You know MLS is shit when Mario Manletti is shat out by Juve then becomes a National Treasure Superstar MVP over night...

You know MLS is shit when Mario Manletti is shat out by Juve then becomes a National Treasure Superstar MVP over night in Major LEL Soccer

What's your excuse USA?

Not to mention Pirlo/Villa/Lampard who are old enough to be Giovinco's dads and

>The top 20 highest-paid players in the league account for about $73m, or 48% of the league’s total compensation of $151m. The top 10 players draw in more than 38% of MLS’s total compensation.

is that how amerifats want to improve their 'soccer'? discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

mlsplayers.org/images/May 15, 2016 Salary Information - By Club.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this flag
>this topic

lel who cares, soccer is gay

I think it is unironically better than the Romanian league right now.

>the league's total compensation of $151m
just how small is this league?

the mlels is shit because soccer is shit. The most pleb sport in existence.

mlsplayers.org/images/May 15, 2016 Salary Information - By Club.pdf

Here's a list of salaries. I did a quick estimation, and it looks like there are ~555 player under contract in 2016

Pirlo and Lampard are no where near the best in the league right now, just the highest paid (because eurosnobs are the main consumer base).

Giovinco is actually very talented.

Objectively, there are many players in MLS right now that could be starters for respected teams in Europe.

>the mlels is shit because soccer is shit. The most pleb sport in existence.

Then pull the fucking plug already, stop paying Euro2004 superstars 12 billions a year and start having your own little honest homegrown shit just like before.

The league is single entity, which means that the bargaining power in all contract negotiations are skewed towards the owners. Because of the low level of popularity the league has compared to other sports here, the league is being run kind of like show business, with big names taking precedence over quality players, in an attempt to boost viewership.

The result is internationally known player like Lampard and Gerrard each making more individually than the entire roster of 9 teams, while quality players are screwed into cheap contracts.

>Objectively, there are many players in MLS right now that could be starters for respected teams in Europe

Not true. If this was the case there would be other leagues beating down the door to sign the players, but they arent.

There are a few that might be able to compete for a starting spot in euro leagues, but only a handful out of every contracted player in mlels.

I wish I could. I'd fold the whole league and pull the US out of Fifa

The jealousy eurofags have for America will never end. It's so great.

>b-but your soccer league

>being this worried about being better in 20 years then most of the world in centuries

kek

Nice argument you got there, enjoy being physically and financially cucked by 39 year old european players forever.

>It's another clueless yuro shits on mls episode

The average DP is a 29 year old Argentine. Yes, there are a handful of retired Europeans memeing it up but they're not the typical big money player that MLS teams go for.

can you give some examples m8? I'm genuinely interested to know more abut a league I don't follow that much

who cares? Soccer sucks

I posted my picks for MLS best-XI in this thread yesterday

Get a clue before you make a thread next time. Thank you.

>be fat frank
>eat pies and don't give a shit about the MLS
>fans get on your back
>start trying
>11 goals in your last 12 games

The MLS is funny

>all the amerifats going doopin' mental ITT
kek

Not really mental. The OP, like many others, is misinformed when trying to criticize MLS.

I don't even watch soccer, but it is annoying. You guys focus on like 3 players instead of all of the other DPs.

>Nguyen

Is he related to pic related?

I just drove home from Italy and Romanians are the most shit drivers around.

When will they learn?

90% of vietnam is called nguyen

>What's your excuse USA?

MLS is the 3rd-most popular soccer league in the US and the 9th-most popular sports league overall. Most Americans would rather watch the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA football, NCAA basketball, the NHL, the Premier League, or Liga MX.

>then becomes a national treasure superstar MVP

I guarantee you that at least 95% of Americans have never heard of this Manletti guy. Is he Italian?

The MLS may be shit, but it's sure as hell better than the Romanian League

Never 5get

but what part of my op post is wrong?

""""""""""""Americans""""""""""" would rather watch Liga MX.

>top kek