Give me one good reason as to why this joke of an Olympic games shouldn't be canceled

Give me one good reason as to why this joke of an Olympic games shouldn't be canceled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brgAWuGBKtI
twitter.com/JamaicaGleaner/status/761175309265674240
dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-3711460/Away-grime-athletes-village-Rio-Team-GB-s-1-6million-Olympic-training-base-envy-world.html
washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/as-olympic-games-open-brazilians-wonder-are-we-capable-or-not/2016/08/03/4e66f398-58e2-11e6-8b48-0cb344221131_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=p_W2zl2fbKM
archive.is/OyyUL
archive.is/xmWg1
archive.is/lDAk1
archive.is/rQT9c
archive.is/2pXFC
archive.is/n03il
archive.is/Cgokk
archive.is/SRGLa
archive.is/yx45l
archive.is/zukpY
archive.is/d1D3o
archive.is/tYih9
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
liveleak.com/view?i=161_1470315734
youtube.com/watch?v=XovoAKVOPOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ameridoops aren't hosting it

Bribes

>US flag

Shouldn't you be taking care of your wife's son?

Need to see all the qts from Japan and Korea first

so far so good
its better than munich 72 so far

eu sou o pai do muleke que esse corno cria

>not wanting to watch a two week long train wreck

It can become into an even bigger trainwreck.

Boy, Munich must've been a blast. Imagine the eventb owls, the shitposting.
German police incompetence and snackbars causing anothe six trillion chosen ones to die. Memes for months.

Someone explain to me what has gone wrong so far

Memes. Straightup memes. Also the logo looks like a bomb and I can't unsee it

>bomb

You spelled 'dong' wrong m8

It looks like a penis.

Poobins and electrical showers.

Nothing wrong with it

Olympic village orgy ruined due to zika virus scare

>71
Even your numbers know you're lying.

>>Olympic village still under construction
Jamaican team posted this video

youtube.com/watch?v=brgAWuGBKtI

wew

calm down Hue, Rio will take the top spot after this is all over. Atleast you guys will win something.

that article was clearly written by a millennial euroshit who wasn't around in 1972.

Actually this was the only article out of many that I found of many that I could take a screen shot of

Search for yourself

There should be a single, permanent international Olympic Village where the Games are always hosted. Every two years the Village opens and people move in to watch or compete. When the Games are over, everything is packed up and closed, until the next summer/winter Games in two years' time.

This will hopefully settle any disputes over where the Games should be hosted, or what should be done with public facilities constructed specifically for Games by host cities, and the only question is where it should permanently be built.

Agree/disagree? Anything wrong with this proposal?

>2 are rated as worse than '72 Munich

How retarded do you have to be?

I know, I know

I just need to feel better about my stupid ass country

Huehuehuehuehue

make sure to castrate yourself so you can't reproduce

I'll keep that in mind

What? The aftermath and the effects of the 2004 Olympics have nothing to do with the actual event itself, which was fantastic

Dude check out the source it's a fucking uk blogspot

don't worry m8 it was a shitty article and huemonkey damage control is even shabbier than their building standards.

Because not everyone falls for media sensationalism?

>hurdur Atlanta terrorist attack
>it wasn't Munichs fault though they had an even worse attack

fingers in ears, head in the sand

american pig is a globalist shill, go figure

twitter.com/JamaicaGleaner/status/761175309265674240

sensationalism? you're retarded

This is fantastic.

>literal disease and garbage infested waters
>bad sanitation, housing conditions
>still finishing constructions
>robberies and violent crime through the roof
>sensationalism
they don't even have to try

>ruins of an amphitheater
>in Greece

Mexico should have hosted the Olympic Games tbqh.

This. Every Olympics the media blows this shit way out of proportion. Sochi they were crying nonstop about the water being bad, Bob Costa's pinkeye, no snow etc, Beijing it was muh smog muh shoddy Chinese construction etc etc

This happens every god damn Olympics.

cos it starts tomorrow, anyway no problems here user

dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-3711460/Away-grime-athletes-village-Rio-Team-GB-s-1-6million-Olympic-training-base-envy-world.html

>Durr hurr, Chinese Olympics will be shit, human rights violations and all that
>Everything turns out fine

>Durr hurr, Euro 2012 will be shit, all that racism and Poland and Ukraine are underdeveloped as fuck

>The 2012 Olympics will be shit, London just got done rioting!

