This isn't a fucking joke anymore Sup Forums

This isn't a fucking joke anymore Sup Forums...

Trump is a dangerous and violent candidate and the Republican Party must abandon him immediately

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eoqMSr1H1ek
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtube.com/watch?v=pOQ8-cZdO5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Politics are a joke. And the public is the punchline.

If you listen closely in your legislative halls, you will hear kek all day long.

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

I thought this whole situation was fucking hilarious. I don't really disagree with him at a moral level regarding this latest issue.

sure kid. if you really feel this way post it on your face book.

implying your crying can change anything.

>dangerous and violent
Shillary has killed more children in Syria than has Drumpf.

They are both dangerous. Both show unmistakable symptoms of degenerative brain disorders.

This just in. The Shillarians are just as violent as the Trumpettes.

holy shit I've seen this exact post on /news/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, /fit/, Sup Forums and fucking /gif/ IN THE LAST TWO DAYS

I'M NOT EVEN A TRUMP SUPPORTER, BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO SHILL THEN AT LEAST EARN THE FUCKING PAYCHECK AND OCCASIONALLY CHANGE THE POST WORDING YOU CUNT

He didn't hint anything but voting against Shillary, you dumb jew cunt

Clinton supporter beheaded Trump "for the good of the country".

When he gets trounced in the election and the republicans lose both levels of congress drumph will be dropped faster than a fat kid eats cupcakes. His latest bankrupcy will follow soon after

She's going to make an ass of him in the debates lol

Waaaah wahhhh wahhhh, Hillary has killed more people than Trunp ever will.

Hahahahahaha, yeah let's see that.

Itwouldbe fine ifsomeone shot hillary

Cmon you're getting everyones hopes up.

I lol at you faggots who go around calling people Hill Shills like they are getting paid for it, because I swear for every "Shill" getting paid to post pro Hillary shit, there must be 5 tumps shills there to say it was paid for.

Which means only one thing, that Tump has paid shills on Sup Forums...

durr he's racist because he wants to keep people from Mexico from crossing the border illegally, they aren't white therefore racism racist raicst racism race card race card cuck cuck cuck

>AND BASICALLY, YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID, READ OUR ENTIRE ARTICLE ALL ABOUT IT, THAT user WOULD DESCRIBE AS:"NOT AN ARGUMENT"
wew

You probably won't, Trump is already scared of the debates and has been trying to make excuses to miss them for weeks. He will eventually just say that it's not worth it and that Shillary will just pay everyone to make him look bad.

Hillary, are you an evil bitch worthy of execution for treason?

KeK

She could show up and say snugans everytime she opens her mouth and drumph will still find a way to make an ass of himself

fake and gay just like you

Trumpettes really are stupid. They work for free. At least the Shillarians are smart enough to share in six million dollars of PAC money.

This is actually what reading any Trump Shill response is like, lots of "durs", a very muddled and retarded point hidden underneath paid shill posters that eventually breaks down into repeatedly calling anyone cuck.

Time to clean out DC.

reminds me of when we had Rob Ford for mayor in Toronto. It was funny for a bit, then sad, then he died and we were happy. Except this is on a fucking way bigger scale.

TLDR Toronto is the U.S.A of Canada I guess, full of fucking idiots.

2nd amendment yourself immediately.

What are you, a CTR false flag?

>Trump is a dangerous and violent candidate and the Republican Party must abandon him immediately

Translation: he's going to beat Crooked Hillary like a bongo drum, please don't vote for him.

>the media's panic keeps deepening

This is the most beautiful election ever.

This.

Out of context. NEXT

This

The only thing wrong with trump is his allegiance to Israel. Other than that, I have no problems with the guy. I wish he'd take a hard line on the federal reserve. That won't ever happen though.

I hope you kill yourself when Hillary is elected president. Obviously with natural gas or something, since she's GOING TO BAN ALL GUNS AND DESTROY THE SECOND AMENDMENTASSJDFSL:A JESUS SAVE US JS:GNSJGNNKGMNP

I'm someone who hates race card playing faggots.

Shillary doesn't want to debate, either. She's afraid she'll go full Max Headroom on live TV again.
youtu.be/eoqMSr1H1ek

You say that like its a bad thing. Muricans shouldnt even be able to carry butter knives and childrens safety scissors

Aren't you a little old to be wasting your life shilling on Sup Forums?

KeK

Oh please

I hope that a 5th of whiskey plows into you on your happiest day, and you are left paralyzed from the nose down and the drunk gets off with probation.

IS NOT!!!!
Came right off a Wikipedia!

Crawl into a hole you libcuck. Your wold is coming to an end.

Didn't say shoot Hillary.
Stop being a liberal cuck.

No one's getting rid of the second amendment don't be a baby. Americans are much more intelligent then the average faggot on this planet, I include the faggots who think they are better than us as well.

Watch the Olympics more. We just have to much awesome to contain properly.

lold at paralyzed from the nose down.

Nah, I won't go that far, just promise me when Hillary is elected you turn your gun towards the right target for once.

Just imagine what her massive fucking exploded wet cigar vag must look like.

Im not saying get rid of it all just thr parts where it makes it legal for tards like you to own a gun

None of this matters. Presidents are figureheads and they allow us to believe we're going to make a difference by voting for who they allow us to. We all know we're getting fucked yet we continue to play these games. When will people realize taking control will be worth the effort?

Fair enough, I don't want or need one.

cuck

OY VEY MISS HILERY TRUMP SEEMS TO BE GETTING HIS POWERS FROM THIS PLACE CALLED "Sup Forums"
OYYYVEYY SHILL IT TILL WE GET ALL OF THEIR SHEKELS HEHEHHEH
OOYYYVVEEYY SHUT IT DOWNNN OHOHOHOHOHH

>none of this matters. Presidents are figureheads and

and... you don't understand the term 'Executive order'.

