Hey Sup Forums just found some marijuana plants growing in the woods behind my house

Hey Sup Forums just found some marijuana plants growing in the woods behind my house

What do I do with them?

Pick them, dry them and smoke them

give me all of it

this
/thread

Call the DEA. That shit is dangerous and can kill you. They will come and take care of it for you.
Stay safe user.

Pls kill yourself and livestream it for Sup Forums.

000 get

Aaaa

took the b8, newfag

Ok I will just so you feel bad about having my death on your hands. I hope you're happy now.

>Pick them, dry them and smoke them

Yeah only someone who wants to waste their fucking time on a blessing would do that, I would harvest the seeds of some and store it away, and start selling weed, not on the streets but to stupid stoners like you to, I'd make money off of other peoples stupid addictions.

sigh

>weed
>addictions

look it's a fedora trying to act like he's shady

Ask yourself OP: How would i feel if someone robbed me of all my weed?

If not then just pick a small amount and smoke it

Or even better, discover whos growing them and ask for some

How is that bait?

B8 M8

Cultivate it and grow more out there.

Because it is addictive. Fuck your stoner science, it is one of the most addictive things on earth. How dare you imply that such a delicious and amazing plant doesn't hold this much power. You must have smoked ten times or less in your entire life.

this

I injected 1 marijuana 8 years ago and have been an addict since,.,.. almost OD's twice, lost my job... so if been sucking of guys for change for four years now.

>I injected 1 marijuana

Back to 9gag you go.

Burn this shit and go away.