I am going to be straight forward with you guys...

I am going to be straight forward with you guys. I really didn't wanna ask people to donate to me but I don't know what else to do. I am a 20 year old female still attending college with one job. It honestly isn't enough and I'm still 240$ behind on it. I'm not asking ANYONE to donate anything close to that but any dollar helps. I didn't think ill be getting kicked out EVER. The thought of actually being kicked out scares me. Guys I'm sorry to ask for money but I don't know what to do. My paypal is [email protected] Thank you again to anyone who donates

Show some tits and I bet you will get more then $250

What college?

Trips or gtfo

It isn't 5am you fucking bedazzler!

Can you really get money here by being a cam whore? And 250. Ain't shit?
I'm curious to see how this plays out

You look adorable...like a sweet girl, but honestly... I wont spend money on someone I dont know. Sorry...

Your email is 1994 and you say you're 20, nice fucking bait taken from reddit probably, gtfo.

more skin more money

fucking white knight faggot.

tits or gtfo fag

New time stamp with u asking for money or I'll leave

your

fucking

tits

lets see some skin, money will prolly flow like the buckets of cum

You spend money on strippers though

Oi m8! You dropped your fedora, love....wouldn't want a fine chap such as yeself to lose it.

Tits and I'll donate

dd, today op was shit at life.

So you already know what you need to do.

Lol go take photoshop classes because that was photoshit

I'll send you $10,000 if you upload a video of you on YouTube and say the phrase 'purple monkey dishwasher' and then Write the time stamp on your hand.

Conclusion:
> op is male
> op is bored
> op post a picture of a girl with time stamp that is probably from a different site
> op starts something dumb on b
> op is dumb
Nice b8

being a girl doesn't give you a free pass to get free money

It does if you show off your body. Males tell females it's wrong just because we don't want them to control sex

Check it out though people are offering her money in exchange to undress

Kids in africa die everydie because of you and you ask for money??

smh white ppl

This was from earlier today (the reason it says 5 am)

Fake and gay, posted earlier by a real dumb bitch

And the first post was asking for less so it's someone reusing the photo

>being a girl doesn't give you a free pass to get free money

Actually it does, and has done, for thousands of years.

the reason this chick is fsailing at life and almost homelesss, is becuase shes chosen to live 'independently', without a man sharing and caring for her.

you cant be an 'independent woman' and ask for handouts as well.

your obviously trying to push some feminist agenda about how women are equal to men. they're not. they cant get pregnant, raise kids AND work full time simultaneously. it requires a family unit.

now go back to failing your gender studies degree, bitch.

Kids in Africa die everyday in Africa because it's a goddamn shithole..get your logic together

the only thing more useless than a whore is a nigger

Ah, beggar bitch from yesterday is back. Gonna call everyone a fag again?

Your pussy has no power here.

Not the same girl

niggger im just saying i dont give a fuck if shes a girl or not, i aint giving her money. calm down

Yes why can't more people realize this!
Pick a man and let him take care of you while you become his bitch. It's a win win situation

because you're poor fag

toots,your major in college,does it,will it be in a field where there will be a good chance of a well paying gig after you levitate into the millenial workforce?,yak herders lives in urmuchi,uzbekistan,arts & crafts of nigerian tribes,, stuff like this,not likely to find you a nice paying job. waiting tables at a sportsbar,practice a bit of skinnyminny model runway bounce,along with a bit of a grin as you wait on the local wolves,you can make 1100 a week,( unca sam wants you to cough up a lot of tax on tips,be sneaky & resort to
subterfuge to avoid his greedy snatchgrabber talons) if you have a slinky svelte bod,pole dancin in heels strip clubbin,that can pay great money too

Why is your email 1994 when you say you are 20.
1994 is 22.

THISSSSS!!!!

Had had this same thread last night you whore.

If i can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because i'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr, durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

OP is a scammer. Was on here earlier today with a different email.

No.. donate to me [email protected]

Allah akbar *explodes this threat*

holy shit you people are the scourge of this planet

Fuck off dirty cunt kys