Look, I am not racist AT ALL

Look, I am not racist AT ALL...

But would it be racist to have a few all white Restaurants?

I went last night to a average steak house, and was seated next to 6 colored people who were loud and had no control over their monster children.

Is it racist to want to eat with people who have manners, and speak so only those at their table can hear?

If they Niggers want their own BLACK ONLY restaurant fine, pretty sure the white people will not be offended.

Other urls found in this thread:

campusreform.org/?ID=7977
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2edgy4me

fag

I'd like to expand this to movie theaters also, since I did not buy a ticket to get the nigger commentary throughout.

Yes because you are discriminating a race which is racism, you are not racist if you want the restaurants but you are if you get the restaurants

"hey i aint racist but..."
>phrase that precedes most racist statements

You are only racist if you discriminate against a race so you're not racist, you will be a racist if you opened white only restaurants though

Never really got the whole integration thing neways man. How the generation before fought for equality and tolerance, then their kids decide they hate white people. So make ur own communities then? I hate muslims so i would never fight to be a part of their society just to bitch about how much i hate them.
In b4 'we here cuz we wuz slavez!'
Cuz now youre not, ur just fuckin up ur own communities and killing eachother

Holy shit this. Was about to comment. I have absolutely nothing against blacks, and I have tons of them as friends who don't behave anything like this. But living in the Caribbean I've entirely given up on going to the movies. Every single fucking time is the same fucking shit, the loud talking, the shouting cringy jokes at the screen, the phones, they have ZERO control over themselves in public. And it's not even a racist thing. It's very fucking observable. Though to be fair I think it has to do more with socio economic elements. As I've come across many situations where poor white people have done the exact same shit.

Just seems like if you want to have a few hours away from the niggers you have to

A) go somewhere expensive

B) NASCAR

Should be more choices (other than work, but that is not leisure)

>I'm not racist AT ALL

>If those Niggers

Pretty sure you're racist, nigger.

What's wrong with being racist? Why are you defending yourself? If you don't want to eat with niggers just say that. There's nothing wrong with having your own opinions of what you enjoy and what you don't. I don't enjoy eating around a bunch of apes, and I don't mind saying so.

I am racist and I say just go to a nicer restaurant. niggers can't afford those and the blacks there are respectable human beings

Go to higher end restaurants. Booze and desert kill your Bill. Just have a nice steak and leave. If you go to cheaper places those savages can afford it.

>you don't mind saying so anonymously on the Internet
FTFY

I live in the country where there is basically no diversity, yet these problems still exist and are just as prolific as they were in there city where I grew. Only difference is it's the White's being assholes, and there's a much higher chance of them having guns or knives for if you piss them off too much

Uh dude, theyre called expensive resteraunts. Where they kick people out who cant behave or even dress nicely.

Yeh expensive is the way to go. As long as your issue isn't with black people in general and rather their behavior. You'll still encounter blacks in expensive places but they behave well and have some decorum. Also Nascar is just as fucking obnoxious, but with whites.

According to these blacks, it's ok to want your own place

campusreform.org/?ID=7977

Claremont students refuse to live with whites

“POC [people of color] only” will be considered for this living opportunity. “I don’t want to live with any white folks,”

“This is directed to protect POC, not white people. Don’t see how this is racist at all…”

“People of color are allowed to create safe POC only spaces. It is not reverse racism or discriminatory, it is self preservation [sic],”

“We don’t want to have to tiptoe around fragile white feelings in a space where we just want to relax and be comfortable,”

I do not want to do ANYTHING around a bunch of niggers. 1 or 2 is okay, any more than that and you have a chimp circus

Holy kek they're so far up their own asses that they're regressing back to segregation.

They've gone so far to the left that they're now on the far right

Applebees isn't a steak house.

It's the platform we are all discussing this on... Is there a Sup Forums cafe in real life? Should I go call someone a nigger in real life because I said I don't want to eat with them on the Internet.. Fuck you kid.

Go vacation in Alabama for a few weeks. Afterwards you will go home and hug those "white assholes"

you can enact racism without being racist

>pretty sure the white people will not be offended

If All Lives Matter is any indication, you'd be wrong about that.

>dat ass tho

What IS white? Are Italians white? Are Jews white? What about Hispanic whites?

No, but next time you encounter them please say something to that degree, friend. :)

>Not racist "AT ALL"
>Wants to reinstate segregation

You are both racist, and a fucking idiot OP

Sometimes I like to go after work to just a simple restaurant for a steak & baked potato.

Not sure why I should pay extra for proper manners.

WHITE ONLY!! Sign, and problem solved. Since even the white assholes would straighten up since they would not want to be called a nigger.

There are annoying assholes among every race. It's more a class thing, rather than an ethnicity thing. The majority of blacks were born into poverty and it's hard to escape that when nobody wants you to. It would make sense that you'd see the majority of them being obnoxious, but it's not based on skin color.