>The 2014 World Cup will be shit, ar durr hurr DURR, so many protests and Brazil is a shithole

>AR HURR DURR, the 2016 Olympics will be shit!

Keep your scare-mongering up, guys.

Where it would be located?

>everything turns out fine

You know shits bad when even fucking Jamaica is protesting the shitty floor build
>implying dead jews is bad

dead bodies and human feces floating in the water that's going to be used for competition happens in every Olympics?

fuck off

For the keks, shitposting and happenings that we will watch with our anons in Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

babbys first Olympics. I bet you thought we were all going to die from ebola when they were running those stories.

J E J
>he will likely fall for le zika meme fever meme

It might not be a disaster but there are several concerns about it:

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/as-olympic-games-open-brazilians-wonder-are-we-capable-or-not/2016/08/03/4e66f398-58e2-11e6-8b48-0cb344221131_story.html

We should have host the olympic games.

Hue Hue I know you just got your green card but there's no need to kling so hard to your BR nationalism. Your country is shit mate.

>changing the memedoping games from a shithole to an even worse shithole
I wonder if Hope Solo would bring neck protectors so her head wouldn't wander about.

Kek

We were the first Latin American country to host the Olympics and i'm fairly sure we can do it again.

China, Poland, Ukraine, Brazil, and a whole bunch of other countries people were insulting before they hosted a tournament are also shit. I'm not denying that in any way. But shit country doesn't always mean shit games.

Dank buzzwords

Wow, they really measured up to Jamaica's living standards

Other then the Zika threat (season ending pregnancies usually don't travel abroad for the Olympics anyway) it will faire no different than the semen slurping World Cup which was a much more relevant event. Not to mention the Olympics were already held in another densely populated impoverished ceespool with shit living conditions (Bejing)

>Brazilians try to turn off Olympic Torch
youtube.com/watch?v=p_W2zl2fbKM

>Australian paralympian robbed at gunpoint in Rio
archive.is/OyyUL

>Australian athletes robbed during fire evacuation at Olympic village
archive.is/xmWg1

>New Zealand jiu-jitsu athlete kidnapped by men in police uniforms and forced to withdraw money
archive.is/lDAk1

>Chinese hurdler gets vomited on and robbed upon arrival in Rio
archive.is/rQT9c

>Australian news crew had a lucky escape after almost being robbed of their camera gear by a group of transvestites along Rio de Janeiro’s most famous beach
archive.is/2pXFC

>Massively behind schedule and shitty quality infrastructure and athletes village
archive.is/n03il

>Body parts wash up near Olympics beach volleyball site
archive.is/Cgokk

>Sewage spills and pollution
archive.is/SRGLa

>‘Super Bacteria’ detected at beaches
archive.is/yx45l

>Russian doping scandal and bans
archive.is/zukpY

>Zika virus
archive.is/d1D3o

>ISIS terrorists
archive.is/tYih9

>nothing in two years
>implying you will need 99 years to get your money back

Just keep going with the actual format. The only problem is that we've had third-world countries who wanted to be like G8. Brazil just wasn't ready for FIFA World Cup AND the Olympics in two years, Athens is just a ridiculously tiny city and Beijing is polluted as fuck. I know the world is changing and stuff, but in an universal event you need experience of excellence from A to Z. Brazil hasn't it yet, China neither and Greece wanted to get a Ferrari as a plumber. Now with Tokyo and maybe Paris and Rome we will go back to historic great cities. Even Istanbul could do great Olympics in fact.

It has never been on this level before Hue. You have people waiting outside the stadium like its a game to fucking rob people. This is the worst. It isnt some imagined fear it is real Rio is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

I'm not a football guy, but I felt compelled to watch the Germany vs Brazil game (half german heritage) and ho lee fuck, that day was just incredible.

The amount of shitposting on Sup Forums was on astronomical levels

You guys have anymore headlines I can add to this?

