Saw this shit last night..we can all agree that this is the worst portrayal of the joker ever in movies,cartoon...

saw this shit last night..we can all agree that this is the worst portrayal of the joker ever in movies,cartoon,video game etc

The movie was shit, The joker was ok

jack nicholson's was way worse

he did a better job than you ever could

Is he supposed to be a pimp joker? Haven't seen the movie

It was pretty good. There were some funny parts

Well, what many seem to not understand is that DC had to create a new "type" of Joker. If they do the same style as Heath Ledger Joker, then the movie is rekt, because as good as an actor Jared Leto is, he is not gonna outact Heath ledger.

So therefore they had to change the way the Joker looked, behaved and felt. And that is what was failing according to me. Margot Robbie is fucking hawt.

I thought there was too little of him to make a solid opinion of him, I like the idea of him already being well known instead of just being up and coming like ledger and jacks. Everyone already knows and fears him, but again, too little of him

Fuck this joker, they made him out to be a pimp or something with that grill and stupid tattos

He's more of a crime lord

At least he did a 10x better job than Heath Lefger.

Wanna know how I got these stretch marks?

There was no suspension of belief with Leto's Joker. I don't think it was necessarily his fault. A lot of his scenes got cut out and rather than using the chemistry between he and Harley Quinn to draw us in, the movie ended up just as screwed and chopped as BvS. It had so much potentional, but the talent was misused.

tl;dr the director fucked it up...again
>WB please start hiring decent directors

While I don't agree in the 26% rotten tomatoes has given it, I will say that this Joker is embarrassing. Why the fuck did they make him into a Hot Topic model?

Ohh ok. I did hear there were a lot of cringe worthy moments in the move.

at the end of the day nothing is original, every superhero movie is a piece of shit rehash to git dat nerd money and you faggots keep lapping it up.

It's not a grill. His teeth are all false from being punched out by batman so many times

oh fuck off

This movie was dope and Leto was great. Fuck everyone who disagrees. Only get like 8 minutes of Joker in the whole movie but it leaves an impact. Stupid ass people not liking a dope ass movie. Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you think this movie sucks.

There are a few, "the voices" line made me cringe but joker was fine, there is too little of him though, he's not a terrorist like other jokers he's more into owning night clubs and prison riots kinda guy

The problem it's not the actor, the problem is that they try to say being a faggot it's ok with that look, ducking jews.

Your opinion matters so much to everyone here. Believe me. Everyone cares.

How do y'all feel about this Reddit faggot suing for false advertisement

Nice dubs.

kek

I heard he and Harley are bit parts, with like 10 minutes of screen time. All the crying is being done by a bunch of pissy fanboy neckbeards still sporting a boner for Heath Ledger. Regardless, all comic book movies are for faggots.

FUCK YOU CUNT

>dope
>dope ass

I regret reading your review.

I like the new Joker.

He looks more gangster thug curbstomp rather than dolled up Prince of Crimes

Your dick

Yeah like every other rendition of the joker was different, No ones discounting that. Just saying that this one doesn't in any way like the essence of who the joker is as a core character

We can't say almost anything from the 12 minutes he got on screen and those 2 lines of dialogue. Leto is a good actor and depending on screenwriting in new Batfleck movie he can be great or goddamn horrible.
I hate the tetoos and golden teeth as much as the next guy but it he has a good script I'm inclined to believe he can be decent.

to be honest i seem to be the only person who prefers this 'type' of joker. like a mobster type of thing. everyone just jumps on the hating jared leto band wagon when in fact he didn't do a bad job at all. they just fucked it all up by making every scene he's in (more or less) a shitty flashback lasting about 2 minutes. when you can tell they were all proper scenes that they cut short. theres a random scene where he talks to a guy who's sort of being held captive. the one where he says 'i cant wait to show you my toys' in the trailers. and he makes him kiss the ring on his fingers, and then literally nothing happens. its just a shitty scene that they cut 90% of it out and just left 10% of nothingness that adds absolutely nothing to the film. most of his scenes are like that really.

right?
that Harley line when they all get together for the first time made my teeth grid and so many girls in the theater just erupted in laughter. im 50/50 as of right now on the joker, his look makes me hesitant but he got like 15 min on screen so i cant judge him fairly yet, i think its a unanimous decision that Margot Robbie nailed Harley Quinn tho even with a few cringe worth lines here and there.

>He looks more gangster thug curbstomp rather than dolled up Prince of Crimes
>tfw when this Joker literally looks like a skinny, Adam Levine, pretty boy faggot with died hair and makeup

Dude this joker and the last joker (Heath Ledger) isn't even comparable, one was sinister and crazy, the other is just a try hard faggot, he was in a fucking music video with Rick Ross AS THE JOKER (all credibility FUCKING GONE) lol.

this isn't even the joker and if you like this goth/thug/ghetto reimagining of him you are a cunt and not a fan

I thought that was Kieth Flint.

>skinny

Do you even lift?

I for one thought he was the best.

Kill yourself

Me and my cousin saw it and both of us put our hands over our eyes with cringe

Stop comparing you stupid faglord. They're two different jokers, two fucking different universes.
DC literally can't do the same fucking joker in every movie

I think they have gone all comic book style
hate the man but like his character and that laugh is awsome

Since when is torrenting equal to giving money

>implying there's just one joker

I didn't like the hand tattoo at first but it grew on me

He was barely in the movie.
>What made that move bad was Jaden Smith Sr.

