This is the best video game that has ever been created, ever

This is the best video game that has ever been created, ever.

Prove to me otherwise.

Pruned

I can't, it literally is. There's no game at all like it. I just hope States Citizen can measure up to it.

You can't put this game in the same category as others. It's the best of its type but so far from what I've seen which is allot. It looks like it could get boring fast.

>BUT ITS OPEN WORLD
But there is nothing to do

>BUT ITS MULTIPLAYER
But you can't find nobody

BUT ITS JUST A BUG
But it will never be fixed

BUT IT WAS A WELL MADE GAME
But only 9 people where working on it

Bottom line this is a shot tear game with nothing nothing to do, it's literally the most boring game in the.... Wait for it..... WAIT FOR IT....
>UNIVERSE

-most horrible FOV in video game history
-

nice engrish

this

Tanks

It doesn't even have physics, shit just floats about like magic.

Souls series , choose anyone !!

>>best of it's type
>Spore
>Space Engineer
>Minecraft
>Kerbal Space Program
>No Man's Sky
It's barely in the top 5. It wouldn't even be there if I could remember another similar game.
Oh, Starbound/Terraria
>top 7

fuck you, you're on another planet
it's not the devs being lazy or anything, it's the magic of the universe
>Our game is so large, we couldn't actually play test it all the way through so here you go: half-finished Sporecraft.

It's nothing more than a really well polished tech demo.

>whicjh I will happily sink 100's of hours into.

It's awesome until you realize it brings nothing new to the table and you're utterly alone in a far too giant universe.

i dont give a fuck. for me it is euro truck sim in space. i gonna have fun flying around while drinking beer, smoking pot and listening to music.

Euro Truck Sim has plenty of other people on the server to interact with. Real people.

Mmm no.
So different with creatures (spore)
Unique to this generation(farming games on phones)
All this sandbox (minecraft)
Its so huge all thes different random generated planets (borderlands(guns))
Its style is unique (mass effect)

Stop shilling your shit game, nihil novi sub sole man. Just improve on whats there first, then make it different.

No multiplayer

It's a cool game with things to do but holy shit its just not fun it's boring because of no story or multiplayer