What does a blowjob feel like?

What does a blowjob feel like?

Like salty milk and coins.

bags of sand

bretty gud

There you go OP, you got your answers. Post more giant muslim butts now, please.

like getting your dick sucked

It feels like someone with their mouth around your cock

Feels pretty good. I just don't like how my moustache gets all crusty afterward.

i never licked / fucked a pussy but i did get 1 blowjob in my life
does that mean i'm no longer a virgin?

Which perspective? It just feels like fucking but a lot slower and some times wetter.
From my gf's perspective, she says it feels like there is a dick in her mouth.

Op here, what does it feel like having an orgasm from a blowjob while still in her mouth? If you have a gf does it happen often?

and it's a clip from The Office

clever

>lonely child detected

Depends on two things:
1) how good she is at giving head
2) your relationship to her

1 determines how good it feels physically and 2 decides how good it makes you feel inside i.e. if it's your gf/wife and you love her it'll still feel nice inside even if she has bad technique

technique is something you can work on though so try to find someone who satisfies 2 first of all, then train her to give head how you like it

if 1 and 2 are great it'll feel like a really warm, sloppy, soft hole that can change pressure on different parts of your dick, sometimes going at it in different areas with a warm, sloppy semi-rigid tongue, all while you're getting this great feeling inside of thinking wow, I love this girl and she loves me and we're doing this because we love each other, holy shit this is great I wanna cum inside her

Feels amazing

This entire thread is nothing but lonely children.

>thread
>website

Fixed that for you.

>website
>internet

Fixed that for you

>take a glass
> take a donut
> grap a pipe/straw
> press the donut in the glass
> press dick in the donut
> stick the pipe/straw in the donut
> suck and blow a vacuum

KEK this

Like eating a sausage, except it's your sausage that gets eaten.

U forgot the pasta. fill the glass with pasta first

Oooh

Good usually.

Im still worried

Feels like someone raking 60 grit sandpaper across the bottom of your cock. Then it feels like someone using a wood plane across the top of your cock at the same time. Feels good man.

like having your genitals inside of a mouth

Like a flying boat captain with an amethyst lake below