Everything wrong with this movie

Everything wrong with this movie

-The script writer probably has never even walked past a batman comic
-Harley Quinn had absolutely no business being in this movie.
-Neither did the boomerang fag
-The Joker, although well acted, also had no business being in that movie other than JOKER BECAUSE HE POPULAR NOW HURR DURR
-Overall plot is cliché and pathetic
-Whole thing could have been prevented by just destroying the enchantress
-The movie is too dark, even during daytime everything is dark
-They couldn't get anyone to make original music for this dogshit of a movie so they just licensed a bunch of top 10 songs of all time
-Don't waste your money in this movie

Other urls found in this thread:

swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=A5cD1Rfpz-M&start=291.79&end=314.78&cid=8251191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This movie was ass.

Apparently you have never read a single issue of the Suicide Squad comic....

>Jared Memeto's Joker
>Well acted, in any way good

Pick one

i enjoyed it. none of your shit mattered to me. it was a fun movie

Maybe is the comic terrible and pointless?
There are better shits to make a movie about then.

The worst part of this movie is Will fucking Smith hijacking it. I'd have rather seen 30 more minutes of Harley going LOL RANDOMZ XD

Basically this
>Jared Leto being the joker
This basically was the first step to fucking up the movie.

Hang in there buttercup

>Harley Quinn had no business in this movie
In the suicide squad? Really? Do you even read comics? You know Harley and Boomerang are original members of the suicide squad right? Or have you never read a suicide squad comic in your life?

>joker is only in it cuz he popular right now
Ok?? And when has he ever not been? Also, they have been leading to a new Joker so I would assume that he is popular again because of the hype.

Everything you said is 100% correct, but out of ALL of it, the music point bothered me the most.

It was alright. I wont pay to watch it again. It was a popcorn flick. The joker was cringey, but barely in it.

>reading comics
>being a functioning and contributing member of society
pick one

>not reading comics
>watching and then forming opinions on movies based on comics

Pic both, because your a hipster faggot.

Kek
>Works for $10.00/hr at Walmart

swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=A5cD1Rfpz-M&start=291.79&end=314.78&cid=8251191

I'm lucky enough to not have seen it

Don't waste your time or money. It is bottom of the barrel shit

The producers apparently added more Will Smith and removed 20mn of Joker after people called Batman v Superman "not funny enough" when it got out. Not the man's fault.

yeah so? she was worthless in the plot of the movie. All she did was shoot a pistol and use a baseball bat. Any maggot soldier can do that.

Heathens is a pretty decent song though
>"oh no it's a popular band therefore they are shit"
hipster bullshit

Didn't say it was shit music I was implying it was lazy to just pick some random songs for the movie

>expecting modern day superhero movies to be anything but shit tier

Where can I watch this shit online?
Broke my foot a week ago and can barely move my ass to a cinema, pls assist based anons

Here's a shitty camrip version:
watchmovie25.ac/watch-suicide-squad-online-free/

The plot was the SS stops the enchantress. Quinn is an original member of the SS. What the fuck is it that you're bitching about?

>people bitching about Joker, Quinn, and Deadshot, the only three roles with the slightest interest to them.
Holy fuck, really? They were the bearable stuff. When Enchantress and Incubus opened their mouths, I burst out laughing. The endgame was like a retarded three year-old had seen Thor 2 and Age of Apocalypse recently, and wrote an ending "just wike dat!" If the Joker had been the villain, kidnapped Waller, and forced Quinn to choose when he was about to gas the whole city or some such shit, it would have been 100x better. Also if they had killed off half the crew: Katana was as cringeworthy as Enchantress, and needed to die, etc.

Maaaaan...
Thanks for the effort but I think I'll rather wait for it to get posted at pirate bay at regular quality

i'll just redbox it.

>-The script writer probably has never even walked past a batman comic
It wasn't a problem for Tim Burton.

The Joker had nothing to him this time round. This was blandest most boring Joker to date.

>The script writer probably has never even walked past a batman comic
> Harley Quinn had absolutely no business being in this movie
> Neither did the boomerang fag.

You have clearly never read a single Suicide Squad comic in your life. Your faggotry knows no bounds OP.

No it isn't. Whiny, nasally rap and B poetry will never be good.

