Any richfags want to buy me No Man's Sky?

any richfags want to buy me No Man's Sky?
psn: minebucky

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/VoidDWarlock/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/Insomniaklol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck. off.

so many hobos people on here!

just earn $60 its not hard at all

give me your address and I'll mail you my physical copy (^:

but i can't get a job nobody wants to hire me.

>ps4

Nah

if rich person is kind enough please thank you

Please

Sure y not

could a kind user gift CS:GO?
Can gift Red Faction in return.

steamid: snaptastic101

kysfgt. I hope your inbox gets flooded with dick pix

>should of stayed in school poorfags.png

>wasting 60 bucks on a tech demo that has been proven to lack multiplayer
i don't know user

Roll quads and I buy u

i finished high school but couldn't go to college.

how do you pay for electricity and housing, and food? Parents? well, they might as well buy you that fucking game, paint a fence or something

actually, i blew my money so i could start University this year

It always amazes me how people confuse their opinions for facts. This game appeals to tons of people exactly the way it is. I play many online survival games where I go out of my way to avoid people. I know it seems pointless, but I enjoy knowing I'm sharing that space with other players but have no interest in actually meeting them. I can see how this game would seem boring or repetitive or lacking etc. Buy for many of us it's actually something we really enjoy. Different strokes for different folks faggot.

my dad won't buy me any games, and i had a job but i got laid off because there is not much work. Right now I'm poor looking for a job and I'm begging for this game so that i can do something while i wait for interview calls.

Rolling

it's impossible :c

Are you retarded? No one is going to buy you a game.

YOU are supposed to call THEM back for interviews--interviewers RARELY so RARELY call YOU for a job THEY're offering...dipshit

you seem to have time on your hand. way to make money in no time:
- steal
- beg on the streets
- dig for gold

you forgot he could go suck dicks like he was raised to do as an orphan at sea

- I don't steal
- I'm begging online
- there's still gold underground?

noted.

DONE. Enjoy.

I'll try that thanks, it could speed up the process

Anyone?

Crack it. You really think this worth 60$ ?

>taking advice given

well now i feel bad about calling you a dipshit...knock'em dead

This.

Playable offline so someone will just crack it.

Most likely not worth 60 dollars.

I would have if that was on pc. I don't want you to get a sub-par experience.

Bruh you can make a couple hundred in a day of panhandling.

dont be,he is a dipshit

Fuck you

agreed--it seems pointless to play a multiplayer game that is designed to keep you so distant from other players that its a percentile chance of actually encountering another human player, let alone someone you know online--that was the skinny last i checked at least...sounded pretty depressing tbh, as well as unsustainable as far as gameplay goes...whats the point of going to hundred of different planets and naming said planet and any or all living things just for NOBODY else to likely wonder across and interact with it, let alone give two shit thats you (some random jerk off as far as they know) found and named a planet in a game about finding and naming planets...oh and getting to the center of the universe is the main goal? possibly NPC space pirates to shoot at and get shot at by? who fucking cares!? I have Tachyon: The Fringe from like win98 days for that type of solo gameplay...

Im going to do this

A guy I met on grinder wants to pay me 200€ to lick my balls and ass,maybe suck my dick too.

Im not a fucking fag ofc but its easy money so yeah doing it once proves nothing.I won't get penetrated neither so.

I will be buying this as soon as it comes out for PC

>should of

Irony

well I say--GET IT GURRRRRL!!!!

;) sent

Its ez money bryh

I do feel like I'm a dipshit sometimes, so it's ok if you feel like calling me one.

steamcommunity.com/id/Insomniaklol

I'm not poor, just send it to me to fuck with OP.

How can I earn 60$ from home?

This is like the 10th one today. Go find a fucking job or give me a really good sob story on why I should buy another user a second copy

Hello faggot,

I am Ben Dover from Steam Ass™.
You have been chosen to test extremely fucking expensive games.
I will be able gift you a free copy of No Man's Sky, but before you can obtain it, you have to give me away the following information:
Your username, password, home address, credit card number, dog's name, favorite color and send me jaypegs of stale memes from 2006.

-Valve
-Hello Games
-Goodbye Games
-Fuck off, Games
-Barney's Home Cuts™ hair clinic

simply stating, i just lost my job and my car is 100% fucked right now.

Okay, that I wouldve gotten you a copy. You didnt post your steam account though user-kun and ill have no idea who else claims it

im not him but i'll take it steamcommunity.com/id/VoidDWarlock/wishlist