/got/ General

Meera forever.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY
jpost.com/Diaspora/Report-Adelson-allies-paving-the-way-for-Trump-to-visit-Israel-454575
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's an "evil man gets himself elected by making an impossible promise to restore prosperity to a region through an insane building project" episode

>It's a "woman loses the election because she wasn't able to offer a concrete reason to vote for her beyond the expectation she deserves to be next in line" episode

>It's a "young brother is expected to be a major contender but is relentlessly abused and mocked until he gives up" episode

>It's an "old man still thinks he has a chance to change the system when anyone paying attention can see he'll be gone by the end of June" episode

The Good:
>Bran and Hold the Door
Normally hate both but it was so corny and the realization that Bran ruined Hodors life should be marvelous
>Arya watching the play
Actual emotions
>Varys being shaken by the Red Priestess
So yeah moqorro is a chick more feminist power hour, but even so the scene was okay

The Bad:
>You knew he was bad
look bitch it is the sun of the man who killed your brother and he gave you every fucking chance to turn back. No fucking complaining you twit

>Go find a cure
so melodramatic and the acting was just terrible that what should have been depressing was just comical

>That kingsmoot
20 people who couldn't really give a shit gathered around to hear a profession of kin and kingslaying and then they misuse the Iron Price again.

>Euron drowned
No CPR was performed he did not in fact drown

>Let's go kill my niece and nephew.
What?

>Arya getting another opportunity despite no character development still
FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE? I mean are they just that fucking retarded?

APOLOGIZE

Why did the evil white men go to war with these qts?

>Summer throws himself at the wight army just to get himself killed

What did the CGI department mean by this?

Theon finally stood up for himself for the first time in four seasons. That was a fast turn-around. Last episode he was still a quivering mess, but this episode he has a verbal back-and-forth with Euron.
Although, we do see that facade crack a bit when he looks at Yara and looks like he's about to start tearing up. Alfie Allen's acting was top-notch as always.

RIP

DA WARDEN OF DA NORF

Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.
The entire plot just become good women vs evil men
>the children of forest (which are female) created ice zombie lords (which are all male) for their fight against first MEN

What are the chances that the sword Meera grabbed that was next to those spears is Dark Sister?

One on right bears a resemblance to Lolita-era Dominique Swain

>After all of the Sansa shitposting, /got gained good taste again

Reminder that Leaf could've ended the WW threat if she had slightly better throwing skills.

Wait, whos the last one?

I got Euron Trump, Yara Clinton and Theon Cuck.

Because they had magic grenades, duh

youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY

>this is my design

How big is Euron's cock exactly?
Does he have any warts on it?

they used iron price correctly. it means taking what belonged to the man you kill. they've fucked it up before by making it synonymous with dying

Who's more stronk?

>even normies are spoiling on twitter

This show is getting 2meta4me.

So this whole time travel shit and the others being created by treeniggers are just D&D's shitty OC, right?

And yet he'll never be acknowledged because all Dinklage has to do is make a pained expression and people hand him Emmys

>CHILDREN OF THE FOREST
>NO FORESTS AROUND EVER
>SAME BORING IRISH ROCKY LANDSCAPE

BRAVO D&D

I heard also episodes 6 and 7 were leaked but can't find working torrents. Help.

I approve this general

> at least the lady of the house liked me.

I want to watch it too
Links where

So Cersei seems pretty alright with Dorn murdering her daughter

Almost seems absolutely pointless

Your frogfu is shit 2bh

jpost.com/Diaspora/Report-Adelson-allies-paving-the-way-for-Trump-to-visit-Israel-454575

0. She grabbed a spear and chucked it into the other.

Whos the old man?

So why did the Exorcist turn into smoke? How come they never explained this?

The High Sanders. Not actually in this episode but he fits too well to leave out.

don't repost your shit that was disregarded last thread

after the leaks from may 11th turned out true and the plot for the next few episodes look shit im done with the series its turned into utter shit

Who was Ron Meme then?

Actor, Atheist, Autist

technically GRRM's already touched on it in his other books and probably gave them the idea and will reveal it in ASOIF later

that's my account user

>implying those grenades would've killed the King of Night

Ah man, don't remind me.

Alfie should be drowning in awards by now.

they just walk through fire. They dont give a shit, only dragon fire can stop them.

