Which is gayer: saying no to her sex sentence or saying yes?

which is gayer: saying no to her sex sentence or saying yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.
vocaroo.com/i/s0G51GznY5Kt
vocaroo.com/i/s1uZlDbS7JQr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saying no is gayer, but only because girls have assholes too, and it isn't gay when you fuck a girls ass. So what if it's gay anyways, that asshole is A-1 10/10

>her
Go back to tumbler, fag

Whatever fucking a biological girl oder one that was a man once makes no difference to me as long as in find them to be good looking..

Go back to pol fag

OP is literally a faggot

Newfag doesn't know what pol is

kek smells like summer

>tumbler

Wat

Keep that shit away from pol. It's a place for serious political discussions.

>her

kill self. at least admit it's a dude. I don't care what you are fucking, just dont lie to yourself about it.

since when does "her" mean only and only girl which was born with pussy between her legs?

isn't "her" absolutely logical to call someone who lives female life, looks like female and still feels she's born as woman in man's body?

it's more of social status than what was between your legs in the very end, but what your ownself tells you you are- male or female.

>He thinks having a penis makes someone a male

I have fucked a girl up the butt and loved it. I imagine it's just as good with a guy. That being said, I'm not attracted to men, penis, or masculinity.

I would fuck that little ass in the OP. I like "girl butts" and some guys have them. Everything from that angle looks female. So long as his cock doesn't pop out at me and he sounds like a girl when me moans, I would happily buttfuck him because it's just like buttfucking a girl. But men are gross looking, dicks are gross, and I'm not into dudes at all.

am I homo sex? I feel like "traps" trigger my boner and it's not fair because dicks and dudes are no attractive, but buttfucking is great and they look like girls.

help me Sup Forums I'm confused

SAUCE

That is a man. Born a man. Will die a man. Reality doesn't give a fuck about your stupidity.

Our clits deserve to be locked up so that "popping out" bullshit doesn't happen.

Tumblr should be spelt tumbler. If you know anything about English, it would be more correct to have a vowel in front of "r" to show how to pronounce it. It could also be spelt tumblur, as "u" and "e" both have an "er" as in "her" sound. Tumblr could be construed as tumblar (I.e. the "ar" in "Templar").

Regardless, user is still an autistic who can't spell.

prove me you are femanon

Posted in some random discord server. Sorry lad.

Make me, faggot.

>isn't "her" absolutely logical to call someone who lives female life, looks like female and still feels she's born as woman in man's body?

Oh my god, you faggots are everywhere. And so fucking dedicated.

Yeah, i'm gonna need a sauce on that

Well no... Genetically speaking (Which is the WHOLE thing that decides gender) is, Women have breasts, a womb, a vagina and such.

Men have a penis, no breasts and testicles.

Men are able to ejaculate a substance in which impregnates a female.

Females ejaculate does not produce offspring when in contact with the insides of the male body, Same as Males cannot become pregnant as they don't have the correct bodily organs.

Just delve into the animal world to work out more, you'll never see a chimp pretending it's a female just by wearing womens clothing

You people are stupid.

If you have a penis and no pussy or breasts, then yes you are a male. Literally common sense.

>cuck who doesn't in2science

her name is sissy scarlet
check her tumblr
she has shitload of teasing stuff: gifs, webms, photos with various haircuts, wears and dildo's colors

I know it's bait but..
I'm sorry, I don't care about how the current trend makes you think it's normal to be transgender. It's still a man. Wanting to be a girl does not make you one.

she = woman
he = man
it = every gayful of shit labels

But males have breasts too. As a matter of fact, males can lactate as well.

It's amazing to see how many beta males are afraid to dominate a sissy faggot. Why can't you even pretend to be dominant for like... 2 seconds out of your meaningless life?

English

Not even once..

I want to dress a sissy girl up in wedding lingerie and make them beg me to breed them as i creampie them over and over and over
by the end of the night their face, ass, and back will be covered in my cum and then they can clean up and make me a meal before vidya and repeat

Fuck, 10/10 will read again. So far, my master's only discussed schoolgirl attire, but wedding lingerie/dresses/etc????? Best aesthetic. Don't forget the collar and leash!