Only ghosts are white

Will you still let in the peckerwood hick white trash ppl that act like th same low class trash ppl you described minus the black

This faggot should've just cooked his own steak at home like a real man. It's cheaper any way and you can fuck your cousin at the same time

honestly we should just genocide niggers

They already tried that. But the history was white washed you faggot

The sad thing is that even if the restaurant staff dared to ask them to tune it down; keep the kids in their seats.. The niggers would just complain louder and cry about muh racissms!

you are a fucking faggot

WASPs, you ignorant prog dolt.

The people who conceived and built the modern world and everything in it.

I come from a 75% white town, 20% black and 5% indian (but they make great curry, so they're cool)

There are 4 types of people

Rich, nice white people
Rich, nice black people
Poor, horrible white people
Poor, horrible black people

Race has nothing to do with it, it is just about wealth. The only reason there are so many horrible black people is because they are more likely to be poor, but the poor whites are just as bad.

>The only reason there are so many horrible black people is because they are more likely to be poor, but the poor whites are just as bad.

Statistical reality disagrees with you.

You're an idiot for thinking op is a racist. What makes you racist is discriminating against a race and has op done that here? No. He said he wants to be racist but is not actually racist idiot you're probably a nigger who needs to go back to school and learn what racism is faggot before posting shit on here claiming people are racist when they are not

The biggest problems is that Niggers are not held to any standards or accountability.

It's like walking in a store and hearing a kid start screaming and you look over and see it is a retard, and just keep walking since they cant help it.

> poor whites are just as bad
Disagree. Found impoverished white folks much more hospital (in the south). Despite not being able to own a PS4, they still have manners, hospitality and common decency.

Niggers detected. KYS.

butthurt shitskin spearchucker

Why would niggers defend op?

>resist capitalism
>Using a capitalist product
These libtards are the most retarded people to roam the Earth. I hope when Trump wins, they all mass suicide. Fucking libcucks.

Price them out or implement rules saying that parents should be in control.
It really is that simple.
source: ex restaurant manager.

Most niggers are for modern segregation. They call it black safe spaces. It's only white SJW that are against it.

I'm a libcuck and these people have managed to be more cucky than I am

Last weekend I saw a big group of nogs eating in a central London fast food restaurant. They knocked a tray of food on the floor basically through chimping around and immediately started hurling threats and insults at an (Asian) cleaner who had the temerity to cast them a brief quizzical glance before cleaning up their mess.

Well if that's ok then why would white only stuff be wrong. I don't really give a fuck but if a load of up tight liberal racist niggers want to huddle to together and a load of special snowflake racists to like the op want to huddle together let it be so. If one load can do it then its fine for the other lot too. I vomit on you all because I'm superior to the lot of you anyhow because I'm not either a nigger racist or a white racist and I'm not sucha coward as I can't tell someone to shut the fuck up IRL if they are pissing me off. whether gobby up tight niggers or loud snotty white yanks.

The biggest offenders of being loud and obnoxious in public are Americans either way. .

I love it when they threaten me because in my country that means I can pubch them in the face. Yummy.

Yanks. Shut the fuck up a bit be you nigger or not.

it has more to do with income (and alittle with race).

if you want a restaurant where everyone is civilized go to a more expensive one

Get rich OP
Nowadays if you're poor ( i.e not rich ) you're nigger-tier in society's eyes and rightfully deserve to mingle with them without complaining
The government isn't out to help you, your peers aren't out to help. If you don't help yourself, you'll get what's being thrown in your way everyday, from everywhere : garbage

/thread

And you sat their like a fucking coward.

Typical brit. Did you need a cup of tea to settle your nerves afterwards before you went to tell the internet what a spineless shit you are?

Did you even ask the 'Asian lady' if she was ok?

Or are you scared of Asian fast food workers as well?

You say that with pride, as if you yourself actually contributed anything to help "build the modern world". I love seeing alt-right faggots like you getting triggered.

The problem is not the race but the manners, we should ban from places people whose behaviour is rather inadequate or annoying

had a weird situation awhile back- went to an Italian chain restaurant Zios,- and nearly every server was black- and NOT at Olive Garden.

Waitstaff HATE black people for a reason. Cheap, non tippers that act like they won the place. Shttty, shitty people overall.

Just hang a sign, no loud noises, no loud music, no misbehaved children, no service. Record 30 seconds of behavior then kick out the niggers. Works like a charm.

what's it like to watch your wife take niggerdick while you fap quietly in the corner while wearing your "FEEL THE BERN!" socks?

Clearly you've never been to england

I smell a punjab street-shitting indian or a butthurt turk.

The only think wasps build was religions that they themselves abandoned due to their worthlessness. Puritanism anyway?

They also mastered taking credit for things they never actually did. White/Black protestants the afterbirth of civilisation......

My question is, how the fuck did you americans manage to produce the niggers you got.

I can give a pass to fresh off the boat niggers but your so called "african americans" are something special compared to the rest of the niggers around the world.

I'm not the one to say shit, being in Norway. we got plenty of muslim niggers over here but your kind is something special. Are there any studies etc done regarding american niggers and their lack of progress during the recent decades?

South East, South West, or Central?

self-loathing sjw cuck detected.

Where do you think the modern world came from? magic?

retard

Haha. Damned straight I'm scared of a pack of a dozen nignogs who'd already shown a willingness to kick off over nothing. anything else would have been stupid. In say a maths or spelling test I'd have crushed them, a physical altercation not so much.

