What do you think of white girls dating Asian guys?

What do you think of white girls dating Asian guys?

Would you ever allow your sisters or daughters to date one?

> would you ever allow?

yeah i fucking would average muslim dad/brother, it is her fucking life. Welcome to the 21st century, please continue with fucking your goat.

The idea of my daughter dating a guy who will end up being a doctor or some business man who also follows a strict moral code sounds great. No qualms here

My daughter's current boyfriend in college is a scrawny ginger little twitchy narcissistic braniac home-schooled faggot with an eating disorder and poor social skills.

I'd pay good money for her to find a decent Korean boy.

I fuck almost exclusively Asians. Shits cash

My ex gf was dating Asian for some time and he was retarded also cheated on her and had 12cm penis.

I would look the boyfriend dead in the eye and tell him "I hope you enjoy sloppy seconds. For both of them."

I'm an asian guy dating a white girl. We look pretty weird together and always get stares. We're both attractive but together we look kind of weird.

You are not attractive and neither was she.

kek
>lying on the internet
wew

Hi lying cunt, Linguist here:

You type like a 10-16 year old girl.

I mean I'm a white girl dating an Asian guy
He's right I feel this

I would post pictures but I know his brother actively lurks Sup Forums I don't know what boards but I'm not one to take chances like this
LOL

Bruce lee was the first/last Asian dude to ever land a white woman. And he suicided bc them bitches cray

true we is crazy

Yes because I'd never have to worry about her dating for just the sex. She can pretend to enjoy it, and mooch off his doctor wages.

Post em if you got em. We all want to see.

If you really are a linguist, you wouldn't write the word with a capital letter, and know that English might be his second or even third language. So, how is your Mandarin?

I know a pair like this

their half white half Asian daughter would get destroyed by every high school dick at school and she'll like it tho

yea

Out of all the comments, this got to me. Please elaborate on how I type like a 10-16 year old girl.

sure. smart w/ tiny cocks. who cares?

does she use your whole body as a dildo?

It's my second language but I almost use it just as much as Cantonese.

she looks like a sugar baby

No, we have great sex. I don't have a huge cock. 6.25in x 4.5. It's a bit on the thin side but I don't really care.

i guess its better than niggers

white girl with Asian boyfriend checking in relatable content the sex is the best I've ever had even tho he doesn't have a giant cock

Better than a nigger.

show those tiny titties

I wouldn't say they're tiny

Other girls have commented on how big my penis is but my current gf hasn't. I'm pretty sure she's had bigger before but it doesn't really concern me since she says I've been her best lay and that I've been the most sexually compatible with her.

Cunning linguist

yeah I think my boyfriend says the same thing but I tell him he's hung to make him feel good lol
No complaints about the dick tho whatsoever, it's just not giant and I guess he is hung. He's also been my best lay and like... I've had bigger dicks but they were just painful. His is just right

Nice..time stamp?

no sorry I'm too lazy
if you tell me to do something ridiculous as proof I will but I'm in the bath tub and I don't feel like getting out to get papwr

disapprove. it'll make them crave the bbc even more

don't think so at all

shits weird af
even asian slags dont like asian dudes

If it could break her current trend of frat daddies and rednecks, hell fucking yes.

This

Kikes pushing whites and asains now?

Still a pathetic attempt.

I mean no lol you're thinking too hard about this

or perhaps you are not.

No way would anyone figure this out...I think I know who this is too, but I don't have any pics of him (or the girl). There are 320MM people in the US. There have to be at least 5-10 guys who fit this description, so even if we're both right, who could say for sure? Let's see your pics...I'm curious to see what sad thing you think this poor dude's daughter is bedding down with.

No, it'll make them appreciate the fact that she can show her parents who she's fucking before a slimy "BBC" knocks her up and leaves her.

lol if you know who this is tell me initials

>

of my name

That's a girl?

Don't know who you are...I'm a friend of hers and only met him once a couple months ago when she brought him home to visit. That's mostly why I have no pics. But he made quite an "impression". (cough cough, gag)

is she Russian. Your friend. This will answer my question lol

Nope. American.

like, heritage wise. where in the US are you

This is literally why this supreme gentleman went on a killing spree
>pic related

No. She is not of Russian heritage. I'm in SE US.

lol, asian men are respectable to other men. a better question would be to women "would you date an asian guy and why" but not many women go on Sup Forums either way

Oh, okay. I'm not who you're looking for lol. I'm in SE US too and dating an Asian guy but I am of Russian heritage and I don't think my man has met any of my friends so I was like wut

white girls are crazy

Who cares about white women in 2016?, as long as asian men let us cuck then and ravage literally all of their shegooks im not going to stress...

however i wouldnt let my daughter go out with anything other then a blond haired blue eyed white alpha male.

