So, people who preordered the game

So, people who preordered the game.

Do you know feel completely retarded for not waiting to see how the game actually played. And how mad are you that the devs lied about their being multiplayer?

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2016/8/9/12417202/no-mans-sky-no-multiplayer-twitch-stream
youtu.be/AE0nuW-mQ8A
youtube.com/watch?v=AE0nuW-mQ8A
youtube.com/watch?v=_VbdCin6J_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit game

no i dont feel retarded because i did not expect or wanted multiplayer in this
the game is too big to find anyone anyways

>Two people found eachother on the first day of release

>Ignores the fact that the devs lied through their teeth

Man these NMS fanboys are as bad as undertale fanboys

>what are refunds

No because the game is almost exaclty like what I expected, and my expectations were high.

and hey if i dont like it guess what i can do?
REFUND IT
i literally preordered yesterday so i can check it out my self and still get the bonous

no i love the game & they didnt lie imbecile there is multiplayer but the universe is soo big you probably wont find anyone

DONT POST THSI, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CRITICIZE IT WITHOUT EVEN PLAYING IT AND WHEN HARDLY ANY REVIEWS ARE OUT FUCK PEOPLE ARE RETARDED

This is bait but have this anyway

>how the game actually played
leaked videos m8, some of us saw, some of us find it worth it, get over it, some of us also have more money than you and we dont give a shit about 60$

>"b- b- b- but there is a m- m- m- multiplayer!"

how can anyone call it a multiplayer

oh yeah right the Prince of Persia game i had on my xBox in 2003 was multiplayer too - i just NEVER saw anyone, duh!

Mfw I saw that 18 billion planets or whatever are all the same with different colour palettes

>all the same
you havent seen a stream on twitch yet have you?
and hey if people enjoy it why try to ruin it for them

imo this game looks like yet another poinltess survival exploration shitfest

not even going to waste my time pirating it

might aswell be playing minecraft with barely mediocre graphics

I still don't know what this game is about.

if we point something out and you see it too
we didn't ruin anything it's just the truth

it does not look all the same for me, sure some stuff repeats but thats in all games look at starbound or any other randomly generated game

I own the game. After 50 planets the most unique thing about them are the names

>Not one fanboy mentioning the devs lying about multiplayer for 3 years

>all these games that try to come close to the open worldness and content of games like Dwarf Fortress, Cataclysm DDA and Aurora 4x
It's whatchya get folks when you try too hard on graphics and don't spend enough time fleshing it out. Don't get me wrong it looks like a fun game but it's clockable in 30ish hours. Fuck that.

what the fuck is the lying about?
everything i heard and read about in the upcoming months in this game has been correct so far

sounds like you dont know what youre talking about

youtu.be/AE0nuW-mQ8A

>Game sends no multiplayer data to servers apart from discovered planets and thing you've named.

>If you're stood on the same planet in the same place as another player you can't see eachother.

>The game doesnt have a player character model, its a gun floating in midair

The entire game also pauses on when you pause so yeah

They never said there was multiplayer, and constantly said that it wasn't. Cunt boy.

It's possible that they're on different servers — but it's also likely that the procedurally generated game is rendering identically named planets in unique ways.

It is multiplayer but not how you think it is, pretty sure ive heard reports of ppl meeting up

This /thread

I don't get the appeal of this game. I love space exploration because of the chances of finding something truly amazing, like another civilization. In this game all you'll find are dull planets with the chance of finding a 6 legged dog.

from creator of game lol

With 18 quintillion planets multiplayer doesn't make much sense. it's almost impossible that you will run into a planet someone has already found let alone finding another person.

Here's a compilation of them saying that there's multiplayer. Difficult to tell if you're trolling because i've seen NMS fans genuinely be as retarded as you

Nope, game has co-ordinates and they were in the same place. Theres also a full steam proving it, with it summarized here

Two players found eachother on release day

These fanboys are so retarded. The game does not send any multiplayer data to the server. There is no multiplayer whatsoever

Yeah only happened once though faggot

how do you feel about calling people retarded but not knowing how to use "there" correctly?

The EU version of the cover had a multiplayer icon which they put stickers on. Obviously a last minute attempt to avoid getting sued for false advertising

I've been waiting for this game for months now. been playing it since last night if you want to know anything feel free to ask. yeah I'm pretty disappointed with it overall

How mad are you people are having fun with this OP? Never expected or wanted multiplayer.
Comfy space exploration is a go-go.

Highlight grammar mistakes in the original text instead of addressing the subject of the text. Well done in proving you have no actual responce

Mfw Op is just mad that he is a poorfag and can't get the game and will post in a begging thread wanting someone to buy it for him.

"responce"

Thanks for proving my point x2

boy you're a real bright one aren't you?

I wish they'd AAA dwarf fortress and not fuck it up.

I never said I had a "responce" to your topic. Just pointed out the irony of you calling people retarded. Don't be dumb on the internet and expect to not be made fun of.

That's pretty funny.

t. someone who pre-ordered

3 times in a row, thanks for so thoroughly proving me right

I preordered, but just because it looked cool. I don't absorb vidya media so I think the game is great. I'm sure they'll add it in later, I'm more interested in playing the game first.