I won't, I intend to walk her around on her knees and regularly mount the bitch whenever I feel like it. She'll be going out in public with a facial now and again as well as with vibes/buttplugs to make sure she's on the edge constantly. My blushing bitch bride.

More traps getting fucked please, preferably chaste ones

Yuko Momohi I believe

Whatever little faggot gets you is going to be a very happy girly, that's for goddamn sure. :(

Sex is obviously male and female, and there are physiological traits which contribute to and determine this. When the wires get crossed, people may occasionally have brains which lean towards the sex opposite of their physical sex organs. This is where the term gender comes in. The guy who coined it (whose name I forget, but he's a dick anyway) thought that one's sex had absolutely no influence on gender, so when a baby boy's penis was irreparably harmed during a botched circumcision, he had the boy's sex organs surgically changed to the female ones, and had the boy live as a female. All throughout his life, he identified as a boy, culminating in his suicide. So yeah, the guy fucked up big time. But it's not crazy to realize that if one's brain is the opposite sex, due to genetic fuckups, then it would follow that being transgender is the next logical step. Calling the transgender the opposite sex that they desire, on purpose and maliciously, is just kind of dumb. If their brain is female, then that's who they feel they are. Of course, all of the other Tumblr bullshit that has no genetic basis is just special snowflake shit, but being transgender does have a totally reasonable and logically sound basis.

Sorry if this is a bit disorganized — I'm pretty opi stoned.

I was born with a pussy wrapped around my head.... Does that make me a "her"???

I hope so, I have a decent sized budget for toys and lingerie. Lingerie and cosplay especially since it's one of my biggest fetishes, dressing them up as any female character I've ever wanted to dick and making sure they eat a load or 10 in it. Im also into light bondage, a tiny bit of foodplay, anal is my favorite, and I even like to cuddle after. Too bad the "traps" in my area don't pass for anything but guys in dresses, I want my sissy to look like she's mine even when we're in public, not just two guys hanging out. I want to make sure it's established that they suck me off and get fucked by me by looking like my submissive bitch girlfriend. I don't mind investing in some slutty public attire for that, miniskirts, thongs, cutoffs, lowcut.

That's not a her it's Him stop hiding your gayness

if you were my fembo/trap gf, would you be able to keep your dick hidden? I think if she looked like a girl, sounded like a girl, had a cute girl butt and pretty girl face, but I never saw any penis.... I could do it. I could be happy, hanging out, kissing, loving, and buttfucking my hot, super cool wife. but no penis.

eeeewwww penis

You're a fucking tease and a half. I've wanted someone to use me like that forever. My girlfriend just isn't sufficient for such play and fantasies. Though, if the guy isn't that into degradation, then that's kind of a turnoff for me. I know what you mean, though.. I know plenty of traps that just ain't that purdy to look at. I'm not all that great either, but hey.. I don't get misgendered in public. So, idgaf?

Get an opaque chastity cage, and the only thing you'll see is that adorable little device. Find a trap that's with a woman, and then ~poof~ their hand can cover it up, never to be seen. Though, half the fun is making fun of the locked away thing, but to each their own.

Degradation is a huge part of the fun, can't imagine not making sure my sissy knows they're a girl and would never be a real man while I fill them with cum, whispering in their ear that they're mine. Blow a load on their face and make them go ask the neighbors for a cup of sugar. Make them wear lingerie and do dances for me on video where they beg me to just give them my cock. Surprise them with outfits picked out and blow a load in the panties before they even get dressed to leave the house. Write "(user's for the sake of anonymity) whore" on their shirt before we go out to a restaurant, fuck in the bathroom (who cares if we get kicked out, the place sucked anyway so she better have sucked better)
Cum on a steak before serving it to her, walk her around on her leash. Maybe even make her wear a collar with a tag in public that just says "cumdump"
but sometimes just holding hands and cuddling up to watch a movie together or play a game, some smooches and a romantic dinner before tying them to the bed and fucking them all night and making sure they know how much of a waste their clit is compared to my cock and how it will never be a real cock while i cover it in my cum. Maybe get a special cockring custom made to look like a wedding ring, make them wear it all the time as my "wife"

If I didn't know better, I'd say you've been reading my fantasies! Any person I'm ever with would have to allow my current life partner either watch the spectacle or join in, though. A favorite of mine in particular is having my master cum on my toothbrush before I use it. Oh goodness..

