Daily NIN Thread

What are some essential bootlegs and remix albums to listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

ninlive.com/shows/1995/19951011.html
youtu.be/_HnHsNXFE1M
youtube.com/watch?v=Da6hFDXJGgI
clyp.it/u5f32f0z
youtube.com/watch?v=L47a_BAhp0c
trance-music.net/download-lossless/nine-inch-nails-the-downward-spiral-definitive-edition-2017-2016-mp3-320kbps-cbr-and-flac-lossless/#more-57211
trance-music.net/download-lossless/nine-inch-nails-broken-ep-definitive-edition-2017-2016-mp3-320kbps-cbr-and-flac-lossless/
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5331418
nme.com/news/music/nine-inch-nails-83-1285181
store.nin.com/collections/music/products/broken-2017-definitive-vinyl
nin.wiki/broken#Definitive_2017_Edition_Vinyl
youtube.com/watch?v=okPJ7YgECWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

purest feeling of course

FDTS is great.

All of them?

Still requesting those definitive links. (Broken, Spiral, Fragile)

>bootlegs
Filthy Fucking Pigs aka Children Of the Night aka ninlive.com/shows/1995/19951011.html

Rusty Nails 2 is fucking amazing - a really good nonstop megamix of PHM Broken and DS songs.

Also, over on the reddit NIN site someone got their physical component for NTAE.

I don't want to spoil it but if you get it I would open the fucker outside and not wear any clothes you wouldn't want ruined...

"Recoiled", the remix album featuring all the Coil remixes is absolute god-tier. it's a shame they never really worked together on some tracks...
a NIN/Coil collab album would have been pure bliss.

Why are there so many threads about this fuck

Did he die too?

Yes! I consider this a sister album of sorts for fixed and further down the spiral

I'm so glad the NIN community helped to make this happen

yeah, i can't think of a single fanbase of any other artist that could have achieved this.

He released a new EP, some tracks cut from The Fragile, some remasters, and he announced that he has 2 projects planned for next year.

Reznor is one of the few mainstream artists that a large amount of Sup Forums love. It's been a huge week for Nine Inch Nails

> NIN officially became a two person band for the first time in history with Reznor and Atticus Ross now bff's for life
> New EP that is very harsh and noise-like, which fans wanted after the somewhat light Hesitation Marks release in 2013 (I loved HM)
> The entire NIN catalogue is reprinted on vinyl for the first time and albums that were once hundreds of dollars on ebay are now $45-85
> The entire NIN catalogue has been remastered
> A new B-side album for The Fragile was released called Deviations. It features every song as an instrumental and ten previously unreleased Fragile B-sides
> Rumors of a new LP and tour

Being an NIN fan this week has been swank as fuck

Same here, a bunch of people had trouble with the zip files

things falling apart, just skip the starfuckers remix if not interested.
also check out the "rare and unreleased" album, originally from remix.nin.com

What's next for the Trent x Fincher x Ross bromance? Nothing on the horizon?

divorce from mauriqueen and marriage to atticus when?
atticus/trent are the best husbandos

Those filthy A4 sheets of lyrics can't be the physical component.

What is this? That bass. Sounds like they record it from the console. Is this what a mono soundboard is?

I fucking hope not but I don't see why someone would create something like that and lie about it, especially the NIN community

I love HM too, except those soul vocals and THAT fucking saxophone.

>implying HM wouldn't be 5x better if Black Noise was a sax solo

It's funny in a way though. It also has some code on it, like some Year Zero conspiracy.
But I am confident that when Trent says January, it means January.
Stuff don't get leaked easily from Trent.

I understand it is just me. I don't like sax in anything and too much brass. Hate ska too. So hearing that short bit in a NIN album I..

>Did he die too?

Oi, stfu m8!

ska is cancer

He'll be fine.

Because he's fucking awesome
Literally the only artist from my teens I still listen to

Why has no one talked about these sweet videos yet?
youtu.be/_HnHsNXFE1M

>Lichen at the beginning
Nice desu

because they are fucking old??

youtube.com/watch?v=Da6hFDXJGgI
>nin fans

clyp.it/u5f32f0z

What VSTs can make NIN kind of sounds amd drums?

it's all just fart samples

youtube.com/watch?v=L47a_BAhp0c

Just poting a moment that proved to us all that Trent can still scream as fuck and also more of

trance-music.net/download-lossless/nine-inch-nails-the-downward-spiral-definitive-edition-2017-2016-mp3-320kbps-cbr-and-flac-lossless/#more-57211

Guys, I think I found a site that hosts TDS remastered for a download, I am downloading right now personally, I will confirm later how legit it is.

please let it be real

15 minutes, I am wishing the same.

Ok, downloaded, checking the insides of RAR..seems..pretty ok and legit so far.

Yeah, that is recorded from the console.

One of the best recordings of that era imo.
Not stereo, but the quality makes up for it.

looks like amerikanski intel to me, comrade

Listening right now. It seems legit. A Warm Place seems to benefit from this the most, at tracks like Mr. Self Destruct it is quite difficult to spot difference between its 2004 Deluxe Edition.

Holy shit Hurt's chorus sounds so great.

8 min left FUUUUUAAARRKKK

>ninlive.com/shows/1995/19951011.html
holy shit nigga

Go back to your stupid indie Sup Forumscore shit thread. Faggot.

Also the remastered cover art

Any torrents available for TF or TDS definitive editions out yet? I can't get those downloads to work. I keep getting a network error

I don't care too much about another remaster of the downward spiral - I really want to hear the remasters of Broken and The Fragile.

