You dated her for .5/80 or 1/160 years.
That's .625% of your life.

How is an obese mediocre comedian with diabetes going to help op

Yeah.... YEAH

damn poor ops gone off to do some "heroin" which is an addiction just as crippling as teenage girls emo phase.

If only those poor girls could get over there horrible horrible addictions to scratching themselves

Im not saying that, all I said is I stopped her from commitiing suicide, and therefore I wasn't the only one being helped in the relationship. I don't know why the fuck I came to Sup Forums for support.

literally has the image name you saved it as

Who the fuck glamorised H addiction so much that kids are actually pretending they had one now??

Fuck me I hate kids

Please get out

Actually it's named "file" because its from my hidden folder on my android, and it auto renames that shit.

you came here to spurt bullshit. Dont fucking talk as if youre little teenage problems compare to heroin because youre going through a breakup.

You know nothing of that shit. Did you ever shoot up to feel human??? For how many years were you not even high anymore but injecting to keep the sickness away?
Do you know anything about what im saying???
Or did you think your six month relationship problems compare with that

Nice kratom now get out

Here's the vit c I've been using for it too assholes

It's not worth your energy. Sage in all fields

yes all data storing programs name their files the exact same name.

Literally the reason I was homeless was because I got kicked out of my parent's house for using heroin. I've been in and out of rehab so yeah, I do understand that shit. I'm not comparing my relationship to my addiction at all, I never once did. Literally all I said is she helped me and I helped her, mutually beneficial symbiosis.

No one was there for me either, they just wanted me in jail. I feel you user, we are the same. And now i have the most amazing girl, but i feel like me leaving for the military next month will break us apart.

You can try to get through it user, my cousin just joined the military and he and his girl are trying to make it work.

She says she will wait but i can't trust anyone due to me being fucked over so much in my life

>>pic related
>It's a concrete mixer.
kek

Doesn't hurt to try it and see how it goes user.
Alright guys well OP is peacing out of this thread. Just so no one worries the heroin pics are named file because they're in my hidden folder, meaning they're old, so no I'm not going back to using over this. The vit c is a pic I just took but I have that laying around just in case because I usually get #3. Peace.

eh I dont believe in fairytales. I dont think shell wait that long brother but one thing ive learnt is that happiness isnt real unless you find it alone. Otherwise what youre feeling is love, and its a bitch longterm

If you're breaking up via text have no fear! The new school year will be upon you soon and you can throw yourself into your school work in middle school. Die faggot.

no hes done "heroin"!

In the same boat OP, just ended it with my girl who was obsessed with me. Except we were together through all of high school and 4 years after. Sooooooo we'll all be okay with time

Why does the unknown hurt so much. I just want to know now, but i cant know until i get back from basic.

If you're not happy with the relationship move on. You're young and most of the time relationships don't last. My gf who is 20 dumped last month she was a 9/10 and was going to college that is 4 hours away. I've never had so much chemistry with one person. Shit hurts but it was the best for both of us. Just love yourself man and if you want to you can try and be there for her. But if you guys were together for that long then feelings usually stay. So the best option would be to wait a long time before becoming friends again

17 years old heroin addict?
Lmao, you mean you did heroin a couple times and were 'addicted'
I dont know many 17 years old that could fund that addiction.
You're a drama queen op, thats why you are here. The girls you are with are trash i guarantee it.

>i hurt her pretty bad

hoekom de fok dink jy omgee haar gevoelens ? im seker dat sy verdien om seergemaak en im sy sy verneuk jou met 'n paar swart ouens

>19 years old
>homeless
>able to afford enough heroin to become addicted
>able to afford rehab to go in and out of
>get the fuck out of here lying niggle
>

exactly.

>finds amazing girl
>leaves military
>hopes it will work out

lol

You ll have other women. You ll lose them too.

Parents payed for my rehab. I live in Saint Louis, heroin is very very affordable.

Kid you werent an addict.
Youre a rich little shit who tried H for some fucking reason and got off it within months.

You have no concept of a true heroin addiction. No idea what that does to your mind and body

FUCK YOU CLAYTON FAG

WHY THE FUCKING FUCK DIDN'T YOU JUST WORK HARD AND GO TO WASH U

FUCKING LOSER YOU COULD'VE GOT IN IF YOU WEREN'T A SCUMMY JUNKIE LAZY RETARD FUCK