He plays himself (an entitled nigger) in every movie, and he's the same.

He was the best of the movie IMO

I didn't compare the two for that reason.

They're meant to be different.

the Leto Joker is a bit more gritty and thuggish.
Ledger joker was more sophisticated and "fancy"

I don't believe most people actually think the new Joker is bad. It's just that they've all been riding the Heath Ledger Joker train for so long they're refusing to hop off of it.

I'd just like to ask, has there ever been a bad representation of the joker in tv,movies,cartoons,books etc
Also I think it's unfair to judge Leto after 10 min of screen time

Dc live action movies have always and always will be trash.

Couldn't agree more

Heath Ledger was the best joker.

And then there's this asshole.

Yes now LET IT DIE!

>Dark Knight
>Batman Returns
>Superman 2
>Batman Begins
>Trash

Without a doubt.

>Cuck detected

Dark Knight is trash, I like those other movies though

You know when comparing two sorts of apples they are supposed to be at least similiar in taste
What DCu does with joker in one he tastes like apple, in one like potato, in one like banana and in one like a fucking grapefruit with a razorblade stuck in it
Leto is more of a banana to me

I almost forgot, Superman

You guys are faggots for watching these stupid comic book movies.
Grow the fuck up.

Even in comics there's three jokers, why not in movies

No problem with Leto and his acting, more of a problem with shit writing

Also they really don't want you to forget that they are the bad guys

An autistic crime lord

Nope

I think all of the Jokers have some form of Autism

/thread

The joker was fine from what I saw, he was creepy and awkward. However the plot was shit and that fucking witch was even dumber. Seriously boring as duck except for the joker scenes, the prison scenes, and a couple of the action scenes.

>see a thread about a popular opinion
>must tell them how unique I am because I don't agree

And Zach Snyder was involved, dude needs to fuck off.

> normie's theories

The fuck?

Shut the fuck up cuck.

still the best joker ever.

Oh god I saw that. Sme half shaved fag got hoping around him.

HONKA HONKA

lol what did people expect, that trailer made me cringe hard.
>"its going to hurt... a lot"
>that face

though you may have seen him like this.

Same, I think the dude gets a little too much shit. I thought he was a good joker in a comic sense. Ledger was more of a psychopath adaptation.

The joker is suppose to be focused, in this he looks confused with everything like he has autism or something. His relationship with Harley Quinn wasn't as interesting because he's supposed to not care about her, their relationship is abusive which is what makes it interesting. In this he's just a spontanious guy who's trying to be edgy and is in love with her. Such a wasted oppurtunity, I don't see how they can fix this. The best thing would be to start over and just not talk about it.

>Jack Nicholson
>Best Joker ever

kys

The problem isn't different styles or versions of joker as that tard implied. It's with this specific character design that belongs in the garbage.

I will fucking murder you.

He's said he doesn't really care for the movie, as most of his stuff was cut off.

Will Smith plays as Will Smith in his new movie 'Will Smith', staring Will Smith, with supporting roles featuring Will Smith, and a surprise cameo we won't spoil here.

He literally just said "stop liking this thing I don't like".

I liked Jared Leto's joker and place it at 3rd behind Mark Hamil and Heath Ledger.
He does a great job creating a different portrayal that we haven't seen done before as a means to incorporate everything that's wrong in Gotham (e.g. drugs, prostitution, illegal arms dealing; the mafioso stuff that Gotham baddies love) rather than throwing a bunch of almost too similar characters at us in the cinematic universe.

The deleted scenes would have fixed my only issue with him, which was being way too sweet to Harley, but the director pussed out and thought showing the audience the Joker backhanding Harley, torturing her, and pushing her out of a helicopter would be 2dark2handle.

Just because he's different doesn't mean he's bad, but I can understand why big fans of the Joker could be upset at the big change in character, I'm just more open to accepting different takes on characters.

>Jack Nicholson is Mark Hamill
da faque you smoking mang?

Well the problem isn't just Letto.

The movie's reedit and reshoots were just horrible.

You could obviously where the "flashbacks" were supposed to be real scenes to start off the movie. Scenes that supposedly were to actually help you get introduced to the characters better.

So instead you had jumpy edits/ flashbacks that were actually more interesting than things happening during the 'non' flashback moments.

I read that the joker scenes were heavily chopped out, and when i went to see it, it looks like they scenes they kept in.... actually served no purpose in the actual movie plot line. It was just a weird jump to the joker.... joker does some shit... that shit amounts to nothing and serves no purpose.

The movie tried to have a quicker hipper pace and all it did was lose it's original identity. Near later end the movie seemed to get a slower more normal pace in the bar. I imagined that tone was supposed to be the movie. Slower and darker... which actually works for this DC movie cause it involves interesting crazy villains.

DC keeps fucking up. and they need to get their shit together.

My nigga

Not really, they're all able to be coherent and realise what's going on most of the time.

I'm with you.
I loved Leto.

There's a lot of scenes they cut bro

In one scene he slap her

>flashbacks more interesting than the current shit gong on
Holy fuck this.

Me and my friend went to see it last night, thought it was shit, ended up getting blowie by her in car so it was a good night overall

> stupid
> faglord

Joker is a supporting actor here, but harley is one of the two or three lead actors, gets loads of screen time