>cum on toothbrush
Now you've been reading MY fantasies
Tell me about your life partner, another sissy or just a male? I'd be willing to let another guy watch, but for another sissy i'd indulge your fantasies and make sure you're both dressed up nice before a LOT of rough fucking before you're both in a heap covering in cum sweating and messily kissing my dick.

We found the left wing nut job. It's not a chick with a dick. It's a dude with tits.

They're assigned female at birth, presents as a kind of androgynous thing, but they only like anal. No vaginal. They kind of look like a boyish girl or a girlish boy, idk. Does that make it better or worse for you? :P

You sound like an uneducated faggot. If fascists can be willing to fuck traps & take them as their pets, you probably aren't the voice of reason you think you are.

Perfectly great for me, im rock hard just thinking about both of you tied down and forced to watch me ravish the other while the one left unfucked must beg and plead until i feel like giving them their creamfilling

sauce
u.
to/mBEqDw

Well, I can assure you that such a fantasy would surely be possible. Though, I think you might be enjoying this only in anonymity. You have no idea what either of us looks like, right? ;) I have to say that riding my glass does feel quite nice when I think about such depraved antics.

>her

I don't mind us enjoying it that way, but you're free to post a pantyclad ass pic if you really want to make me cum to you or your life partner
Im enjoying how submissive and owned you'd both be under me, how much I'd make you beg, how much of my cum you would be covered in, what kind of outfits i'd dress you in, and how depraved we could be even in public.

>off by one

>never had a sissy slut cum on their cock after ravaging her ass

mmkay

What's gayer
>sticking your dick in man's ass
>not sticking your dick in a man's ass
Gee I wonder

whenever i see these debates i refer to big bob

"I ain't gay, aint nothing gay about getting your dick sucked, you're the fags for sucking my dick. In fact makes me sick just being around you queers.."

more like that

I mainly have old stuff, unfortunately. :c

Also, idk how into you my partner would be. They're vers, but not that submissive. You could probably get them to suck you off or clean your dick, they might even let you fuck 'em, but begging? I'unno. Mainly, you'd just get one pet and une petite additional side. lmao

Sounds fine by me, having a middleground between me turning you out and you being owned sounds like a good balance
Gonna blow a big load to this picture right now, been edging for hours

Such a long time to go without! Oh dear.. This has gotten me in a bit of a tizzy, I seem to be leaking through my panties. :(

These pics are really getting me going harder, im almost there. Thinking about you both, it really revs me up. Wish I could be inseminating you with this load, it feels like it's gonna be a big one.

vocaroo.com/i/s0G51GznY5Kt

Welp I came buckets
Hot as fuck

vocaroo.com/i/s1uZlDbS7JQr

Now comes the

>o god wut hav i dun

Or do you not get that?

I've become mostly numb to that, accepted it's just one of those feelings. Thanks for the help alleviating the "stress"
Almost missed work because of how invested I was here, so see ya and enjoy the fantasies

I don't get why people started trying to mess with gender as an idea instead of just accepting it's okay to be gay. It's not as if someone owns "gay" and gets to decide what being gay is like. If you want to fuck girlish transvestites then go ahead and fuck them, if you want to be one then be one, you don't need to pollute academia with half-baked political bullshit.

So I like to put on a cock cage and let bears ram me while I'm dressed up like a girl. Does that make a girl? No. But I'm gonna eat 7 inches of old man dick anyway, I don't need to completely suspend my belief in reality to enjoy a fetish.

>capitulating 2 uneducateds & normies w/ 1380495070988.jpg

kson

getaloadofthisguycam.jpg

I don't think "sentence" means what you think it means.

I do think, though, I'd fuck that ass until it bleeded.

I don't see a girl in this picture...

This