What's your fav record label Sup Forums?

What's your fav record label Sup Forums?

Pic related, it's mine!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUZAr8LNAPU
unifuckingform.bandcamp.com/album/wake-in-fright
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one my daddy got me signed onto.

>actually still shilling you shitty label

THIS!

youtube.com/watch?v=hUZAr8LNAPU

BRIDGE 9 BITCH

>mfw I work for Sacred Bones records
>mfw they pay me $20 every time I post about the label on Sup Forums and the thread gets at least 200 replies
>mfw they're going to pay me another $20 for linking to this unifuckingform.bandcamp.com/album/wake-in-fright
>mfw I stack $20 bills to the ceiling while you sit around not even having a favorite record label
>mfw their sales are up 40% and their streams are up 15% since I started spamming Sup Forums
>mfw you mad

In the Red

WE

sick story, sacred bones is great

tell them to stop the fucking album art scheme, it's worn out

Jagjaguwar

Anticon
Warp
(Editions) Mego

Pretty basic stuff actually.

The idea is for any record released on the label to be instantly identifiable. I suggested something like orange spines on all the records like Impulse jazz records used to do, but they didn't think a bright color like that would mesh with the label's aesthetic.

Dischord records

It couldn't be anything else.

>le mainstream obscure record

Do they force every artist to use it? I noticed theres a less visible one on some releases lately (Blood Bitch), do they have a choice?

OWSLA

4ad
Wichita
Virgin (in late 70s-early 80s)

Kranky is the only patrician choice

Relapse is very versatile and has a lot of good material

>Not listening only to self-released wax cylinders scavenged from the artist's personal merch store located in a dumpster.

Classic era 4AD is the best answer

came here to post this

Kill Rock Stars
Bedroom Community
SST

There are a few more I'm missing

>tfw I will never be this patrician

Feels terrible

There are a couple different templates artists can chose from, one of which is pretty discrete.

Trust released under sacred bones before this but I'm not really keen on spookycore electronica otherwise

Also Polyvinyl is cool

tfw I have shilled Sacred Bones but don't even work for them

That's great user, a shame Sacred Bones signs shitty uninspiring musicians.

I like Sacred Bones but it annoys me that they actually put all of their logos and everything on the record art. I can understand putting it on physical releases that can be removed but Sacred Bones literally puts it as part of the art without an unadulterated version. Wtf?

anticon
em:t

the men's 2013 album doesn't use the template, i think that was the first one that didn't

New Moon? It uses one of the standard templates.