Are they anywhere to be found?

same website senpai

trance-music.net/download-lossless/nine-inch-nails-broken-ep-definitive-edition-2017-2016-mp3-320kbps-cbr-and-flac-lossless/

>file too large to be downloaded by a free user

Mega link my dudes?

fuck mega, we need a TORRENT

fuck torrent, we need a MEGA

Just mail me a flash drive

Mega this shit, fuck these scammy bullshit sites

>russia

IMMA TRY IT

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5331418

>I DESCEND FROM GRACE
>IN ARMS OF UNDERTOW
>I WILL TAKE MY PLACE
>IN THE RUSSIAN BOTNET

i could never get into NIN because Reznor is my mom's favorite artist no joke
I grew up listening to Pretty Hate Machine everyday when she drove me to/from school and I hated it because she liked it.
What is Reznor's best album for a pleb like me?

Broken, then Downward Spiral then The Fragile.

That cycle of albums was gorgeous.

>that chugachugachugachugachuga at the beginning of Happiness In Slavery, remastered

A remaster of the Quake soundtrack would be great as well, and it would be easy to have the game load it instead of the original tracks.

rutracker is pretty legit

Most sp sourceports allow you to sideload the files.

>6 hours remaining on the flac download

Does the PHM remaster from years ago count for this new batch, or is he doing that one again too?

FYI, looks like nin.com has The Fragile Definitive back in stock...worth it?

I think he's done with that one. The remaster is really well done, besides Sanctified - I NEED THAT FUCKING MONOLOGUE AND RICHARD PATRICK'S ONLY GUITAR NOTE AT THE END

I'd like to see another go at it. I fucking love that album. Maybe even my 2nd or 3rd favorite NIN release. Broken being my favorite (and, hopefully, it will get a definitive edition as well in the next year or so).

>Broken being my favorite (and, hopefully, it will get a definitive edition as well in the next year or so).
uh, user.....

I just did some Googling and found this:
>nme.com/news/music/nine-inch-nails-83-1285181
So, based on that, we may very well get a definitive version of Pretty Hate Machine.

What?

store.nin.com/collections/music/products/broken-2017-definitive-vinyl

Well I'll be.

i specifically remember getting a 24bit/96k version of PHM in the last year or two and they went in and redid all the reverb / echo with modern ones and Its sounded very good. I honestly dont know how they could top that.

Link?

2010 remaster, it's everywhere.

i downloaded the Broken remaster, maybe i'm just too tired but i dont hear the much difference yet. is it not legit??

mp3 or flac? check the bitrate on the flac

mp3

ah, dunno if there's an easy way to tell then

maybe see if the track lengths have changed?
nin.wiki/broken#Definitive_2017_Edition_Vinyl

You won't hear a difference as in " I can hear new stuff " despite what the placebo brigade will tell you, it's a new master, not a different mix.
It's much louder and it sounds a lot darker, that's about it.

I've only listened to Deviations so far (since I actually bought it) but there were some songs that sounded markedly different. If he used the same instrumentation on the definitive edition you would be able to notice a difference.

Trent really needs to release the definitive editions with a digital-only option

I have no problem throwing some money at him for them, but I don't really want to spend $105 on vinyl for them

i mean, you can hear the improvements in the PHM 2010 remaster, i guess i was just expecting something similar

Deviations is mostly made of alternate mixes.

PHM 2010 is 50/50, good shit but too loud and so bright I went back to the old cd.

I know this feel.

It's because he knew the exact moment when it was time to grow up... unlike his dopey fat clown former protege.

the flac sizes from the trancemusic site are in the right neighborhood, so if they are fakes they're convincing fakes

One thing I love about Reznor is that he's a reversal musician. Usually when a music is young, he's cocky, he's loud and abrasive. Reznor was pretty shy and withdrawn in his early years (1989-2000), then he got clean, started lifting and biking and now he's this grizzled, grump and it's absolutely endearing to hear him talk shit now, when in the nineties he couldn't go through many interviews without stuttering.

>I'm not Prince or Rivers Cuomo, who brags about having hundreds of great songs, andto that I would say, 'Prince, if you have a hundred great songs or a thousand, how about picking a few and putting them on your record that you've put out, because your last several have sucked.' Same for you, Rivers. I say that constructively, you know.

i just ordered broken and fragile so i might post some links once i get the files downloaded

Just downloaded all 3 off rutracker, am checking the quality of them now but they seem legit

weird. i actually like a lot of the music my parents liked when they were younger, including nine inch nails (my dad at least)

fuck, do it. the fragile isn't easy to come by on vinyl, and in my opinion is trent's magnum opus

>the fragile isn't easy to come by on vinyl
I don't think that's gonna be true any more

in the mood to upload to mega if legit (or even better google drive)? these trance music links are going to take 3 days to dl

what has everyone ordered? I got broken, the fragile, deviations, and the new ep. anyone else getting absolutely rekt by shipping?

I got new ep and deviations - I think shipping was $10

My dad saw Nails October 1989 in Vancouver, three months after I was born. He was more into metal at the time. Envious as fuck he got to see Reznor at the near beginning.

I would sell a pound of flesh to have Pigface reform and play some shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=okPJ7YgECWk

Best The Fragile B-Side right here, i cum eveytime 4:14 rolls around and the outro begins with that whining synth in the background that completely looses control of itself in the last few bars...