imgur.com/gallery/xRhjJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

Lol XD

>/thread

/r/threadkillers

/iamafagotlookatme

fucken kek xD

I can't imagine any reason why you would want to vote for that racist Trump. If that hypocrite gets elected then my wife, her son and I are all moving to Canada.

Why can't I upvote this? Mods?

>Updoot

Agreed, upvote!

kek'd

This offends me

Have a gold penis. Wow guys rip my inbox. Lol I just love watching dr who. Reddit meet lancelot, my wifes bull's cat. Have an upvote.

>Insert unrelated reference here

my wife's son keeps calling me a faggot, what do i do?

>start a 500 reply long chain about reference without anyone fucking explaining the context or where its from

Black lives actually matters

I'm just another whining lil bitch bitching shit no one gives a fuck about

*matter

>I don't like reddit because I'm dumb

Yall seen this one yet? Saw it on fa yesterday and god damn.

^ upvote

I don't get the fluffy abuse threads

Oh my God, have you seen Jennifer Lawerence in her new film, Joy. She's so amazing and versatile.

I would mind giving her a piece of my versatility!

Edit: sorry, but she is so good

my upperclass white family wont buy me 200$ in black powder i wanna kill myself no one understands *rawr xdddddd nuzzle*

Does anyone have any pics of traps without dicks? As in they still have all the feminine features that traps do but they have a vagina instead of a dick and boypucci? Am I being straight for liking dickless traps?

>gives Le leddit gold ( which i have no idea what it does but people who write long post always get like 10x )

FaggotBot

Beep Boop! I'm an automated faggot bot! I have detected high amounts of faggots in this thread! Feedback on the bot appreciated.

Holy shit!!! FRONT PAGE.

Hahaha its ok, dude. We all feel the same versatility and godness too.

Edit. Haha I meant goodness, but what the heck ill leave the *mistake* as it is haha

Redban
Voltron

TIL that Jlaw is a versatile God

300+ Meme Dump cause any thing more crashes my app and I'm a hypocrite

imgur.com/gallery/xRhjJ

| It's 2016 and bigots still think I can't choose my gender
| It's 2016 and bigots still think only boys can have penises
| It's 2016 and bigots still think I'm gay for liking feminine penises
What is wrong with this planet smh

dude it's a racial slur if you say all lives matter

/u/bottomlulz is a fagget

Oh that's not a very nice thing to say, I think you should apologize.

Please include me in your /r/Sup Forums post
edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

please don't use language like that. It's offensive to my delicate sensibilities and is cis-normative.

I myself am tri-gender rhinoceros and am sex-organ-fluid. And while my skin is white I identify as neutral with a dash of pepper.

This. I like how the article never mentioned the results from a woman's point of view. Also statistically speaking these results don't prove anything due to standard deviation. Scatterplot.

*Edit- Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

[deleted]

You just don't get our humor. Go back to Sup Forums, you neckbeard

I couldn't agree more. Anything written by a man is inherently sexist and not worth our time XD. Girl Power!

Edit: Thank you for all your replies, I'm glad we can have a cordial discussion on how much men suck.

*buried in downvotes*

Hey *insert name here*, iAMA!

Hello r/Sup Forums!

Bernie can still win, let's all donate $50

Do you realize how privileged you sound by refusing to vote for Hillary? Don't you realize how hard it will be for POC if Trump wins? They'll have to fear for their lives every time they assault an officer

THIS IS IMPORTANT.