Tell me why they arent

Tell me why they arent

Don't you mean are?

But they are people. They're just not any more special than anyone else

...I don't think anyone on Sup Forums would disagree.
>inb4 implying
Back on topic, with feminism hate threads people hate the radical form of feminism. Key word here being radical.
I'm all for women having equal rights, however they already have. In some instances, woman have even more rights over men, like in divorce cases, getting hired due to affermitave action, etc.

I don't like the premise of feminism, I just hate what the people that use the term to describe themselves ACTUALLY want to do.

/thread?

Let's go for a feminism hate thread.
If you guys want to, of coarse.

*I like the premise. Derped while typing that part out.

>they have
Yup

>in some instances
Pretty much all

Feminism has never been a good thing. It has ALWAYS been whining bitches.

I'm pretty sure you'd whine if men had it as bad as women, faggot

>can't do anyting withiut being judged on your clothes or make-up whilst doing it
>igher chance of being raped and murdered, cos you'd struggle to fight back
>lower wages for the same work
>bullshit taxes on essential sanitary products

men have it bad, women have it worse

>inb4 tits or gtfo

I'm not a woman, I'm a man with a brain and a sense of empathy

Feminism is great idea but women don't want to be equal they want men have and women have such as equal pay but also want men to buy them stuff take one out on a date and see how quickly they grab for check book. There's a fire or sinking ship they are going to be first crying women and children first. They do something so fucked up if it was guy even your own dad you would punch them in the face but as a guy will you do it no because they are a girl.

>Women are judged on their looks by both women and men, and men get judged if they look like shit too
>what are tasers, pepper spray, handguns
>after correcting for, field choice, hours worked, and other factors, the difference is almost statistically insignificant
>then they should lobby to get rid of those taxes

Eh. I guess you are right.

Well I believe that they should have the right to vote and have financial autonomy. Before that,
they couldn't even own land in the US before the first wave of feminism kicked in.

You did however have manipulative asshole women as well. Because the man was responsible of the woman, the woman could take out loans and money, leaving all the debt to the man in the relationship. Thanks to feminism, that's actually changed.

Sales taxes on sanitary products like pads and tampons don't really matter. It's a sales tax that should be put onto EVERYTHING. If you want tax free tampons, order it off of amazon.

Wage gap has been proven to be false by every economist in the world. Google it.

Men have a higher chance of being murdered, while women have a higher chance of being raped. This chance of rape is because women go out at night in provocative clothing while partying.
This raises the chances of being raped. It's like
yelling "HEY! PLEASE THINK I'LL SLEEP WITH ANYONE!"
Just stop being an idiot and see for what it really is.

Hit the nail right on the head.
Anyone got some dank feminism memes? I got nothing.

They're people, just not good people.

>I have no knowledge of history, politics or economics

>i'm a man with a brain
You haven't given much evidence for that yet

Most serious feminists are actually pretty heavy on mens rights, a lot of the shit that gets (rightfully) aimed at here is misunderstood feminism from angry young women who read too much shit on Tumblr. Even the term 'feminism' is only still used because everyone is just used to it, like most ideological debates the discourse has evolved. A lot of people are still stuck in the shock tactics which were popular ten years ago, most modern feminists are just looking at equality rather than 'women'. That is my random contribution to the debate. I guess as with all things you need to check what someones views actually are before you just make wild assumptions.

In addition I don't hear women begging to be drafted and killed isn't that odd them wanting to be equal and all.

then why do feminists call it "womanizing" when we do the opposite?

Not everyone can be average. Keep trying

Uhh.... Wat.

Go check the courses out on college campuses in the US for Gender Studies. Just stop.

I think that they should at least be drafted for things like logistics and intelligence.

Lol the first thing they bitch about when they hit 30 is that there old and unattractive because they don't get the attention they once had

Ph.d in gender and cultural studies, we are not all in the U.S, I'm a straight white male, most undergrads are unsurprisingly pretty stupid. Same with first year philosophy students who suddenly think they understand the world.

So as long as it's not dangerous because they are special little flowers bullet from a gun fired my a guy that's been trained and a girl that's been trained will still kill I don't think that guns are aware of who holds them same breath won't draft a man for logistics that could be next Einstein because the postitions already been filled by a woman cus that's all she is capable of doing

If you live in a first world country, you're not oppressed.
No. Gender doesn't play into it.
You're equal.
In fact, your got it better than most on this planet.
If you're unironically feminist in a first world country, you're a lazy, ugly sea-cow of a woman who just wants for free what other more attractive women have earned.

kek

this.

>can't do anyting withiut being judged on your clothes or make-up whilst doing it
Everyone gets judged for everything, it only matters if you actually care what they say, and if you do, you are pathetic

>igher chance of being raped and murdered, cos you'd struggle to fight back
Lower chance of being raped, plus there is the fact that when a women accuses a man of rape nothing happens except his life is over.

>lower wages for the same work
Nope

>bullshit taxes on essential sanitary products
That is called economics, supply and demand

I think feminism is bullshit, but if you think that is the extent of the problems women used to face, you are a sad excuse of person. Even then the problems women faced around 100 years ago are still basically bullshit