Who wouldn't want to eat beside white brit chavs?

They are almost identical to black atalanta crackheads but receive more social security and have nigel farage telling them they are special.

Anyone who acknowledges bad behavior from a small minority group like not tipping, loud, attitude, talking at movie screen is racist.

Even though everyone knows its a fact, but are just too much of a pussy to say anything.

(I didn't even mention the overwhelming number of crimes committed by this small group)

What about those Black Men and Women from the 50s that were slaves or slave defendants that had great manners? They were the poorest cunts, treated as third-class citizens and still had good manners, Chuck Berry for example
Then again that's the only type of Black men, old.
By the time this generation gets old, all there will be left is gonna be Niggers! Black men are on the verge of extinction

>Clearly you've never been to england
I have, but I find both folks out in the boonies (Sussex since I've done work there) and London + Nottingham equally degenerate.

Learn to fucking enunciate. It's not a "pah-ah-coffeh" its "pot of coffee". Fucks sake.

Why are the women all pig-faced or half-muslim? Or both?

Why are all englishmen/women such fucking cowards? They all literally get PTSD from seeing a firearm.

OH look- another lying negro.
Black people SUCK- They're loud, ignorant and VIOLENT.

Their contribution to modern humanity??
Saggy pants and vulgar music.

Nothing short of a modern day plague.

Ask the establishment to take care of it. If enough people complain. They'll have to do something.
Be sure to specifically mention the things they are doing that annoy you.
Less
> they're being niggers
And more
> could you ask that party to be a little quieter, their conversational volume is destroying the atmosphere of a nice dinner

it's not racist to say there is a complete difference between blacks and niggers just as the separation between whites and rednecks.

grow the fuck up everyone's got thin skin.

You just live in a fucked up area. What city are you talking about?

>implying there are no white families like this

B b but user, there's more blacks like this

>source

Yes they are ignored or discounted as "Racial Bias".
Common sense is not used anymore since you may hurt someone feelings.

Don't look to Sup Forums to try and understand another country. You'll be disappointed regardless of what you're expecting.

Coward you are. Well done. I've no problem telling people to fuck off who outnumber me and amazingly it works as the instant assumption on their part is if I'm enough of a mentalist to address them harshly then I am already psychotic enough to be dangerous. Never fails. IF a threat is issued move immediately to smashing culprits face in.

> loud ignorant and violent
Are you sure you're not just talking about Americans?

Just because you had one bad experience with an ethnic group doesn't mean every single person from that group acts the same

Google chav.

They are the niggers of britbongia and they are white.

You know what's worse than "not contributing" ? Actively doing things that hinder society, like stealing, vandalizing, hijacking money better spent elsewhere
When you're not contributing, you effectively leave some space for other people with more talent, ambition or resources to do something
When you're creating a hostile environment through your shitty behaviour, it takes its toll on everyone, and you drag society down with you
I took the bait, shame on me

>am not racist but...
Your on Sup Forums newfag, just admit it and you will be fine :-).

Oh bullshit.

Name a time a community of poor white people designated a name and a color and started killing those opposite of that name and color. Talking about gangs here. Name a poor white community filled with crime and destitution that you fear going into to? How about you go in to any white trashy trailer park vs south side Chicago or Fergusan? The worse thing that can happen in a poor white neighborhood is you may see bubba with no shirt on push mowing his yard.

Get killed in poor
black community.

The difference? NIGGERS.

Down here, you'd be describing the Hispanics. Our blacks are respectable, but not as impoverished. Instead it's the influx of Mexicans fresh over the line that tend to be poorer and more obnoxious. Not based on race, based on income.

>pretty sure white people won't be offended
White people haven't been bitching about BET for years. Anytime black people try to make their own space, white people force their way in or complain about not being welcome.

This is patently false.

Millennial angst. Yes you are worthless. Your logic being if only their was less vandalism your worthless would be creative ass would have a job. Why don't you apply for a pressurewashing job?

You never hear about the same levels of rape, murder and robbery among poor whites that you will among poor blacks.

Blacks just have a shit culture.

They already have those, they're just upper scale restaurants

Go to better restaurants if you want to control the type of people you're around

>Claims to have seen any of England
>Only lists things that happen in the degenerate, far-right south

Get away from London, Cambridge and the general south and you'll actually meet rational humans. Have fun not being stabbed or shot.

Come on up to

Ahem. White Britbongia chavs. You have no idea. They are indistinguishable from the lower rungs of black US niggerdomia.

>tfw England has a higher violent crime rate than the USA

And all over essex...

One bad experience??? You're fucking kidding right?

When it happens in different situations, and it is mostly a group that represents %13 of the population (Slightly higher where I live) you have to get your fucking head out of your ass.

Go look at crime statistics, and minus these %13 out, and see how drastically the numbers change.

True though

Niggers are loud, rude, and violent.
If you leave a group of nigger teenagers in a singular space for too long they will start to jump on shit. no joke.

He's been stabbed or shot.
Look, he didn't even finish his post.