I think you lost track somewhere or missed something. I was talking about the person who thought they had pics of the guy who's girlfriend's dad was roasting him in the 4th post in this thread. I think I know who that is, and was curious because someone else said they thought so too and had pics.

not if they're this handsome

Hi, lying cunt; linguist here.

This is how you would have punctuated that statement if you were a linguist. That, or you would have used an em dash.

I will ignore the discard of complete sentences (we all do it on the internet), but you still presented two related yet clearly separate thoughts.

>technical writer here

I find it super surprising. I don't find it wrong or anything though

>What do you think of white girls dating Asian guys?

Much better than dating a nigger.

>Would you ever allow your sisters or daughters to date one?

Date, yes. Marry or have some halfbreed kids, fuck no.

She's I'm black and even i wouldn't rape her even if you paid me, you can keep her.
I cant even put my finger on why her face makes me want to burn down a fucking orphanage for kittens but it does.

what does this even mean
LOL

Gawd dayum

itt:

insecure white bois

who care if some sluts go for the BBC or asians.

what matters in this world is what YOU get. No point caring about future generations because in the end the result will be the heat death of the universe.

How are you this dense?
It means: '' I'm black and even I wouldn't rape her even if you paid me, you can keep her.
I cant even put my finger on why her face makes me want to burn down a fucking orphanage full of kittens, but it does.''

oh if he's black then I don't care the first part of the sentence didn't make any sense lol

asians are the aliens left behind that built the pyramids so i dont see any problem

haaaa I know her. Stefanie Michova

I understand what he means, i am a pure aryan. Blonde hair blue eyes from the netherlands. The nigger is right.

Lol, white man have completely dominated asian women.
And after we killed every single last brave asian male in WW2 there is no one to stop us.
Can i get a ''heil hitler'' up in this bitch?

Why date then?

If that man was the Japanese John Lennon, she would be his western Yoko Ono.

ok why r u agreeing with a nigger

apparently it's cool for cross-eyed girls

Can you please use proper Spelling, Grammar and syntax please, There's literally no way anyone will believe you when you say you're white, You dumb Gook.

Naw his dad was white and his mom was asian

A fact stated by a nigger is still a fact.
Are you telling me if a dindu told you the sky was blue you would disagree with him because if that's the case you should kill yourself

lol stay mad

How are you this retarded, Hitler was half kike,
Didnt stop him from shoving them in the oven now did it?

Capitalizing grammar and spelling isn't proper punctuation LOL I isn't even correct you this sentence is so grammatically incorrect like honestly fuck off this is also the Internet who cares if you type correctly on Sup Forums like

/thread

It's even more sad and disgusting than with niggers.

Our race is dead.

Go back to Mexico if you want to continue to be a illiterate rapist.

THIS IS SO FUNNY AKKDKCKDJD
>hey kid are you a Mexico
>tfw this guy is literally Donald trump

Guys the racist and insecure white bois are here funs over go home

The supreme gentleman!

Daughter would be disowned. If she was underage she will be going to foster care. Not even going to deal with that. Dont really wamt a daughter in the first place. She will probably disappoint

This kind of triggers me, Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums any more, instead it has become a fucking cesspool of /lgbt/ and Sup Forums ... where does an oldfag even go these days?

>best I've ever had
Youre overselling it

Calm down

> blond alpha

> implying those exist

Kek

They're beta females obviously.

cuz ur an insecure and racist white boi

Does it make you angry that she has digested his semen?

The asian micro penis meme is a TOTAL myth, literally every asian BF i had was unequivocally just as pathetic as most white penises.
Get over it whitebois

Your daily reminder:

>1914 Nippon victory over German barbarians!

Nippon capture more krauts than Nippon killed.

>Barbarian Krauts trembled in fright at sight of GLORIOUS NIPPON FIST and surrendered!

Nippon is civilization, something aryans never initiated!

>To this day GLORIOUS NIPPON win war against Bavaria, but no Nordic chimps win war against GLORIOUS NIPPON!

aryan might is surrender to GLORIOUS NIPPON!