Post your top masteries and guess each others ranks

Post your top masteries and guess each others ranks.

plat3

1.diana
2.ekko
3.nidalee

1.Rengar
2.Kha'xiz
3.Master yi

gold I

Doubt anyone will guess mine correctly.

Gold 2

Silver 1

Vayne 200k
Lucian 170k
Jinx 75k

Diamond V
Silver II

ayyy
I'd say you're gold/plat

Close enough. Gold V

Ma boi, haven't seen another morde main other than tastypotatox, a dying breed

Really close. Gold V

With champ like you are low silver or high gold.

such a rare thing yeah, feels great to see more

I'm plat 2 and I only play those 3 in norm games I don't touch them in ranked things never go my when I do

This is the only mastery that counts. The rest are trash.

Plat 1

1. poppy
2. gnar
3. veigar

Rank 7 Evelyn
Rank 6 MF
Rank 6 Yasuo

>przechwytywanie3
fuking polish trash bronze 3 at best

Nop

Damn I'm getting good at this guessing game.

plat 3

plat 2

silver 1

Bronze V

Close go up

Refer to You couldn't be further off unless I was challenger

imma say gold 4

Bronze V

ur challinjd

yup

Holy. Shit.

does playing that much soraka ever make you want to kill yourself?

Ima still go with Bronze V

Thanks user.

Same

Sometimes. I'm rank 1 with her on lolskill in NA and 15 world or something like that. I abused her from D3-Master 0 LP then started playing other shit. My support pool is deep but Soraka was easy to use for climbing.

I'm B5 at heart honestly.

Bronze V

Bronze V

Mid Silver I would say. Do me!

wrong nigga

Time played =/= skill

Post your solo mmr.

Bronze V

nope. s4 at best "/

Bronze IV

Gold V??

>2016
>playing league of legends

kys.

Bronze V

The fact he has anymore than 100 hours logged in Dota 2 means he's automatically equivalent to Challenger tier.

Play a game that actually requires you to use your brain shitter

Calm the elitest edges bro

> Lurking in a league thread so that you may let everyone know you dont like league, much less because it is the current year.

KYS

>2016
>kys
lul sir have a nice day :)

>Thinking your opinion is relevant in a LoL thread
>posting current year thinking it makes it more relevant
shiggy diggy do

On again off again player who only maintains rank for rewards at the end of season. All this new shit is gay I reinstalled to try out chicken yordle warrior

Sponge III

Bronze V

hi

>Thread is about being elitist
>Gets upset when someones better at it than you

Don't worry, I was a League shitter just like you for the longest time. Maybe you should make the transition into a game meant for big boys too.

>mfw I make money off LoL and I'm in the top 500 on NA

>Implying

>gnar main 0_0

Gonna have to go with Bronze V on this one

This looks like bronze V material to me

no :'(

Yeah and I am a millionaire scientist that just discovered the cure for every type of cancer while fucking everyone's mom in this thread collectively.

Ok, Then my next guess is Bronze IV

kek

>All these lolbabs getting ass hurt that a fellow dota player is patronizing them and their shitty game

I'll post screenshot after update

Seriously I'm loving the guy only guessing BV
So you only play Gnar or something?

Yeah and I am a Billionaire scientist that just discovered the cure for every type of cancer while fucking everyone's mom in this thread collectively.

>plays dota
>bothers to come to lol thread

shows how dumb you really are

pls stop bullying me :(

i was gonna ask why the bitch in that picture is so tall but i forgot im just dumb

All theses (You)'s are just too good

League is trash and only casual faggots who can't handle too much stress on their poor little brains play League

I'm you ape. Here's a screenshot of my paypal from coaching. This isn't even all of it and it's just from coaching, not even tournament prizes.

Try again.

nasus 76000
annie 48000
teemo 39000

arguing about playing one faggie game over another. i have no more of no life than you!111!!!!1!

Everyone knows your game is shitty and inferior, Quit trying, you just make an ass out of yourself. Go find dota thread to complain in

>(there is no Dota thread because Dota is bad and you should feel bad)

>League is trash and only casual faggots who can't handle too much stress on their poor little brains play League

For your own sake, stop with this autism. You're just making yourself look like a total faggot with your edgy posts. No one cares about your opinion on just about any videogame in existence.

Alright 3rd time is a charm,
Bronze III

Yo mane, how does this coaching thing even work? Do you get paid in advance and then you just yell at people how bad they are? Or do you give them special tasks or what?

Person pays me right before lesson starts, we watch a vod together of their gameplay or discuss whatever they want to. The entire 1-3 hours is up to them entirely.
If it's vod review I teach them what they could have done better, how they could have itemized more optimally etc etc.

I don't yell at anyone, I was low elo at one point wanting to learn and I'm here to make people's money worth it. So far the people I've coached have all climbed at least one division, some 2-3.

Being a coach in league is like being a coach for little league baseball.

Bronze V

Finally got a screenshot for it

gp viktor gragas

diamond 2

I would say you're being edgy, but I'm an Annie main. I don't blame you.

not even level 30 yet

I don't play besides maybe twice a month now because this game has lost it's appeal after so much grinding for ranks. still have this seasons rank so go on.

Bronze V

Bronze V

Trundle 113k, 7
Nautilus 31k, 5
J4 23k, 5

Ah, nice.

I was joking with the last sentence, but yeah. I was interested in how it works.