The bookfags remember
Ban them all
Ban them in their posts
Ban them in their threads
Ban them all

>D&D realised how much they fucked up Dorne
>it's so bad they haven't shown any Dorne since episode 1 of this season, and that's why people are enjoying this season a bit more

Hodor

I hope that if grrm does it's not gonna be the same way

>post yfw Hodor regained his sanity after he completed his lifelong mission to hold the door only to be ripped to shreds

>fire can kill White Walkers

So Bloodraven KNEW Bran was the cause of Hodor's mindfuck, which is why he brought him to the past, so he could fuck his mind up, so Hodor would hold the door.

Couldn't he just tell Bran not to explore the wargweb without him because he'll alert the Night King?

I don't know... unless Bloodraven knew the future as well, it kinda seems... illogical. Why, upon knowing they are coming, show Bran a meaningless flashback

Plasma grenades.

Darkstar?

or - you know - they could have prepared some crossbows with obsidian-tipped bolts

HOLD THE DOOR

Whoa, is that this week? Did he died?

at the entrance when the wight army attacked she grabbed a sword from among the spears

RIP SUMMER

Am i the only one that cares about the wolves????

Can based Gaunter redeem this shitshow?

>fat Euron
>no eye patch
>a fucking lisp and vague as hell accent
>kingsmoot is literally just a bunch of fat guys in the middle of a field
>20% of the dialogue is about dicks
>Asha/Yara is now a mindless reaver instead of a moderate and the voice of reason
>no Victarion or Aeron
>no fucking horn
>no fucking treasure
>'I'm a kinslayer and a kingslayer, vote for me and then we can kill some more greyjoys'
>we now have yet another couple of characters aimlessly wandering until they bump into other main characters
they castrated one of the most metal scenes in the books

funky effects

so brandy was inside hold the doors head for like 50 years or what?

dragonfire, you mungo showfag.

Just cause she used a spear to kill it cause she might be more used to a spear or not wanna get close to the Walker, doesn't mean the sword can't be special.

She may not even notice or know it's special until later

Pretty sure he was just mind controlled the whole time and Bran litterally forced him to commit suicide.

Dorne will be shown twice more. Once to how how fucked things are. The other time to show Darkstar. Save this

>implying the Night's King wouldn't have swatted the grenade away with his bare hands or walked out of the explosion unscathed like an anime character

Can someone post the spoilers?

Wtf is happening to this show

>he hasn't seen the episode

The wolves serve no purpose in the show at least

They might remember Nymeria exists

Theon's actor did well, but Theon really did bounce back too quickly.

Are their more leaks? Please post.

>We are getting Flashbacks
>Expect ToJ, the death of Aerys, the Trident, Siege of Storms End, Harrenhal Tourney, the Greyjoy Rebellion
>Instead we get
>DUAL WIELDING LMAO, LyannaxWyllis, HOLD THE DOOR, CotF making The Others

This fucking show man

The kingsmoot I just had in CK2 after my iron king died reaving was fucking better than the one in the ep

Why didn't the white walks just go around the tree etc? I confusee

i thought that was well done

one of the better effects in the show

Stop fatshaming pls :(

> biggest threat ever to exist
killed by little girl and a spear

They don't have the best reaction times.

POTTERY

Even worse is that Hodor knew his whole life how he's going to die. That expression he had when the white walkers walked in, he knew It's happening right now.

>Reading books in 2016

what is this new pottery meme

>mfw King tommen throws himself outta the window after queen smirkfu gets killed by high sparrow

>holddoor, bloodraven, leaf, and summer kill
rest is snooze

I can't wait for Linda desu

Agreed, that scene was 10/10. Too bad we don't know who the fuck he is or why he is training Bran.

That was fucking retarded.

He didn't fly so good

I was seriously thinking about this an my conclusions are
>Bloodraven knew all that happened had to happened or else Bran would never get on the tree in the first place without Hodor and we would have a time paradox

But that still leaves some questions, for example,if Bloodraven knew all of this would happen why didn't he tell Bran more stuff other than "oh btw you need to learn to be me because reasons"

The more I think about my conclusion gets closer to "D&D are just hacks"

Why don't they just carry a normal wood/steel shield so they don't get their shit fucked up by obsidian?

>both the rightful leaders of their people
>both tactical geniuses
>eventually they get BTFO attacking the main capital city because their main magical spell caster (Gul'dan / Mel) wasn't at the battle
>eventually they retreat to a secluded fortress (Dragonstone / Blackrock Spire) were they spend the rest of the war evading enemy forces

Capital City = King's Landing
Blackrock Spire = Dragonstone
War in the North = Ogrim's guerrilla campaign in the Arathi Highlands

If he sticks a wooden spoon in Dany's eye socket then maybe

Seems like a lot of people in these threads care, probably more than care about any other death this season. I know I care.

>The Nights King is attacking
>Lets go chill in some memories

BUILD WALL