How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row? My record is 17. If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself

How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row? My record is 17. If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself.

Fat fuck

Im sorry i can't, fatass.

Why would I want to binge eat young man?

why would i want to eat more than 2

>Eating McDonald's

Kill yourself.

I allredy buyed all the thsirts of that movie :) i hope it comes tomorrow lol it was soooo awesome!!! I will ser it again in 3d i pay 20$ again haha best movie ever isnt it?

Edit: dose any1 wanna come with me?? I have no friends

I don't have a McDonalds in this town.
I can make a mean sweet and sour chicken stir fry though. I can also make pretty good inside-out cheeseburgers, Salisbury steak, homemade pizza, ...

>How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row? My record is 17. If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself.
Okay you "win"

Yum gimmie

It has a tumblr
earasingprivilige.tumblr.com

I can eat 8 McDonald's cheeseburgers and a 20 piece chicken mcnugget in one sitting.

Taking The Bait: The Thread

I dont like mcdonalds but wtf kinda shithole doesnt have one? Where the fk u livin

I didn't know this was a "you rage you lose" thread.

If you eat 17 in a row, you probably will kill yourself.

Jackie Chan, Missouri

those are the tiniest burgers the world. you can literally finish one off in two bites.

>If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself

Ironically, that's exactly what you're doing by eating 10 at a time.

Crippling depression of course :^)

who the fuck eats MickeyD's?

People in poverty

Don't remind them, they'll deny that they're in poverty because they're American. Unless they're republican in which case they think they have 17 trillion in debt to China since they don't know who they owe money to.

Have fun dealing with bowel cancer pal