>Other then the Zika threat (season ending pregnancies usually don't travel abroad for the Olympics anyway) it will faire no different than the semen slurping World Cup which was a much more relevant event. Not to mention the Olympics were already held in another densely populated impoverished ceespool with shit living conditions (Bejing)

You have no clue what Rio is like do you. They might as well host the games in fucking Mogadishu

Was the world cup (2014) as much of a shit show ? I can only remember a few stadium being behind schedule

FIJ 0 SK 6

>You have no clue what Rio is like do you

The shithole that already hosted the worlds biggest event

Replace that horse with a nignog and that might as well be most inner cities here

Jamaica has some of the strongest homes in the world. The Fuck is wrong with you.
This is a typical middle income house in Jamaica.

>can't even guard a FUCKING STICK ON FIRE

liveleak.com/view?i=161_1470315734

>developing state
>Affluent

I'm sure I can cherpick some nice houses in Zimbabwe too

Well when it was Rhodesia they had some

youtube.com/watch?v=XovoAKVOPOM

NO CLUE
Expect dead athletes, not even joking

>>Well i live in that community back home and I'm fucking poor. Even the shittiest built house is better than anything in Hueland

So far more Olympic athletes have died in Munich or Sochi than Rio

So far

Wait about 5 more days

People will die, that's certain. ISIS WILL attack and there is nothing to be done.

Why are you so mad though?

wat

No need for Isis out local populace will do enough

Olympics are shit either way, these just make them more entertaining

Honestly you have been so buttmad all thread about the fact that Rio is going to be a shitty olympics that live in memory because of brazil just being a shit country. Just accept it and move on. It doesnt matter if there were other bad Olympics or if people always shit on hosting nations the fact is that this is by far one of the most controversy plagued staging of the games and not for some shitty sensational reason but facts. Crowds of thieves outside venues, unfinished infrastructure, athletes needing the military as their security. Just accept it and move on.

Nah, there were a few riots and things like that regarding the stadiums, and stadiums being behind, but there was no
>Zika scare
>Shit water that can make you sick if you ingest a few tablespoons
>Doping scandal
>Terrorist threat
>Athletes getting robbed
>President getting impeached

Football players stay in luxury hotels and football can be played even in the middle of the desert. Very little can go wrong unless terrorists do something.

Now Olympics is dozens of things combined together.

Brazilian economy collapsed and Rio is bankrupt.

Ironically you're the one who sounds incredibly anal devastated that you'll just wind up watching rowing and then be dissapointed and even more rectum rattled when all you watched was rowing

I'm not sure. Maybe have a scenario similar to the UN Headquarters in New York, where you build it in an already-existing city and, although they abide by local laws and use local emergency services if necessary, the Headquarters themselves are not considered to be the sovereign territory of any country.

>Zika """scare""
President getting impeached
>Implying this is a bad thing
This never fails to amuse me.

Literally nothing, but bashing us is the current Sup Forums meme, so just let it be

Zika is a very bad thing, yes.

The impeachment of the president makes for lots of angry leftist monkeys

They're always angry though.

Nah i'm fine bruh. Its not my fault your country cant host a decent olympics.

I know it got pipe bombed and all, but beyond that Atlanta wasn't that bad

Good

Fucking chads and staceys.

>there were a few riots and things like that regarding the stadiums

Huh? There were some small protests but that was it. No "riot". There were big protests the year before, but they were in São Paulo and it was about bus fare prices.

>>Zika scare
Just a scare.

>>Shit water that can make you sick if you ingest a few tablespoons
Yeah, I really don't know why they didn't move that to some cleaner beach in Rio or something.

>>Doping scandal
How is that even a problem? Or even OUR fault?

>>Terrorist threat
Literally channers that got arrested for shitposting.

>>Athletes getting robbed

Is it the new zealand BJJ amateur bullshit?

>President getting impeached

Now you're just running out of arguments.

you should add this pick.

The games haven't even started yet and you've already fallen to that defense? Deep down inside I think you know this is going to be an abject disaster, you just really want to end up being wrong.

shouldn't you be throwing wads of shit paper into a trash can next to your toilet because you are not smart enough to figure out simple plumbing that the romans figured out 2000 years ago?

Because NBC will air 100 more hours of shit like America's Got Talent instead.

man, that's so stupid, even in Chile in some places they do that, why the fuck do they do it? is so fucking unhygienic.

you're scared of a little bit of poop? are you a homophobe or something?

Fucking state of Brazil. What an excuse for a country.