You are a fucking retard, that came right from wikipedia too

(You seem to be confusing Chelsea the daughter with Monica the intern. Strangely enough, Monica and Bill never had vaginal sex.)

I hope he wins and says "It's just a joke bro".
>Playing a joke to the world.
>The world is a joke itself

You willing to be the face of that movement? Get it started and you would get faggots from all the aisles. I'm probably voting for Shillary and would rather put bullets in the white house instead

Hillary and the DNC cheated Bernie Sanders out of the primary, and Seth Rich leaked emails to WikiLeaks (not the Russians).

He (Rich) was later found murdered in what the media called a "robbery" yet he still had his wallet, his money, his credit cards, and his watch. Nothing was taken, yet the DC metro police still deemed it a robbery.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

This is what happens when you cross Hillary Clinton.

So tell me again, how exactly is Trump so dangerous?

He died?

No I'm talking about Chelsea and her jessi slaughter looking vag.

Can't slip anything by you, you slyboots. You're so bright you must be voting for Trump!

>So tell me again, how exactly is Trump so dangerous?
He will literally hit the nuke buttons with a sledgehammer!

This is the only man with a solid plan to educate and employ minorities across all sectors of industry. Not that any of the fags who complain would ever know that because they get all their news from Twitter.

If people wanted equality they would vote for this man.

tweet about it pussy that might change something

that photo looks a bit old...

are you implying that people shouldn't be able to change their minds over time, and they should be obstinate assholes their entire life with a fixed world view?

Toronto is Liberal as fuck, not really like U.S.A. at all.

Ford was a joke, but not dangerous, and mayors don't really have any real power.

No, but holy shit if only people thought similarly to both Trump and Clinton.

ya

OY VEYY GOYS TRUMP IS A VERY VERY BAD MAN
HEY GOYS YOU CAN TRUST (((ME))) IM JUST AN AVERAGE \b\ USER
OOOOYVEYYY VOTE HILERY AND REMEMBER 6 TRILLION BILLION OF GODS CHOOSEN PEOPLE WHERE GASSED BY A VERY VERY BAD MAN COMPARABLE TO TRUMP
OOOOOOOOYYYYYVEYYYYYYYYY

What do you expect from the candidate that is fueled by low/no education voters.

Also, they repeat Fox News talking points (even when they're inaccurate) and completely over post the same Hillary memes.

>she's GOING TO BAN ALL GUNS AND DESTROY THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Pssh. Constitution much? To do that would require a super-majority in Congress or a state constitutional convention, I think.

Republican: authoritarian

Democrat: totalitarian

>how exactly is Trump so dangerous?
If you're a thirteen-year-old girl, Drumpf could be dangerous. But then so could Shillary.

BUT IT WAS OK WHEN HILLARY MADE A SIMILAR COMMENT ABOUT OBAMA WHEN SHE WAS RUNNING AGAINST HIM

youtube.com/watch?v=pOQ8-cZdO5M

>Implying the 75% of the Liberals who have no idea about politics and are driven purely by media propaganda are any better

You fuck wits keep taking everything he says put of context and then act like babies about it. Everyone with a brain knows what he meant. And it damn sure wasn't to assassinate anyone.

That's okay, he still lives on in his kinder, gentler, less druggy brother.

>republican propaganda

nice try, but snopes already debunked that lie.

yup. last year. he would have been elected again I think. Its the Sup Forums vote. Idiots that don't give a shit about the city and want something to laugh at voted for him like crazy. Just like the fucking morons who never vote are going to vote for trump. You would have to be retarded to vote for Ford or Trump.

some people just want to watch the world burn....whatever. I kind of want progress.

Pix or it didn't happen.

I like him even more now.

HA
HA
HA
>HA
have a sage you uncultured bitch

Shillary's already got her finger on the red button.

Who do you think pays for snopes' webhosting? they dont have any adds or income stream dipshit.

So successful they boosted it to $ 6 million dallors now

Fucking Paid shills
Fucking PAID shills EVERYWHERE

>.whatever. I kind of want progress.

So you're going to vote for a proven to be evil woman with the most godawful track record in politics?

Im not even American. I'd never vote for trump, or Hillary.

Bernie was your last chance. He was a legitimately decent man.

Now its a turd sandwich or a giant douche. And the whole world is laughing at you for it, once again.

Bad taste, yes. Did she call out for supporters to kill Obama, no. Big fucking difference between the two scenarios. But Republicans aren't that great with critical thinking skills, so I wouldn't expect you to produce an accurate analogy.

It was sarcasm, she can't touch the second amendment, that's just what the Trumpshills were saying.

SHILLS GET OUT

oh hai

she can do anything she wants with an executive order. Obama has shitted up this country more than anyone before him simply by signing his name to the hundreds of exec. orders he's passed.

SHILLS GET OUT
SHILLS GET OUT

This. Arguing about which of these two cunts is better is like arguing whether a heart attack is better than a stroke, or whether explosive diarrhea is better than projectile vomiting. It's like watching two spergy bald assholes fighting over a comb.

I'm not American. I'm Canadian. My comment started from the mayor of my city, Toronto. Bernie was the last chance, I agree. The system is so fucked.....I have no idea what is going on. I hate them both.

Or else
>implying
that either that he has joined the dumbest people in the country or that he has made good on his threat.

Hey, trumpette, how does it feel to know your leader thinks you're stupid?

Sharp as a bowling ball.