The Most Disappointing Movie of 2016 So Far !!!

The Most Disappointing Movie of 2016 So Far !!!

Prove to me that I'm wrong.

If the word "Suicide" is in the title, it is already one of my favorite movies.

not disappointing one bit

your not

A challenger approaches.

can't be disappointed if you expected shit

Suicide squad was good. Ghostbusters looks like shit. And I am not sure what else is playing Atm.

Disappointment implies that there was an expectation to begin with.

Wait you had high hopes for suicide squad? I don't know if I should slap you or feel pity for you.

I allredy buyed all the thsirts of that movie :) i hope it comes tomorrow lol it was soooo awesome!!! I will ser it again in 3d i pay 20$ again haha best movie ever isnt it?

Edit: dose any1 wanna come with me?? I have no friends

Yeah, I didn't think it was that bad. I had more fun watching it than the last X-Men movie.

That movie looked like shit to begin with. No disappointment when I knew it would be garbage.

No its awesome do you want 2 see it with me again? :D

I have no frienss

I don't get why everyone is upset. The movie looked cheesy and full of shit to begin with, it only delived what it everyone was suppose to expect

YES to a better Israel !!! give us all your money !!! You fat geek

Ill go.

Batman v superman

Immunity cat can't save you now

Batman vs Superman

Ok, really. Who would win? I think superman would kill the fuck out of batman.

Uh oh, looks like Rotten Tomatoes is waking up. Go to bed.

I honestly have no idea why anyone uses that site to base their opinion on anything. Who gives a shit what a bunch of old pretentious farts think about a movie?

If it's not an "artsy" film, a 3 hour love story, Tumblr agenda or certain comic based films, they will always rate it poorly.

Yeah. That was a good one. I am not a fan of marvel movies so to those who think suicide squad is shit and they watch shit like civil war, I'm sorry

Lol y you hate isreal?

I tried to watch that movie twice. I couldn't make it past the first 30 minutes. It was just so fucking boring. I skipped ahead to the end where Wonder Woman was in it for some reason.

The first one was my favorite movie when I was a kid. Worst movie I have seen this year.

Havent seen it yet. Have no friends to see it with. Dont mind going alone, but im out of weed. Cant buy more now cause girlfriend has car. Today is my day off. Will go later

Let's be real here. Rotten tomatoes sells their rating system. and most of their posts about the movies from critics were comparing it to marvel films.

Realistically Superman even though I hate him. The movie and comic both prove this by showing superman kinda just standing there waiting for things to happen. Hell while under the influence of kryptonie he gives batman a mild run for his money.

That said, fuck superman

BATMAN!

I thought it was an okay movie... Until it turned into The Avengers...

I feel the same way. Batmans the real mvp, but superman has that whole.. faster than a speeding bullet deal and the heat vision.

Superman Returns was boring dogshit. I would rather watch Man of Steel 3 times in a row before watching Superman Returns again.

Edge

To be disappointed by this movie OP, you'd have to have thought it was going to be good in the first place.

I mean pretty much everyone knew this movie was trash when the hot topic joker design "damage" was revealed. I mean holly shit it's like a juggalo super hero movie. TRASH.

It can't be disappointing if you knew it would be shit.

the reason is that the BM Vs SM was just an advertisement for the next 10 DC movies being made, in a sad effort to compete with the MCU.

all superman ever needs to do is zap people from a mile away with heat vision.

that's why these movies are so fucking stupid.