Sony getting nervous

>lied
oh no user it will be mutiplayer. 27 patches and five dlc (that of course you have to pay for) from now.

>being too retarded to realise that the servers were unstable on day 1

I don't get how people can be so poor that they can't afford a $60 game or however much this piece of shit cost

If anyone wants to know the truth the game is just alright.. Not great. It's pretty much a glorified Minecraft, meets don't starve..

I'm already bored with it. The controls are weak on the PS4.. there is really no challenge to space fights it's a very straight forward combat system.. Yeah the planets look cool but after about 4 hours it gets really boring and feels like you are just playing the same worlds with a different skin over them..

The reload system is a pain in the ass. you literally have to go into the menu to reload your weapon.. (by the way game doesn't pause or anything) So if your in the middle of a battle you are fucked.

I already know you have nothing to say so you can stop trying

>Being too retarded to realize the game doesn't send out any multiplayer data to the server

do you understand how money works? if said person does not have 60 dollars that isn't going toward any other part of their budget, that means they cannot afford a 60 dollar video game. what's confusing you buddy?

Honestly what a tool
Anyone who defends this is just a butthurt little girl

>preordering

I feel pretty good about it. Im enjoying the game as is.

Being a NEET
Having to support a family of 4+
Working minimum wage
Having to pay off debts every month
Being on food stamps

There's plenty of legitimate reasons.

If anyone remembers the boring part of mass effect that they pretty much skipped over. (the mining) Thats exactly all this game is.

/Thread

fine I'll contribute to your topic. I'm enjoying the game so far. I don't give a shit about multiplayer. Have you played the game?

You sound like the only one butthurt here bud

youtube.com/watch?v=_VbdCin6J_o

this sums the game up short and sweet

hahaha sounds like words from a butthurt little girl

no mans sky fansgirls are probably worse than undertale fansgirls

Nope. You take the same risk pre-ordering any game, and lots of people pre-order games. 60 bucks ain't enough money to let some little twerp on Sup Forums make me feel butthurt. So quit trying to start shit. Fucking fag...

Kinda, But It was one of the main reasons I bought a PS4 so I was always gonna buy it.

Does feel like I paid £50 for an early access steam game though. Very Disappointing.

This EXACTLY that is the first thing I though of was the probing system in mass effect.

That's what the game is meant to be dumbass. Never did the devs say no mans sky is fucking starwars and shit. They clearly said it was a space exploration game not space shooter.

yeah but it looks like it was made on fucking unity

b-b-but m-m-muh procedurally generated planets

you can only refund the purchase price, not the extra cost of preordering dumbasses.

If there was a faithful 3D version of DF, and a space sim inside of an Aurora universe I don't know if I'd ever play any other games

I never said that it was supposed to be anything other then that. But honestly that basically sums up the game. Repetive mining, boring space battles, shitty controls, and trying to figure out what underwhelming aliens that look like frogs want

wow that guy was annoying

Shhhhh no tears only dreams

Anyone who doesn't have 60 fucking dollars left after their other expenses is a fucking dumbass

Not at all. Game is relaxing, enjoyable, and I'm perfectly fine with no multiplayer. What you think of this game is literally personal preference.

i spent the rest on a half bag of bud my bad

Fuck no man unrealistic cartoon sky.

Space Engine motherfucker.

Id pay 60 dollars for that
id be happy to pay maybe 15 bucks for no mans sky. Its not worth anymore than that imo

This game is so fucking over-hyped its unreal , I don't get how people got hyped for it at all.

Everyone has bills and expenses these aren't all legitimate reasons someone who is working minimum wage should probably not have had a family of 4. And minimum wage is avoidable by having skills that can be applied toward a higher paying job

This is serious mistake. I honestly don´t think the developers lied on purpose. They are just dumb, and completely underestimated the situation, as it happens. I want to keep an eye on how they will manage these promises of "multiplayer".
This video is shit. You could make a video like this about any game. It´s just a bait to get attention.

no shit it was for attention i think you missed the point

I'm not saying they are smart, but their reasons are legitimate

Someone show me an article/tweet/post/ fucking anything that anyone involved with the game said "you can play with friends". The game has never been sold as being multiplayer, it's been sold as an exploration game. But I am happy that people who don't like the game take so much time out of thier day to say why they don't like it.

Also, go to fucking Sup Forums with this you cunt.

>I want Dwarf Fortress to be a Triple-A game.
>But don't fuck it up.
PICK. ONE.

I don't want to know what the AAA industry would do to DF, and neither do you.

"Population low? Pay 5 dollars for a migrant wave!"

But are problems that were completely avoidable from that start really that legitimate?

They're saying that it was only because there were so many players online. In reality the game sends no multiplayer data to the server and there aren't any character models for the player that another player could see.

/thread

Its a joke people are saying dont sook when it comes to no mans sky the point is its not worth that.
Example Rocket League was like what 20 bucks and i havent gone a day where i havent played it. The point is no mans skys developers completely scammed everyone. Regenerated planets of with purple grass and characters with their heads on their asses is not a good game haha

Faggot

Ive put more time into a f2p game than I think I could be occupied by this game honestly, Hearthstone for life.

I expected a reply like this
you cant change a butthurts mind.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I waited for the release date and just bought it today