Looking for a new VPN...any suggestions?

Looking for a new VPN...any suggestions?

I mostly need to download and my speed is about 50MBPS

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/vpn-anonymous-review-160220/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping

It would probably help if I told you my needs

I'm in the US
just looking for a little extra security to hide from stalkers(general paranoia)
wouldn't mind it if my ISP didn't know what I do on the internet

NordVPN

Budget?

$10/month or less

Private Internet Access
Guaranteed no logs, frequent client updates, full speed to any city of your choice, DNS and IPleak protection, available on most all platforms and able to be purchased anonymously via several routes like gift cards etc if you want toe extra protection.

thank you all for the suggestions so far

I'm also with PIA.
Decent country/city options.

all VPNs are honeypots

OP here

that's what it seems to be

should I even bother?
I'm not trying to hide from the govt or anything. I know that's a futile effort. I just want an extra layer of protection from people and a little more privacy from my ISP

I just run chrome (Never signed in) with Adblock+ and Ghostery, and use PIA (With DNS protection activated) and clear histories and tracking cookies with Ccleaner.
Once you choose a VPN, use ipleak dot com to check you have a secure connection, as most wont, they don't give a shit about your privacy, just that the tunnel works.

good tip. thank you

Also forget win10, if you are using it you already don't give a shit about privacy.
I don't think those words mean what you think they mean. Millions of people use vpn tunneling for every day use, how the fuck you connected vpn and honeypot is baffling.

torrentfreak.com/vpn-anonymous-review-160220/

>Vyprvpn
>Hyde my ass

I was kind if trolling, but generally what I mean is if you manage your own VPN using two IPS/two devices then they are both tied to you, so your privacy is moot.
if you use someone elses VPN you can be monitored by them.

I suggest VPNBook, I've been using it for really long now to do some kinky and not really legal stuff, and it works quite well!

By the way, it's free!

there is no way an advertising funded vpn offers any real protection from snooping. Don't say I didn't warn you when the knock comes.

I use hotspot shield and sometimes peeblock.

perfect privacy

Astrill works pretty well

>peeblock
kek

>hotspot shield

You're just a lazy nigger

Be careful who you go with, there is stuff to consider

>Is the connection actually secure?
Some VPNs don't offer a secure connection

>Is the company reputable?
You don't want others to see what you're doing, but can the VPN suppliers? Do they have an obligation to hand over records on request?