21 Pilots is one of those tiresome acts who are just the right kind of offbeat to trick people under 20 into thinking they're decent, when in a perfect world they'd be rotting somewhere at the bottom of bandcamp.

there was, finally, no origin story per se. it was the most advanced in terms of his reach joker ever. maybe some of the animated shit, i haven't seen kiling joke yet but i imagine it's along the same lines.

this is a joke fully evolved and able to avoid batman out of instinct.

i'm happy the DC movies are all adults now, none of this 3 origin movie nonsense like the marvel shit.

Wrong you're

I can agree a little bit on a few of those but I still had a great time and would see it again. I'm also not an edgy attention seeking hipster fagget so that might have something to do with it.

>Only bait pick on phone

Exactly. I've read Suicide Squad since day one. Never thought much of the comic to be honest, but it was amazingly well adapted. That's impressive considering how different the two mediums, especially that comic in particular, were to adapt. It was a comic for the fans and the movie takes the same tone. DC universe incoming faggets!

АХУЕННЫЙ ФИЛЬМ! ССУ НА ЕБАЛО ТЕМ, КОМУ ОН НЕ ПОНРАВИЛСЯ!!

Honestly?

It was good. Not great. ...but good. I thought it was watered down hi-jinx and predictable humor, and that it was pretty much exactly what I thought it was going to be. A new take on some classic characters that I had grown very fond of as a youngster watching Batman: The Animated Series. I think that the reason why I didn't have a knee jerk reaction to it was because I was already going into the movie with lowered standards.

As for 50 Shades of Joker and Harley... I'm glad that Joker played a minor role in the movie. I didn't like what they tried to do to him, so I just sat through his scenes and remembered Heath Ledger fondly.

All in all, go see it if you want, or rent it later. You're not missing much.

>People actually arguing for this thing

Holy shit. You do realize what you're communicating, right?

Warner Brothers is now absolutely certain that they can put out whatever the hell they want and still rake it in, because instead of calling them on their bullshit as they ought to, the fans are FUCKING DEFENDING IT. They now have zero incentive to put any kind of effort or thought into these things, and you can bet your ass they won't unless you retards start demanding better than this dogshit.

>I've read Suicide Squad since day one.
>Never thought much of the comic

Stop supporting bad comics.

It's cause we want more and we hope they'll keep making them better. DC comics shit on Marvel so hopefully they can get the films to reflect the same. So far I think they're going in the right direction but trying a little too hard.

there was plenty of effort. it just didn't fit into the bullshit cookie cutter mold of the shitty marvel movies. this was pretty good, batman versus superman was near perfect. i enjoyed both. i liked watchmen, didn't care too much for man of steel though.

Waiting years for a Rainbow Six movie and someone bankrolls this shit

Watchmen was the best comic to movie adaptation I've seen so far. Zack kind of dropped the ball for BvS imo. It was good but the problems really do glare out. MoS and SS were solid.

>none of these three origin movies
Bullshit, i for one can't stand the superhero fad hitting the silver screen but if you're going to do try to do it right. You can't introduce 6 characters in 40 min and then try to create some sort of emotional attachment by the end of the movie. Like they killed the El Diablo guy but I couldn't give two shits about his death

i really liked it. best bruce way/batman ever. that fight scene in the warehouse, the extended version, was fucking amazing.

you're right they shouldn't have introduced them at all. they got scared after bvs. though they were enteraint mini-scenes for hte most part, i hope someone does a fan edit without them,

whats wrong with working at wal-mart? You bourgeoisie son of a bitch.

I want to fuck Harley Quinn.

So far I'm definitely liking the DC women. As much as I like Scarlet her days are numbered.

awesome shop

Your grammar tells me you need to finish school and you probably think it's "edgy" to hate on things people like...you hate pokemon go too don't you? Fucking sheep.

His grammar tells me he isn't a native English speaker, which doesn't invalidate his point at all.

Correcting grammar on Sup Forums is the equivalent of pulling the race card. Its a losing side strategy for debate.

How about Slipknot, the only Native superhero I've seen in a movie, last about 5 seconds before his head was blown off?

That was culturally accurate to the natives.

That's the problem with the movie. Not enough people died. I was hoping for then all to die but Joker, Dead shot, Amanda, and HQ.

thats correct

I don't know about any of that shit but harley Quinn is extremely fap-able

>suicide squad Joker
>Good acting

Actually end yourself hot topic fag