Walk into your 18 year old sons room

>walk into your 18 year old sons room
>see this

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Turns_me_ON/comments/4irjl9/katia_joleyn_burst_a_sexy_slutty_afternoon_webm/
reddit.com/r/Onbedl/comments/4k6uh0/daddys_good_girls_lily_rader_rikki_rumor_alex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rape

Disown

ask him how he met lexitrap

fugg boipucci

turn 3600 degrees and fall over

1. punch him
2. wonder when the hell i had a son
3. turn him into a sissy prostitute. if the faggot loves cock so much, he can earn his keep by taking every cock he can find.

Wonder how I have a son 5 years younger than me.

Lick his bb and fuk dat boipucci

Rim job.

lost

i might have to fuck him

Please be my new dad

Smash his fucking skull then dump the body elsewhere

Accept her newlifestyle. Strongly suggest she uses condoms once she inevitably fucks a nigger.

>inb4 "she"
You do realize that if you refuse to accept them as female, you're basically admitting that they're no different from a normal man? Because that's what you're doing. You're saying a trap is no different from you. Even though they clearly are and you desperately want to keep referring to them as "him"s but you have to know that's completely wrong.

you don't question temporal mechanics you pleb

suck on those toes

>her
>she

Nice try, faggot.

>me being a normal man is no different from a shemale
Good job, retard.

reddit.com/r/Turns_me_ON/comments/4irjl9/katia_joleyn_burst_a_sexy_slutty_afternoon_webm/

Gluing a fucking stick on your forehead and walking on grass fields all day on 4 doesn't magically turns you into an unicorn you raging cocksucking faggot

fuck off faggot

ruin your thread

Saying it's a "he" doesn't magically reverse their entire personality either. Gender disparity exists, deal with it.

tell him what he is doing is faggot shit

Walk out and ask if he's gay. If he says no, then I ask if he's bi. If he says no again, then I disown him. Go ahead and be gay or bi, i don't give a fuck. But when you deny reality ou can fuck right off.

>turn around 60000000 degrees
>Realise I don't have a son
>Lick boipussi and fugg

Gender ≠ Sex. Btw gender disphoria is literally a mental illness, Facts > Your feelings.

Throw him out and disown him for his transgender bullshit

what if he is otokonoko

put a condom on him and fuck

>breed my 18yo "daughter's" boipussi for hours
>chain her up in the basement
>feed her a strict diet of hormones, food to plump 'her' up in the right places, and cum
Basically design the perfect fuck toy

Shoot

>Btw gender disphoria is literally a mental illness
Irrelevant.

reddit.com/r/Onbedl/comments/4k6uh0/daddys_good_girls_lily_rader_rikki_rumor_alex/

>ignoring the rest of the post
>still kissing male scrotum